SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:53 am

Congrats Josh you got your perfect family. If only you could have made a better proposal to Amanda then bring up your past relationship/engagement along with similar wording. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 1f49c

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:36 am

Amanda's kids' faces totally read: WTF in the IG family pic laugh out loud. I can't get enough of it.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:39 am

The #mynewfamily hashtag on the beach photo made me gag a little. These girls already have an involved father, right? I get that some families have a "The More the Merrier" mentality when it comes to new relationships, but the media spin (to me) appears a little too fairy-tale-ish for my liking--he's trying to fill a void that doesn't exist.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:05 am

http://www.etonline.com/news/197327_exclusive_josh_murray_and_amanda_stanton_have_broken_up_a_couple_times_since_bachelor_paradise_finale/

Seems like they have a long road ahead of them.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:11 am

^^^ And so begins a return trip down that same bumpy road to Splitsville.

Will this one end in a tell all book too? cheeky
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:18 am

The kids both have identical WTF expressions on their faces. cantstopl  Hybrid between shock and anger. The one on Josh literally is glaring, imo.
Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 14240640_1109404579141880_1757854662_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzcwNDkzOTYyNDk0NTE3MA%3D%3D

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:27 am

I think the expressions are more "can we stop posing for pictures now and just play on the beach?".  Very real for those of us who've tried to photograph small children.

I'm sad to see the ET article though. But I'm not surprised they've had a rough road with all the negativity they've been dealing with and the blending of a family.  The true test is if they can overcome it all and make it work. Still rooting for them.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:34 am

Then IMO, quit torturing the kids for the perfect picture and leave them out of it.
They don't need to be there unless the message had to have them there in which case, it backfired.
This is yet again another case of making an appearance of perfect picture. Nothing is perfect. A photo montage of goofing would have been better imo.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:35 am

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ And so begins a return trip down that same bumpy road to Splitsville.  

Will this one end in a tell all book too?  cheeky

*sigh* If only the Duhhh would just shut up and know her place there wouldn't even be a bumpy road. This is what happens when women have opinions and chit. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:43 am

hae1001 wrote:http://www.etonline.com/news/197327_exclusive_josh_murray_and_amanda_stanton_have_broken_up_a_couple_times_since_bachelor_paradise_finale/

Seems like they have a long road ahead of them.

Oh wow! Broken up a couple of times during their 4 month relationship. That doesn't sound promising.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:46 am

Columbia, MD wrote:

JMHO but I hope this relationship turns out to be more than passionate kisses.  They will need a really solid foundation, especially with Josh becoming "instant" stepfather to Amanda's children.  I wish them the best, but I wonder if this will last in the long term.   JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 am

IMO, it is a cop out to blame any break-up on the negativity regarding them, since the article states that some of those came even before he moved to California, due to the distance. And at that point, the season hadn't even started airing yet. So there was no "edit" yet to blame or any backlash from viewers.

Frankly this sounds more like a cautionary tale of why you don't rush into engagements when in Amanda's case you already have one failed marriage under your belt and have two small kids and on Josh's end, at 32, you haven't had one long term relationship in your life. None of that is a recipie for success in my opinion.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy