SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:29 am

Every time I see GA I think it's me that's treated with royalty. I guess not.  :crazed

Carry on.

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by KB_Mom Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:32 am

@GuardianAngel- You are considered Bach\Bachette forum royalty :yes:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:19 pm

This is a discussion thread. Conversation and speculation are welcome within the site rules.
Posts have been deleted.
No one should be made to feel anything less by the suggestion that discussion on this forum is taking away from anyone's quality of life.
No one is forced to post or read on this forum.
We have plenty of threads unrelated to reality tv and that highlights how members are able to enjoy their quality of life.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:22 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josh-murray-amanda-stanton-is-the-best-woman-ive-ever-met-w437929
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I don't think they consider themselves royalty but I can tell you they are very highly regarded in GA and for good reason.  They are all extremely active in many social issues and have used Aarons platform for good.  I don't believe it's necessary to have someone ask what your opinion is to post on SM. MM was in Mexico during filming so they must have include her. She posted pictures from there with Elan & Josh.

Are you sure she was invited? I'm thinking she was coming either way. laugh out loud For me, I adore my sons but I don't need to be involved to the nth degree. I'd never go on SM defending them against "those who are not fans" because they'd be mortified if I did. They're grown men now and don't need their mom to defend them. JMO of course. I have nothing against MM but perhaps a break from SM would do her good. :Nod:

I guess we'll see if this is a lasting romance with Josh & Amanda. Real life sometimes changes things and kids are definitely real life.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:52 pm

Regarding that article and the interviews, I would have an easier time believing him if all of the nice things he says about Amanda werent either digs at andi or exact words andi used (be on the same team, no one was a calming force, etc). For someone who says he tried several times to end things, imo, he sure hasn't let go of andi.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Southerngal wrote:Regarding that article and the interviews, I would have an easier time believing him if all of the nice things he says about Amanda werent either digs at andi or exact words andi used (be on the same team, no one was a calming force, etc).  For someone who says he tried several times to end things, imo, he sure hasn't let go of andi.

Yeah, everything he says sounds like a comparison. "It’s so refreshing to know that there are people out there like her" is another peculiar thing to say in addition to saying he could see himself spending the rest of his life with her.

Anyway, they both sound really dumb waxing on like that about someone they've known for a whopping 3 months. Andi was his best friend and soulmate too until she wasn't, and now he's apparently looking for the complete opposite of her. Amanda's the lucky lady to fill that role for the time being.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:26 pm

I feel bad for Amanda. Literally everything he says is a dig at Andi and comparing them. Any woman deserves better imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Yeah, if I were Amanda, I'd be a lot more worried about his underlying feelings for andi than his temper. He can take steps to improve his temperament, but there's something about andi that he seems to be unable to forget.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:34 pm

Dog with a bone syndrome? Unable to let go of unresolved issues/challenges still renting out space in his box. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Southerngal wrote:Yeah, if I were Amanda, I'd be a lot more worried about his underlying feelings for andi than his temper.  He can take steps to improve his temperament, but there's something about andi that he seems to be unable to forget.

I agree that he still appears to harBOR feelings for Andi but it seems to be bitterness and resentment.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Yes, I agree it's bitterness and resentment. But it appears so "fresh" that it just seems like he wasn't in the best state of mind to fall in love or become engaged again.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy