SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mslat92 Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:18 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Check this out Nikki and Richie kissed on last group date but they didn't air it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's game over friends laugh out loud The only reason they didn't show this is bc it would be too obvious she'll be f1 imo. I wish they did show it though:hissyfit:

Idk if ya'll noticed but, Nikki has been commenting on pages and liking posts of her and Richie. I think she was the only girl not really on sm so they(producers) probably told her she can do whatever now. Or, she's f1 and just doesn't care haha

What about the episode where Richie sought out Nikki at the CP and took her to a special spot (Alex got super upset about it) - and then we got pics of Richie and Olena sharing alone time (holding hands) looking quite intimate, but it isn't aired during the episode. The inclusion of a scene like that would not only lessen the impact of Richie spending special time with Nikki, but would've also put a spotlight on Olena - something they haven't been doing (purposely?)

What I'm trying to say is they cut a lot of footage, and it doesn't definitively point to F1 if some of their time gets cut. Especially seemingly significant stuff...
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Living Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:30 pm

Cuddles wrote:Richie Strahan and Nikki Gogan Kiss on Group Date on The Bachelor Australia
Elle‎

What I see I do not like. First her hands are on his thigh. She is grabbing is face during the kiss, not caressing but grabbing (like to ensure he does not move away) Three, his hand is casually touching her thigh. Like his hand is on his thigh and hangs down touching her. No full palm movement. No touching her hand, drawing her to him etc. IMO he is not into her.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:36 pm

I am also befuddled that almost all the kisses they have shown of Nikki & Richie shows more of Nikki initiating & leading.

Heck Richie was shown as initiating / leading with Rachel of all people on their date.....what the heck is up with this scenario y'all?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:56 pm

mercieme ... he's not that into her, sorry JMMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:17 pm

mercieme wrote:I am also befuddled that almost all the kisses they have shown of Nikki & Richie shows more of Nikki initiating & leading.

Heck Richie was shown as initiating / leading with Rachel of all people on their date.....what the heck is up with this scenario y'all?

yes, I actually thought he seemed really into Rachel on their date, plus she's been the most adventurous (along with Faith). He also told Rachel she is beautiful, but then he's been pretty complimentary of all of them. I wrote it off to the rum, since everyone seems to think she is out soon. Did Rachel's SM reveal that she was home before filming ended? There were those 2 foreshadow clues too about Olena being second and him not picking a model over her. Wouldn't it be a giant shocker if Nikki was out at F4? Probably zero chance but... there's still Rachel's SC drawing in the sand, right?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I read in another thread that Richie & Nikki have common friends, some linkage to Richie's sister. So maybe that's why Richie is deliberately being guarded around Nikki until he makes up his mind at the finale. No idea at this point just want to see Richie lead / initiate around Nikki as well similar to how he has done with some of the other girls. I guess we will see how his second SD with her pans out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might be able to tell when Rachel came back from filming. I will respond to your SC question re Rachel in the SC thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:10 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I read in another thread that Richie & Nikki have common friends, some linkage to Richie's sister. So maybe that's why Richie is deliberately being guarded around Nikki until he makes up his mind at the finale. No idea at this point just want to see Richie lead / initiate around Nikki as well similar to how he has done with some of the other girls. I guess we will see how his second SD with her pans out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might be able to tell when Rachel came back from filming. I will respond to your SC question re Rachel in the SC thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. We only sleuthed Rachael's name late in the piece. By that stage filming had finished. There was no indication though of her posting in IG that would indicate she was out early so it's hard to tell. She has always liked a lot of photos to do with all of the girls including Nikki. So for that reason along I don't think she is F2. It just doesn't make sense to me. For my money i think Rachael is F5 or F3. Faith IMO is F4 based on her booking schedule at work
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Someone had posted early on that Rachael was followed and following a friend of Richie...
It was speculated that she either knew him the friend because of living in Perth or reaching HTD

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:39 pm

This is the article from pop sugar about it. It states Network Ten released the photos. Alarm bells are ringing y'all
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:42 pm

Fifty wrote:Is anybody else with me that this season is bonkers? I agree with the not initiating kisses is the "he's just not that into her" vibe, considering he goes for a pash at every conceivable moment. If Nikki is F1 as it is pointing at at the moment, he did say in Facebook live interview with Osher that "I went with my gut" paused and then said "and my heart". So he may have analysed the situation and went with familiarity.  

I still can't wrap my head around why ten would have given Elle those photos. They are clearly on set photos. I can't find them on tenplay, Insta or their Facebook page.  If someone else can find them let me know. If they didn't want to show it in the episode because it was going to make it obvious, why leak them??? Bonkers

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698 ITA 100% why in the world did they give Elle the photo but not air it? Completely confusing? Maybe because his f1 is Olena and they don't want to show that he was leading Nikki on too much? Weird editing need more sc :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:49 pm

Fifty wrote:Is anybody else with me that this season is bonkers? I agree with the not initiating kisses is the "he's just not that into her" vibe, considering he goes for a pash at every conceivable moment. If Nikki is F1 as it is pointing at at the moment, he did say in Facebook live interview with Osher that "I went with my gut" paused and then said "and my heart". So he may have analysed the situation and went with familiarity.  

I still can't wrap my head around why ten would have given Elle those photos. They are clearly on set photos. I can't find them on tenplay, Insta or their Facebook page.  If someone else can find them let me know. If they didn't want to show it in the episode because it was going to make it obvious, why leak them??? Bonkers
I think this season is like any other season and even less like S3 where Channel Ten had the "psychic" on their show and he had "predicted" that Heather wouldn't be in F3 (even though most viewers at the time thought she was F1) and Snez would win and they all acted like he had some magical ball (which was that he was spoiled by the castmembers themselves) so if anything they were letting viewers know who F1 would be.

I think just like they let DM and other media have pics to spoil who was in the F7 while the show was still filming and now having clues for the F1 is totally normal. I mean they even had WHO magazine last year saying Sash was going to win after the first episode. So I don't see any "misdirection" or misleading here.  

As for photos or anything relating to Nikki being possible F1 I don't see it being a problem at all and there's actually no proof that Ten is trying to hide clues who may be F1 as they have never done so for past seasons so I don't see why they would now.

I think the only thing that Ten cares about is not having leaked pics of the FRC and no spoiled pics like Sam and Sasha before FRC airs. Other than a 100% spoiler I think anything that is a clue to F1 is approved by them completely.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:26 pm

This is all new to me and having so much fun sleuthing this season Smiley whoever Richies choice is I hope they r happy and he has found his forever ! whipped
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT