SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I didn't pay this much attention but if you read the story it tells us that Richie has been inducted into a new company (PJL Group) whose main workshop is located in central NSW. This is why he has been spotted in Orange.
This may be nothing or another small piece of a growing circumstantial evidence pointing to Olena F1 IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:09 am

romance realist wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I didn't pay this much attention but if you read the story it tells us that Richie has been inducted into a new company (PJL Group) whose main workshop is located in central NSW. This is why he has been spotted in Orange.
This may be nothing or another small piece of a growing circumstantial evidence pointing to Olena F1 IMO

Just another clue IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:21 am

For us non-Aussies, can you please tell us the relevance of the Orange location? I was under the impression that Richie will continue to be based in Perth, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:22 am

mercieme wrote:For us non-Aussies, can you please tell us the relevance of the Orange location? I was under the impression that Richie will continue to be based in Perth, TIA.

I am sure that he is still based in WA and that he will be taking jobs in remote areas in NSW as well. I think he has worked in other states before, from memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:23 am

mercieme wrote:For us non-Aussies, can you please tell us the relevance of the Orange location? I was under the impression that Richie will continue to be based in Perth, TIA.

Orange is in country NSW about 3 1/2 hour drive from Sydney

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:25 am

romance realist wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think regardless of F1, Richie was relocated to NSW so that he can be closer to Sydney for logistics reasons so he could work and do any pickups/media that would be needed in Sydney.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:28 am

Fifty wrote:

The location is relevant in the context of this quote from the article because it tells us that when he has not been working in remote locations, he has largely been in NSW and nearer to Sydney post show.

'The celebrity recruit has been working at the business to further his career as a non destructive testing technician in the break between filming the last episodes of the show and upcoming promotional tours.'

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:31 am

Interestingly he hasn't done a whole heap of interviews in comparison to Sam Wood. Things kind of got quiet after the 1st August so he may have been on the job from then on.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:39 am

romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:

The location is relevant in the context of this quote from the article because it tells us that when he has not been working in remote locations, he has largely been in NSW and nearer to Sydney post show.

'The celebrity recruit has been working at the business to further his career as a non destructive testing technician in the break between filming the last episodes of the show and upcoming promotional tours.'

Thanks both, I had no idea where Orange is located; so I guess we can surmise that most likely SHVs have been taking place on the outskirts of Sydney as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:42 am

Where have all the other girls been?! I've seen loads of pics in the media regarding Olena......what about Alex? Nikki? Anyone seen movements or pics recently?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:46 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Pretty interesting interview by Steph...shows just how close Olena and her became I guess

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, this was good Smiley Was this link posted somewhere else? This link goes well here, so thanks for posting it again Smiley I think that, what we can infer after reading Steph's interview, is that Olena was initially guided mostly by how the other bachelorettes reacted and presented themselves in relation to Richie' hence, Olena did not feel as  confident and as a result she was overly-guarded. Admittedly, there was no way for Olena to know that some of these women were perhaps unconsciously exaggerating their subjectively-assumed connection with Richie. Olena couldn't have known the true extent of the other girls' claims so she assumed those claims were facts.

IMO, and it seems that this is also what Steph speculates,  one of the reasons why girls saw Nikki as a real threat is because Nikki was always very confident and serene. Nikki's attitude made the other bachelorettes very insecure. That, and the fact that Richie approached Nikki often, seemed to support the idea that he was really into Nikki. The girls, however, did not get to see Richie and Nikki together in their private dates. They did not know that usually  Nikki was the initiator (at least that is what all the pictures, and videos suggest). For instance, in her first date with Richie, Nikki did not let things happen naturally, instead she asked Richie if she could kiss them. Personally, I found that a bit odd and unnecessary. It is your first date, there is no need to rush; if a guy likes you the kiss will come spontaneously, you don't need to ask for his permission in order to kiss him :S.

Additionally, when Nikki was expressing strong feelings towards Richie, Richie was not necessarily on the same page (in fact, Richie was saying similar things to almost all the other girls he took on a date! His dates were only different with Olena). What the girls mostly knew about Richie and Nikki's connection, was the perception disclosed through Nikki's eyes, which doesn't necessarily match Richie's view of his connection with Nikki.  I guess (IMO) some of the girls were thinking something along these lines: 'If Nikki feels so confident about Richie,then he is doing something special with her...perhaps he is reassuring Nikki that she may be or is The One'. Who knows what else the other girls thought! Yet, what we see on tv isn't really that. Obviously, perception is subjective, but IMO, so far Richie hasn't really told Nikki anything particularly deep and/or meaningul. Moreover, he hasn't made strong statements and even now, that the show ended, during interviews he doesn't affirm that he has found 'The One'. Instead he thinks that in order to know this, he and his chosen girl have to get into know each other more, live together, and do many different things. I find this fairly sensible. Nikki's approach, nonetheless, is completely different. It seems to me that Nikki doesn't need what Richie does in order to experience real love. As we have seen the past week, Nikki has already told Richie that he will have all of her! Nikki has basically told Richie that she thinks Richie is 'The One' (I don't think this was said literally but IMO it was heavily implied) and Nikki also said that she hasn't experienced that feeling before. She is telling this to a guy who is having multiple dates and who she has only properly dated twice! IMO Nikki is showing very intense feelings too early.

One more thing: According to Steph, it was when Steph told Olena that the confidence, or perhaps over-confidence, of some of the other girls was not 100% objective that Olena reconsidered her position in the house. Steph mentions that there is only one Richie and basically all of them wanted to see what suited them better, but reality is just one, and it is important to consider that what the girls saw wasn't necessarily there. After listening to Steph's argument, it seems that Olena carefully evaluated Steph's words, embraced Steph's advice, and decided that she should not pay too much attention to the other girls's claims but instead she should focus on establishing a stronger bond with Richie. It is then when things really start improving for Olena. I think the last conversation between Olena and Richie was more fluid than their previous conversations, and it was nice to see her joking when she said ' I ate mud for your Richie, I ate mud'....that was funny Smiley

Overall, it is clear that Nikki's confidence did have an impact on the other girls and affected the perception of themselves and Richie but what they see is not necessarily what is there and that is why, after seeing scenes that they did not see before some of the girls are now saying that they think Olena may be the winner. Time will tell! Smiley

JMO. Apologies for any typos, my post is so long that I don't really feel like editing it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and all those who think Olena may be F1, I would love to hear your opinions of my post Smiley

Last edited by BedHead on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:51 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:47 am

Thanks for those interview links. 

I like Steph and I like she sounded like a no BS girl. Looks are misleading for sure IMO. It's kind of funny that based on what Steph said, both she and Olena were the most real in the mansion and kind of managed to keep out of the bubble. 
I think with that camping date, Olena is like 'poop' what the heck is this? As opposed to the others acting IMO like they love it :gotcha:

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT