SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:SM media is definitely different this year. IIRC, multiple media outlets reported before the season aired that the show would be more strict with SM and it does seem like that is the case, especially compared to last year where all the contestants and lead were posting on the SM.

However it still does feel odd that only Alex and Nikki are more on lock down than the other contestants this season (although Nikki has been liking posts on public IG accounts as has her sister since one can see the likes on the public Nikki fan account for example).
If there were no restrictions, in terms of remaining private, then I can only conclude that it was a personal decision IMO. In Nikki's case, it seems like she has done a ton of media. Not too sure about Alex tho.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:52 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], someone posted in the Screen Cap thread that Ubud is inland.

thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i would have missed it otherwise. This is interesting. I need to find that wall and dock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Idlemess wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:SM media is definitely different this year. IIRC, multiple media outlets reported before the season aired that the show would be more strict with SM and it does seem like that is the case, especially compared to last year where all the contestants and lead were posting on the SM.

However it still does feel odd that only Alex and Nikki are more on lock down than the other contestants this season (although Nikki has been liking posts on public IG accounts as has her sister since one can see the likes on the public Nikki fan account for example).
If there were no restrictions, in terms of remaining private, then I can only conclude that it was a personal decision IMO. In Nikki's case, it seems like she has done a ton of media. Not too sure about Alex tho.

I agree I think that would have been a personal decision for both of them. IMO a lot of Nikkis interviews where during filming which media like pop sugar does and holds them until filming. Alex did quite a bit at the start but that petered off. So either of them if they were F1 I would have imagined would have been encouraged to post pics and accept followers as Snez did IMO to boost popularity thats why I am having a hard time wrapping my head around SM and Media this year. Somethings not right IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:27 pm

in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why do they have a picture of Olena??? I thought he was thinking about Nikki. cantstopl May be he does a Womack

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Idlemess wrote:

Even though Richie is shy and more private he still posted on his SM last year so it seems like it may be intentional considering that it was reported the paparazzi knows the F1 and Richie has not posted on his SM and Sam did last season so I do think it could be a bit something TPTB are wanting. If Nikki is F1 then even more so imo, and seems like something that, even if a personal decision, is being more private like Richie is, imo, so it could be a choice for those reasons.

Regarding the bolded: I don't think that Nikki or any of the girls have done a ton of media and would say compared to past seasons there's been a lot less media. Nikki's interviews (all via magazines, not radio) seem like they could be from one interview and republished over and over again, imo. Same for many of the other girl's interviews that are still on the show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....it seems the media is now in over drive with their spoiler alerts....I really can't believe any of these for real.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], notice they have Olena's picture as cover of Kiss mag that in_denial posted....but do you know which girl is with Richie in the inset picture, is that Nikki or Alex, can't tell....thanks a bunch.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Fifty wrote:
in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why do they have a picture of Olena???  I thought he was thinking about Nikki.  cantstopl May be he does a Womack

I know! So weird...who is in the smaller photo with Richie (to the right of Olena photo). Is it Nikki? Why hide her face if it is? Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Snez saying she doesn't believe Alex will win and is backing Nikki and Olena for F1

ETA: saw you posted this above [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud! Interesting that Snez is saying... makes me think she knows something? Thoughts question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Snez saying she doesn't believe Alex will win and is backing Nikki and Olena for F1

Snap!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:34 pm

The way that article is worded suggests Richie will choose BOTH Nikki and Olena...lucky Richie giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT