SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:40 am

joshfan wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:“I’ll be able to go and get a coffee at my local cafe with my girl,

Hmm, "local cafe" - does that mean he's choosing someone that's nearby? Not sure if that is significant but just popped out to me.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IA. Screams Nikki to me. Also he mentioned working on the relationship was priority. Kind of hard to do that with someone not in WA :gotcha: Not sure what Alex and Olena have been up to, but seems very convenient with Nikki being from WA. He also mentions secret cars and not private jets hehe

Yes - my first thought was the only girl he'll be able to easily pop to the the local cafe with would be Nikki - unless Olena or Alex move pretty quickly to Perth. And I just don't see that happening. Olena has her modelling/ makeup business in Sydney and Alex has to her son to think about.

And as much as this is about finding your true love... The practicalities of a relationship will definitely come into play. From what I have seen, Richie is extremely close to his mum and sister and would find it very difficult to move away from Perth long term - so I think that having Nikki living not far from him (it's about an hours drive) would be something that he would consider when making his decision.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:47 am

Correct me if my memory is failing me but didn't SamW say something similar about going to his local coffee shop and Snez was in Perth??? jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:48 am

Loulou wrote:Correct me if my memory is failing me but didn't SamW say something similar about going to his local coffee shop and Snez was in Perth??? jmo

Yep he did, but it didn't matter because most folks didn't think Snez was F1 then. I think it's standard Bachie speak and nothing special IMO. The leads say it all the time in the US series...but they specify Starbucks instead of local coffee shop laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:05 am

Watching the clock, subtle clue maybe....I can't get the song "the final countdown" by Europe outta my mind now laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:15 am

Nikki just liked this pic on IG

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:23 am

Rachael is on her way to Sydney. Her comment on IG was 'Sydney here we come'. Wonder if she is travelling alone?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:34 am

Sundy wrote:Rachael is on her way to Sydney. Her comment on IG was 'Sydney here we come'. Wonder if she is travelling alone?

Just a wild guess here...I would say Nikki is the one she is traveling with for media rounds.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:36 am

Sundy wrote:Rachael is on her way to Sydney. Her comment on IG was 'Sydney here we come'. Wonder if she is travelling alone?

So Rachael is coming to Syd for her exit interviews? What about the final 3 interviews I wonder how it will work ?? I wish they would do ATFR :Nod:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:37 am

mercieme wrote:

Just a wild guess here...I would say Nikki is the one she is traveling with for media rounds.

That would be my guess too. Did you hear Rachael laughing as the plane lands? Seems she is with someone. Paps will be at the airport. There will be pics soon IMO
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:39 am

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:

That would be my guess too. Did you hear Rachael laughing as the plane lands?  Seems she is with someone. Paps will be at the airport. There will be pics soon IMO

The infamous paps laugh out loud....you are correct, we will see pics tomorrow for sure. We got pics of Snez when she landed from Perth last season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:46 am

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 3806527698 Wondering if Olena and Richie arranged to be seen in different states this weekend. Would they be doing magazine media?? Seems too early for Nikki to be in Sydney for Wednesday? jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:49 am

mercieme wrote:Watching the clock, subtle clue maybe....I can't get the song "the final countdown" by Europe outta my mind now laugh out loud

Source

Definitely interesting that the gif image is of Richie ... and Alex and Olena.
If they are F2 then I do think the official IG used that gif intentionally.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT