SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:24 am

Idlemess wrote:Thanks for those interview links. 

I like Steph and I like she sounded like a no BS girl. Looks are misleading for sure IMO. It's kind of funny that based on what Steph said, both she and Olena were the most real in the mansion and kind of managed to keep out of the bubble. 
I think with that camping date, Olena is like 'poop' what the heck is this? As opposed to the others acting IMO like they love it :gotcha:

I agree with her quite frankly, I'm so not into camping. It will be interesting to see if she just tells him straight out or she decides to go with it. I hope she tells him.

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:43 am

Fifty wrote:

I like Steph and I like she sounded like a no BS girl. Looks are misleading for sure IMO. It's kind of funny that based on what Steph said, both she and Olena were the most real in the mansion and kind of managed to keep out of the bubble. 
I think with that camping date, Olena is like 'poop' what the heck is this? As opposed to the others acting IMO like they love it :gotcha:

I agree with her quite frankly,  I'm so not into camping. It will be interesting to see if she just tells him straight out or she decides to go with it. I hope she tells him.
I went camping with a few other people years ago, and I also did trekking, and well, adventure sports, but I was in my early 20s. Now in terms of adventure what I like is rafting, but I rather stay in nice resorts... I am in a different moment in my life so group-camping is not something I am fond of anymore; that is why  I understand Olena. I also think that camping when you know there are other girls around, chasing the same man, may be a bit frustrating and not as rewarding or pleasurable. IMO, it would probably be very different if Olena and Richie went camping alone and chose a romantic setting. Then, she would probably enjoy being there, sitting and hugging around a campfire Smiley :cutesmile!:

I think Olena will surprise us this Wednesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:06 am

See I'm so lost. I thought someone said Richie was in Sydney??  Guess not.

Source _alanawalsh_ IG
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:13 am

Sundy wrote:See I'm so lost. I thought someone said Richie was in Sydney??  Guess not.

Source _alanawalsh_ IG

He was seen arriving a few days ago - guess he must've left really discreetly ??

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:29 am

Probably. He may have just been there on business. Photoshoots will be coming up shortly. He could have been doing that and interviews in prep. Or a secret visit but I'm convinced they would be crazy to do so at the moment as the interest is so high
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:26 am

Sundy wrote:See I'm so lost. I thought someone said Richie was in Sydney??  Guess not.

Source _alanawalsh_ IG

OMG check out her necklace!,it's the same one Nikki wears?! W a coincidence affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:34 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:

Source _alanawalsh_ IG

He was seen arriving a few days ago - guess he must've left really discreetly ??

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 3806527698 and Rachael

Is Richie's heart getting swept away by Rachael? ❤️ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source thebachelorau IG
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:36 am

^ Wow no way how funny must be a WA thing Hugesmile TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 3806527698
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:37 am

BedHead wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I agree with her quite frankly,  I'm so not into camping. It will be interesting to see if she just tells him straight out or she decides to go with it. I hope she tells him.
I went camping with a few other people years ago, and I also did trekking, and well, adventure sports, but I was in my early 20s. Now in terms of adventure what I like is rafting, but I rather stay in nice resorts... I am in a different moment in my life so group-camping is not something I am fond of anymore; that is why  I understand Olena. I also think that camping when you know there are other girls around, chasing the same man, may be a bit frustrating and not as rewarding or pleasurable. IMO, it would probably be very different if Olena and Richie went camping alone and chose a romantic setting. Then, she would probably enjoy being there, sitting and hugging around a campfire Smiley :cutesmile!:

I think Olena will surprise us this Wednesday.

This is pretty funny.
I think camping alone with someone is  perhaps the best way to turn your negative experience of camping around.
But I also suspect Olena may surprise us and end up not minding it so much.
She was pretty happy with their countryside date so she may give in to the beauty of the surrounds.
Or not, and if not, I do agree, better not to pretend you  are enjoying, when you really aren't.
I think it could be an entertaining episode.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Richie with his best friend on Wednesday. IMO Richie was 'seen' at the Sydney airport on Tuesday night. He may have flown out of Sydney to Perth not arrived. Must have flown home for Charity Ball. Richie in the last 12mths has support several charities. Just an observation ? - Olena was not seen after Sunday night until Wed morning at Chadwick and Richie could have driven to Sydney at any time prior to flight. But have to agree would be difficult to meet up with so much attention on Olena.
IMO Richie gaining employment in Orange is unusual if his F1 is from WA. IMO NIkki is very close to her family, established in her employment and Miss Country Racing...not sure of her title, which is for 12 mths, and recently attended Broome Races in this capacity. If he was in a new relationship with a girl from the Perth area and wanted to establish/grow the bond with her surely he could easily find work in WA? JMO
As for Olena and camping...she didn't like mud either!

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:07 am

Hope this hasn't already been posted?

Interesting article!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:15 am

in_denial wrote:Hope this hasn't already been posted?

Interesting article!

Thanks for posting that article! Had a good laugh and didn't know any of that stuff that happened yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT