SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you can end your posts by signing it at the end with "All JMO" then it will cover the entire post, this will allow you to align with the forum rules, cheers.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:31 am

Thank you Mercieme. I just find it rather peculiar, because I always assume that when someone says 'I think' they are clearly expressing their personal, subjetive views, and they are not trying to impose such views. I will make sure I do what you tell me in order to avoid complaints Smiley It isn't really that difficult and I wouldn't like to create any issues here, but I still find it redundant Smiley As you can see, I am very honest :D

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcomeparty!  Regarding forum rules and posting etiquette, please read the guidelines for posting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:12 am

AllABoutLove

I have a question. Where should I post a link about old Sportsbet's odds/bets that make me believe that Sportsbet has information about the outcome of Australian Reality Shows (including The Bachelor) and  that the numbers/odds given by Sportsbet  before the show started may present the possibility of Sportsbet having information that punters do not have? Obviously, now the odds have been influenced by punters (this is a fact) and Sportbet can't alter them as it it illegal to do so, but the initial bets were not really greatly influenced by punters (because the show did not start and that is how betting works) may tell us more than what we think. IT happens with all sports. I want to provide a link but I want I don't know in which thread it would fit better. I really want to post a link that I think you may find supports this position.

By the way, how do I tag someone? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:23 am

As long as it is on topic and relates to Richie's season and who the possible F1 is, posts regarding Sportsbets and who the F1 may be can be posted in the F1-F6 thread.

For tagging someone, add @ before their username, (e.g. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:As long as it is on topic and relates to Richie's season and who the possible F1 is, posts regarding Sportsbets and who the F1 may be can be posted in the F1-F6 thread.

For tagging someone, add @ before their username, (e.g. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Thank you, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hugesmile

I will do that then. I will post a link to a reliable website Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hmm! This is interesting.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:33 am

Olena spotted at the same model agency that Richie is booked in for.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:48 am

This article made me laugh....thought I'd share...

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:17 am

love that popsugar exit interview, Kiki Rocks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:14 am

So I'm sure this is just advertising BS, but the radio ads I've been hearing for Bach tonight are promising the "most emotional rose ceremony yet". How emotional can it be if it's Steph's boot? They haven't even kissed?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:21 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hmm! This is interesting.

Interesting that the two body language experts mentioned in the article are saying completely different things!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT