SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mslat92 Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Thanks for sharing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Interesting that both he and Olena have just given interviews saying that they can't want to move on with their lives.

He does seem very focussed and willing to put his all into the relationship with whichever girl he ends up with. I hope we get some good interviews post show so we can find out where these secret rendezvous were happening and how they managed to keep them secret.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:58 pm

Copying this here as the F1 may have been spoiled to be Olena.
Note the photo below with the caption and Olena liked the photo too.

AllAboutLove wrote:
porcelainpony wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi, I'm super new in posting but I've been lurking for quite a while now. Hope you guys find this interesting!
Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great find!

Looks like Olena liked the photo as well so done deal maybe? Last year people posted who won and IIRC girls posted with Dave saying they know Sasha won so this may take it up a notch. 

Olena liking the photo too seems like she is confirming she won?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Now why in the world would she tell these kids out of all people? laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:02 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Now why in the world would she tell these kids out of all people? laugh out loud
Anything is possible and I never put it past contestants to spoil things (Kaitlyn for one laugh out loud).

FRC is next week so it will be something to look back on if Olena is F1 as her possibly spoiling the ending.
If not F1 then any other reason could exist. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:08 pm

I feel that Steph and Olena have been trying too hard to convince the public that Olena is F1. Why would you do this, if you are F1? Kaitlyn aside, how many other previous F1's have acted like this?

Also, these girls seem like 'party girls'...kind of goes against everything Richie has been saying that he is looking for in a woman. Just not getting it at all!

Last edited by in_denial on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:11 pm

I really hope Olena is F1, all the signs are leading to her. There's just not enough screencaps to sustain Nikki as F1. Honestly, I thought Nikki was going to be F1 but all of a sudden, everything is leading to Olena as F1. I'm just so confused. Hopefully we can find out who F1 is before the finale airs!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Found also something interesting on Instagram!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:07 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Now why in the world would she tell these kids out of all people? laugh out loud

Those kids are probably her friends. laugh out loud Did he pick the youngest girl there? Nothing against her, I just don't see her as his match based on what he himself said he wanted. They definitely won't be camping and fishing together.

Otherwise it was a good season. I prefer the AU version of the show. Better fashion, less raunchy, prettier sets and scenery, no RS.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:11 pm

natik wrote:Found also something interesting on Instagram!

Definitely interesting. Could be a clue.
Based on the further comment I wonder if the guy brought up Olena since he may be a fan?
Also seems like the guy posting is in WA and so Richie is back in Perth, which makes sense since he was there this week with his friends and snapchatting

IG ryliewmorgan

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:16 pm

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 3806527698 my guess, they are fans of the show and wrote a cheeky caption

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:26 pm

If he picks Olena it surely must be strong true love to overcome the challenge of living so far away from each other and neither wanting to move

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:33 pm

in_denial wrote:I feel thavt Steph and Olena have been trying too hard to convince the public that Olena is F1. Why would you do this, if you are F1? Kaitlyn aside, how many other previous F1's have acted like this?

Also, these girls seem like 'party girls'...kind of goes against everything Richie has been saying that he is looking for in a woman. Just not getting it at all!

SamF was accused of being a party girls at one point. But now you hardly see her partying except a few times with Sarah from Tim season who is her BF. This picture I think she was out with Steph and the boys recognise them and took a picture. It's very natural I think for them to them pictures with fans. *EDIT*

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT