SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:51 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can see the races being part of Nikki's HTD since IIRC she was the face for WA racing so seems to love horses and racing

Hey! I remember reading this in an old DM article. They interviewed TV presenter Jules Lund and this was what was said

Jules agrees, and 'guarantees' the 31-year-old will be a Spring Racing Carnival Ambassador.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So both Nikki and Richie have a racing connection. They could end up promoting Australian racing together.

Yes! I have seen photos of Richie at the races in the past, and it is something else they have in common IMO.

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can see the races being part of Nikki's HTD since IIRC she was the face for WA racing so seems to love horses and racing

Hey! I remember reading this in an old DM article. They interviewed TV presenter Jules Lund and this was what was said

Jules agrees, and 'guarantees' the 31-year-old will be a Spring Racing Carnival Ambassador.

Source:

So both Nikki and Richie have a racing connection. They could end up promoting Australian racing together.
yes Definitely! I could see that happening for sure if Nikki is F1. 

Thinking back now to when those of us who were sleuthing while they were filming, the racing connection is something that was discussed back when filming started and posted about in Nikki's thread. I even recall back then it was discussed just how much Nikki and Richie had in common and how Richie and Nikki could be a perfect match! 

It's been kind of crazy to watch since Richie told Nikki the same thing, that they are a "perfect match" on their 2nd SD! If Nikki is F1 then I could see their lives and interests (country, real estate, racing, outdoors, etc) blend together so well as well as their families and friends.

It's also stuck in the back of my mind that when FRC filmed and filming ended (around June 1) Nikki's sister (whom I had been following since early days of filming) started following Richie on IG. Based on pre-season sleuthing we knew that Nikki was in the F5 and her sister following Richie after FRC had filmed made me think Nikki may be F1 as it seemed to be similar to what Snez's sister did last year. I don't see Nikki's sister following Richie after FRC filmed if Nikki was heartbroken. Could definitely be wrong but if Nikki is F1 then I think in hindsight it would be a piece of the puzzle?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovechurchill Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:46 pm

Hi everyone, I have been reading your posts and watching your sleuthing, for awhile now and I think you are all amazing with what you have managed to uncover thus far - well done!  I feel like I need to get my observations down for you to all ponder over - so here goes......I live in Perth, yes beautiful City but oh so far away from the rest of the world(and the rest of :Australia for that matter).  WA is huge in acreage but unfortunately suffer from a bit of a small town mentality.  By that I mean - gossip.  Everyone seems to know someone who knows someones cousin/friend/.aunty/fiancé who has seen or heard something.  Last year when Snez snared Sam, the whole State was abuzz with chinese whispers throughout the whole series of TB.  Even my then 12 year old daughter cam home from school stating that one of her friends Mum was acquainted with Snez's family and yes Snez definitely was F1.  As you can image we watched the show religiously, seemingly knowing the outcome, however, as it got closer I was not convinced and started to listen to all the stuff being put out there and really though Sam was going to choose Lana.  So, I just have to say, apart from all the SM and Nikki blabbing to all and sundry (Media), haven't heard anything - at all.  Now that may mean nothing - or it may mean something - but given both Richie and Nikki are from WA, I am going to put it out there - the gossip wheel would be in full swing and we would have an inkling IMO>

I also know that Richie and Nikki were acquainted way before he was Bétte - and both of them have been quite prominently on the social scene in and around Perth for some time.  JMO, but if Richie was interested in Nikki and vice versa (and lets face it she is not backward in coming forward), why on earth did they need to go on national TV to find each other, when they clerarly are in each others space anyway???   IMO, there is another agenda here - I have an idea but will keep this one to myself till the end and see if I am right.

Lastly, in my previous life (before Husband, children and animals) I worked in Media and have to say I find it really unusual, particularly if Nikki if F1, that she wasn't given a confidentiality agreement re: the outcome.  JMO....but really unusual.  Bye Praying

lovechurchill

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:46 pm

Fifty wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Looks like a another interview with Nikki in next week's WHO magazine. And a photo shoot? Never seen this pic before, looks new to me.... question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that not unusual that they have an interview this early for her if she is F1.  IMO they would be keeping any interview with the F1/F2 under wraps until the finale.  This to me IMO shows she's f3.
Wow, I was just about to ask who was that person impersonating Nikki or maybe I need new glasses. Photoshopped happy with that pic.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Another article for you all to read.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:58 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is interesting coming from Osher. He started dropping hints about Snez around about this time as well in these articles. Very interesting and also not surprising seeing we have been saying the same thing all along IMO. What do you think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:58 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] interesting comment from Osher and comparing Olena's approach to relationships to his own ....should be interesting how this shakes out next week. Also like that he confirmed that Richie struggled emotionally with letting Faith go.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:02 pm

lovechurchill wrote:Hi everyone, I have been reading your posts and watching your sleuthing, for awhile now and I think you are all amazing with what you have managed to uncover thus far - well done!  I feel like I need to get my observations down for you to all ponder over - so here goes......I live in Perth, yes beautiful City but oh so far away from the rest of the world(and the rest of :Australia for that matter).  WA is huge in acreage but unfortunately suffer from a bit of a small town mentality.  By that I mean - gossip.  Everyone seems to know someone who knows someones cousin/friend/.aunty/fiancé who has seen or heard something.  Last year when Snez snared Sam, the whole State was abuzz with chinese whispers throughout the whole series of TB.  Even my then 12 year old daughter cam home from school stating that one of her friends Mum was acquainted with Snez's family and yes Snez definitely was F1.  As you can image we watched the show religiously, seemingly knowing the outcome, however, as it got closer I was not convinced and started to listen to all the stuff being put out there and really though Sam was going to choose Lana.  So, I just have to say, apart from all the SM and Nikki blabbing to all and sundry (Media), haven't heard anything - at all.  Now that may mean nothing - or it may mean something - but given both Richie and Nikki are from WA, I am going to put it out there - the gossip wheel would be in full swing and we would have an inkling IMO>

I also know that Richie and Nikki were acquainted way before he was Bétte - and both of them have been quite prominently on the social scene in and around Perth for some time.  JMO, but if Richie was interested in Nikki and vice versa (and lets face it she is not backward in coming forward), why on earth did they need to go on national TV to find each other, when they clerarly are in each others space anyway???   IMO, there is another agenda here - I have an idea but will keep this one to myself till the end and see if I am right.

Lastly, in my previous life (before Husband, children and animals) I worked in Media and have to say I find it really unusual, particularly if Nikki if F1, that she wasn't given a confidentiality agreement re: the outcome.  JMO....but really unusual.  Bye Praying
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcomeparty!

It has been speculated before about the WA connection but from pre-season sleuthing it was Richie's sister's friend that Nikki is acquaintances with and Richie and Nikki didn't know each other before the show. If they did, then considering the same social scenes it would make sense if there was at least one photo of them together or some sort of evidence of this but there is nothing and nothing in the media either (and I am sure they would have dredged it up if there was).

More importantly though and addressing living in the same state and possible same social circles..... Nikki was in a 12 year relationship and engaged just over a year ago so even if they had met I don't think they could have had interest there even if they wanted to since up until last year Richie was on the Bachelorette and before that Nikki was in a longterm relationship so not sure how that timeline would align anyway, imo. 

The lack of gossip a la Snez last year compared to this year is definitely interesting and may be a clue. Not sure though since SM has been in lock down compared to last year and especially for Nikki when compared to Snez and Sam last year who both were posting on their SM.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:16 pm

lovechurchill wrote:Hi everyone, I have been reading your posts and watching your sleuthing, for awhile now and I think you are all amazing with what you have managed to uncover thus far - well done!  I feel like I need to get my observations down for you to all ponder over - so here goes......I live in Perth, yes beautiful City but oh so far away from the rest of the world(and the rest of :Australia for that matter).  WA is huge in acreage but unfortunately suffer from a bit of a small town mentality.  By that I mean - gossip.  Everyone seems to know someone who knows someones cousin/friend/.aunty/fiancé who has seen or heard something.  Last year when Snez snared Sam, the whole State was abuzz with chinese whispers throughout the whole series of TB.  Even my then 12 year old daughter cam home from school stating that one of her friends Mum was acquainted with Snez's family and yes Snez definitely was F1.  As you can image we watched the show religiously, seemingly knowing the outcome, however, as it got closer I was not convinced and started to listen to all the stuff being put out there and really though Sam was going to choose Lana.  So, I just have to say, apart from all the SM and Nikki blabbing to all and sundry (Media), haven't heard anything - at all.  Now that may mean nothing - or it may mean something - but given both Richie and Nikki are from WA, I am going to put it out there - the gossip wheel would be in full swing and we would have an inkling IMO>

I also know that Richie and Nikki were acquainted way before he was Bétte - and both of them have been quite prominently on the social scene in and around Perth for some time.  JMO, but if Richie was interested in Nikki and vice versa (and lets face it she is not backward in coming forward), why on earth did they need to go on national TV to find each other, when they clerarly are in each others space anyway???   Sorry folks, but IMO, there is another agenda here - I have an idea but will keep this one to myself till the end and see if I am right.

starwelcome
Thanks for the great post and new insight [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I had wondered myself that Richie and Nikki should have crossed paths in the Perth/WA social circles at some time.
IMO they must have known of each other and were likely to share some common friends or acquaintances.
I did even wonder, if Richie had a girl he was interested in prior to filming, whether the Bach producers would be willing to let a fledgling romance play out on tv? I just don't know enough about how this stuff works and how cynical it really is.
There are so many angles from which to view this Bach season, I feel I am constantly shifting positions and viewpoints.
Every F1 argument has counter arguments and its great to watch with a constant question in your mind, and to read all the different viewpoints expressed in this forum.
It's fun! Smiley

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for the WA perspective. I did hear that Eve apparently wrote a Father's Day card at school for Sam before the finale and the teachers and WA media kept it under wraps but everyone knew well before the finale. How much of that is true, I do t know but I do agree with you saying Nikki would have had a confidentiality clause on her contract if she is F1 so her slipping in interviews to me IMO is set up by the network. They would have pulled her from interviews if she was unable to stop herself from keeping the secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Just for the record as AAL has also stated there was no indication in our sleuthing that Nikki and Richie knew each other prior to filming. Trust me I poured over this because I felt it would be unfair. Another point too. If they did know each other the tabloids would have got a hold of it and run with it.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:35 pm

Extended promos of HTD are going up on Facebook. Alex and Rachael so far. It's just the girls reflecting atm
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT