SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Moved from episode thread
in_denial wrote:
mrsT wrote:snipped

Edit: I've posted this in the s/cap thread, I accidentally posted it in the wrong thread
Their outfits kind of matches the s/cap of Richie with the picnic basket???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

Source:tenplay.com.au/

I think you are right!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mrsT Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Moved from episode thread
in_denial wrote:
mrsT wrote:snipped

Edit: I've posted this in the s/cap thread, I accidentally posted it in the wrong thread
Their outfits kind of matches the s/cap of Richie with the picnic basket???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

I think you are right!

Thanks AAL, I didn't know how to move it
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Well done [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], here is the link to the thread where you originally speculated that it was Olena & now you have the screen cap to back it up :Nod:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also tagging [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who I think also speculated the same yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Awesome stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. And so the fun begins. What a ride
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:45 pm

mrsT wrote:Their outfits kind of matches the s/cap of Richie with the picnic basket???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Was this in the promo as I missed this all together.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Fifty wrote:
mrsT wrote:Their outfits kind of matches the s/cap of Richie with the picnic basket???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Was this in the promo as I missed this all together.

No it`s on Channel Ten website. Just go on their site and you`ll see it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:49 pm

No worries at all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you did perfect by posting it in this thread. I only moved the quoted part for in_denial's reply so it could be here as well. All good yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:41 am

They are not the best but will do for now
Source - Check out The Bachelor Australia on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Bachelor - S4 Ep. 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:50 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Not that it matters now, because Alex is in Bali, but maybe it's not her jumping off of the boat in a blue bikini, because that's her on the water ride in a pink bikini isn't it? Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:52 am

That's Nikki in the pink bathing suit IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:52 am

Richie looks exhausted in those caps

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick