SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:13 am

I don't understand why the FRC needs to be outside? There are lots of beautiful places under cover with panoramic views. jmo.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think with technology today and the use of drones, imo, I think there's probably there's no need for paparazzi to be close up or even in the same location as the FRC or crew when filming as they can just fly a drone overhead. So it is possible that if paparazzi were able to capture anything filmed in Bali by using drones.

This article outlines how a paparazzi drone was used during the filming for Richie's season.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hmmm interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but IMO its not what I heard in this circumstance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:18 am

spangler wrote:
Fifty wrote:
in_denial wrote:

I am sure she knows the winner - she just isn't coming straight out and saying it.

I don't think she knows anything IMO, like us she has seen how full on Alex can be and being through it herself there is not doubt she would know a thing or two about the editing.

Is she still under contract with channel 10?
It's just interesting that she has come out and said that after the No Idea magazine story. Maybe there is some truth to the story in regards to F1.

Generally the 12 month contract ceases once the new bachelor begins.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:20 am

Loulou wrote:I don't understand why the FRC needs to be outside? There are lots of beautiful places under cover with panoramic views. jmo.
The FRC could be inside. Will have to see with s/caps. That said, I think if possible, the shows like to get the sunset shot and I can see why as usually it is quite beautiful.

Also, even if it is outside it doesn't mean it has to be in public. Sam Wood/S3 had his FRC in the backyard of a private home. Sam Frost/Bette S1 had her FRC in NZ in a pretty remote spot so it is still doable to have a private FRC outside but with drones that certainly makes things harder as technology gets better.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:24 am

I thought the same think.
It gave me the idea that the prod new soon enough that Richie wanted to switch and they probably edit the show to make se Nikki as an obvious F1. That way, when he changes his pick, we will all feel that's right.
Looool. Im going crazy.

The thing is I don't see them going out of their way to say the mag is wrong just for it to be right. So I don't know what to think about the whole thing anymore
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:33 am

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think with technology today and the use of drones, imo, I think there's probably there's no need for paparazzi to be close up or even in the same location as the FRC or crew when filming as they can just fly a drone overhead. So it is possible that if paparazzi were able to capture anything filmed in Bali by using drones.

This article outlines how a paparazzi drone was used during the filming for Richie's season.

hmmm interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but IMO its not what I heard in this circumstance.  
If you have inside info but cannot share the source please state so otherwise it can cause confusion and derail the threads when things are cryptic. TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:

If you have inside info but cannot share the source please state so otherwise it can cause confusion and derail the threads when things are cryptic. TIA

I can't reveal the source.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:45 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. We appreciate any info and respect the privacy of all sources yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:55 am

I have a curious question - how do Richie and his F1 travel to meet up for their SUVs. If they have to fly surely they would be recognised. IMO, it would be very easy to fly incognito. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:55 am

Just Looking wrote:I have a curious question - how do Richie and his F1 travel to meet up for their SUVs.  If they have to fly surely they would be recognised.  IMO, it would be very easy to fly incognito.  Any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks

Long process but they are in separate cars that are driven into different basement carparks where they then swap cars again and meet at the remote location. They never drive together and the locations are generally in rural NSW so they tend to meet up on weekends if the pair are working to not deviate from normal life or if not they organise them to meet up when the lead is doing media rounds usually in Sydney. Hope that helps, details are from Sam Woods Bach season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT