SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:05 am

I remember Sasha saying there was no way Richie was going to propose. I'm still calling BS on DM and NW imo.

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DM article it says in here "it is unknown if Richie got engaged during the FRC ir after filming ended" so how the hell did they get the pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:20 am

I don't think the pic of the hand with the ring is of anyone on the show. I expect it is just some random persons hand and I don't think Richie got engaged let alone married.

Every season the magazines come out with "he got engaged" "he got married" "he got her pregnant" blah blah blah. It's the same thing every year and I think the magazines just do it because it gets people talking and buying their magazines.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:29 am

Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DM article it says in here "it is unknown if Richie got engaged during the FRC ir after filming ended" so how the hell did they get the pic.
Funniest part of that article is the pics they use are of Nikki (Megan is not on the show) so it seems like they are just trying to push for Nikki to be F1. No surprise really if they know who the F1 is and it ends up being Nikki. It's a way to get clicks and get people talking and make DM seem like they have inside scoop which they may have (considering they spoiled Sam/Sasha season last year) so they don't need to actually spoil anything but just make it seem like they know.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Interesting!

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:09 am

I feel concerned that Richie continues to reassure Nikki and if what he says to Nikki is scripted then how awful is that if she isn't F1. As far as I can remember, Richie hasn't said those things to anyone else - the closest was with Faith doing the what would our life look like. Of course, just how I see it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:12 am

Just Looking wrote:I feel concerned that Richie continues to reassure Nikki and if what he says to Nikki is scripted then how awful is that if she isn't F1.  As far as I can remember, Richie hasn't said those things to anyone else - the closest was with Faith doing the what would our life look like.  Of course, just how I see it.

This has me worried as well. So far, from what we have seen in the promo for their 2SD it looks very scripted and robotic. I'm hoping to see some more natural interactions and conversations. This date will be a very good insight, thankfully.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:21 am

I'm sorry but Channel 10 is the worst secret keeper in the Bachelor Franchise History in terms of their F1 people. I mean at least the US has Reality Steve what is Channel 10 excuse for doing their job so miserable?! With the way things are going they could have wrote "Nikki is F1" on a big billboard in Sydney or just air the finale after the first episode. Why did they hired the military in Bali?! LOL what a waste of money. What kind of professionals are working for the Production?! It seems like it's a bunch of students in their first semester. They don't have control over their own people. It's such a mess. Excontestants are spoiling the season after the first episode, the F1 can't hold it together and constantly let it "ops" slip up that she won, the finale girls are having fun with a bunch of paps following them. Oh boy don't they let them sign contracts or something?! Does the Production actually know that a thing like "contracts" even exists?! I'm sorry but this is so funny I just can't stop laughing! cantstopl cantstopl
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:31 am

I've been watching US and AUS plus NZ bach/ettes for years now and every time it is impossible to predict 100% or know who F1 is, because right up until the 11th hour, there is always a doubt, and then of course when it's over everyone reflects and says oh yes of course it was always him/her. It's just the way the show is I guess, otherwise there wouldn't be a show!!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:34 am

Forgot to say, of course JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:43 am

Just Looking wrote:I've been watching US and AUS plus NZ bach/ettes for years now and every time it is impossible to predict 100% or know who F1 is, because right up until the 11th hour, there is always a doubt, and then of course when it's over everyone reflects and says oh yes of course it was always him/her.    It's just the way the show is I guess, otherwise there wouldn't be a show!!

Well it seems like there are no doubts for at least 95% of the viewers on SM. They all are pretty sure that Nikki is the F1. The same thing happened last year. The AUS franchise is everything but not unpredictable. Even the US Production is doing a better Job than the AUS. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:03 am

natik wrote:I'm sorry but Channel 10 is the worst secret keeper in the Bachelor Franchise History in terms of their F1 people. I mean at least the US has Reality Steve what is Channel 10 excuse for doing their job so miserable?! With the way things are going they could have wrote "Nikki is F1" on a big billboard in Sydney or just air the finale after the first episode. Why did they hired the military in Bali?! LOL what a waste of money. What kind of professionals are working for the Production?! It seems like it's a bunch of students in their first semester. They don't have control over their own people. It's such a mess. Excontestants are spoiling the season after the first episode, the F1 can't hold it together and constantly let it "ops" slip up that she won, the finale girls are having fun with a bunch of paps following them. Oh boy don't they let them sign contracts or something?! Does the Production actually know that a thing like "contracts" even exists?! I'm sorry but this is so funny I just can't stop laughing! cantstopl cantstopl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am as frustrated as you. They were always trying to misled the audience with the dramas and misdirection. I remember during Tim's season, we were doing an exciting analysis of the show. Now there is just too much confusion. They are not as clever as many of the sleuthers in this forum. They tried to out do by doing silly stuff which is senseless and looks stupid most of the time.

Anyway, I think the slipped up by Nikki may be due to her eagerness to let the world know she is the chosen one. She has some insecurity issue I think. She is not confident of herself as some might thought. Just look at her VO when Richie came to pick the girl on dates. She is trying very hard to keep her cool as evident in the previous show when they did the compatibility test. Her look was so pathetic I feel. Her VO I think indicate that she was almost trembling when she said I would loose my mind. JMHO.

I believe they should be tied to contract with penalty so they will not dare to spill out any infor. It's not fun to watch all the dramas. I want the real love story to develop, like Tim & Anna.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT