SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:57 pm

So it`s Sunday and I did basically nothing (surprise, surprise) TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 2498057887 but read some comments on social media. It´s really interesting what they all think especially about Rachael. Here are just a few of them:

I just read a articles! Faith is partying with Kiera and Noni! Also there are few men from the new Bachelorette with them!!! Looks like Faith is getting eliminated! Then Olena! I'm really sad! Final three will be Rachael,Alex and Nikki!!!

I think you're spot on. It will be out of Nikki and Rachael ---- final two I reckon.

es it was obvious to me NIKKI,ALEX,RACHAEL would be the last three a few weeks ago:)

Rachael,Faith,Alex and Nikki!
Rachael may win! They both have lots in common.
Faith- on and off camera the same
Olena: on and off camera the same!
Nikki: talks on camera and quiet off camera
Alex: fake on Camera and fights off camera!
Rachael: loving and caring off camera and says as she feels on camera!
This I'm writing after reading every contestants interview after their elimination!!!
Even though I love Faith,Richie's pick will be Rachael! He's slowly drawn to her personality!
Nikki is said winner from the first episode! So suspense if she wins!!!
She is lovely person but not for Richie! If she is the winner then why so much of drama in hiding the identity of the winner?! Doesn't make sense!

Nikki, Alex, Olena and Faith for Hometowns I hips as I'm not a Rachel fan. But Rachel and Richie have their hometown in common so he might pick her based on location. Will be interesting to see.

Some guy said a few weeks ago on here that the chick that wins is one were Richie combined their names and Richie did that with Rachael on their last date, as soon as l heard Richie say their combined name, which l can't remember how he combined it, l thought that's who he's picked, the show is misleading everyone so we all think it's Nicki and we'd never pick the real winner

I reckon Nikki and Faith will be final two, then Alex and Rachael for hometowns as well!!

I think he will eliminate Olena after the camping trip

I cannot pick who the final ladies for hometown dates will be ,Nikki for sure,maybe Alex but Rachel,Faith or Olena i cannot pick.

So much for Rachael not being in competition. And now imagine if they start to push Rachael from now on what they all would think?!
And there are many people out there who think Olena doesn`t even make it to the HTD.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:12 pm

So Natik interested to get your take on this. I think the " princess from Ukraine" and promo doesn't do Olena any favours and many think Olena too good for Richie. jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Loulou wrote:So Natik interested to get your take on this. I think the " princess from Ukraine" and promo doesn't do Olena any favours and many think Olena too good for Richie. jmo

I think that is exactly what they wanted. To throw shades of doubt on Olena for being F1. Otherwise it would have been to easy and obvious. So now we have "she is too closed off", "she is a princess", "the don`t make a good match", "she lives in Sydney" and yada yada yada. And Rachael seems is getting into the picture. I mean there are more people out there who are giving her more of a chance to have a HTD than Olena. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Interesting point natik. Perhaps Rachael's letter from her mum, which Richie read to her on their last SD, is the first clue that she might be F1. Also, I'm sure she will shine on the camping trip. The next two weeks will be interesting

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Just Looking wrote:Interesting point natik.  Perhaps Rachael's letter from her mum, which Richie read to her on their last SD, is the first clue that she might be F1.  Also, I'm sure she will shine on the camping trip.  The next two weeks will be interesting

I don`t think that she is the F1 but I can imagine her at the F2 spot. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:05 pm

natik wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Interesting point natik.  Perhaps Rachael's letter from her mum, which Richie read to her on their last SD, is the first clue that she might be F1.  Also, I'm sure she will shine on the camping trip.  The next two weeks will be interesting

She may in fact be F3. Frosty had Richie's mum and sister talking on Video as part of his date and I thought it was done and dusted. How wrong was I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:06 pm

I agree Natik.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:11 pm

Fifty wrote:
natik wrote:

She may in fact be F3.  Frosty had Richie's mum and sister talking on Video as part of his date and I thought it was done and dusted.  How wrong was I.

Yes I thought about it too. So either F3 or F2. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:19 pm

Hi interesting article on daily mail.com about Olena's interview with Who mag. Sorry can't bring it across.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Loulou wrote:Hi interesting article on daily mail.com about Olena's interview with Who mag. Sorry can't bring it across.

That one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But the exotic beauty says the tension and rivalry is all worth it.
'I do! I really do. I know it's a TV show... but it's also about a relationship,' she told the magazine.

Meanwhile, in her recent interview, Olena spoke of her frustrations over Richie continuing to call her 'mysterious'.
She claims it's a complete misunderstanding.
'Nobody likes getting their heart broken on national television. I was protecting myself,' the Bachelorette reasoned.

The blonde beauty, who hails from New South Wales, believes that she's slowly opening up, and in turn, helping her relationship with Richie blossom.  
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:51 pm

According to New Idea magazine via Daily Mail, they are reporting that the F3 are: Nikki, Alex, and Olena (so same as what Dave said earlier in the season) and F2 are: Nikki and Alex.

It will be interesting if this turns out to be the case since both Alex and Nikki are the only two who are more locked down on IG and still not accepting followers. That could be for any reason but it won't surprise me if they are F2 or at least in F3.

I am not sure how much I believe though from this article though as they say that Richie chooses Alex for F1 and regrets his decision and instead wants to be with Nikki? New Idea isn't known for credible info so they could be just spouting nonsense as usual

SPOILER ALERT: Is Alex Nation the winner of The Bachelor? Claims Richie Strahan picks mother-of-one... but has huge regrets about letting Niki Gogan go as the THREE finalists are revealed.

New Idea claiming Alex, 24 is the winner of the series. But according to the weekly tabloid, the 31-year-old hunk is having second thoughts about his decision, after realising he can't let go of his feelings for Nikki Gogan, 28.

The publication claims Richie 'knew Alex was in deep and he just couldn't bear to hurt her.' The insider added: 'He thought Nikki would handle the rejection better.'

New Idea also claims Alex, Nikki and Olena Khamula are the show's three finalists.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:According to New Idea magazine via Daily Mail, they are reporting that the F3 are: Nikki, Alex, and Olena (so same as what Dave said earlier in the season) and F2 are: Nikki and Alex.

It will be interesting if this turns out to be the case since both Alex and Nikki are the only two who are more locked down on IG and still not accepting followers. That could be for any reason but it won't surprise me if they are F2 or at least in F3.

I am not sure how much I believe though from this article though as they say that Richie chooses Alex for F1 and regrets his decision and instead wants to be with Nikki? New Idea isn't known for credible info so they could be just spouting nonsense as usual

SPOILER ALERT: Is Alex Nation the winner of The Bachelor? Claims Richie Strahan picks mother-of-one... but has huge regrets about letting Niki Gogan go as the THREE finalists are revealed.

New Idea claiming Alex, 24 is the winner of the series. But according to the weekly tabloid, the 31-year-old hunk is having second thoughts about his decision, after realising he can't let go of his feelings for Nikki Gogan, 28.

The publication claims Richie 'knew Alex was in deep and he just couldn't bear to hurt her.' The insider added: 'He thought Nikki would handle the rejection better.'

New Idea also claims Alex, Nikki and Olena Khamula are the show's three finalists.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The plot is thickening TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698 TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698 TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT