SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:45 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hmm! This is interesting.

*EDIT*

this doesn't mean that Nikki is not the winner. Richie may change and then fall for her too, or have a 'breakthrough', but at this point, in my opinion, I concur with the experts (and I already elaborated my reasons in my long and first post). As I see it, Richie was experiencing mixed emotions when he was having that serious conversation with Nikki, and in my opinion it was obvious that he couldn't reciprocate her feelings. He was kind, and obviously interest but not THAT into her. He couldn't find the right words. the final scene was even akward to watch. His body was not relaxed, it was somehow tense whereas Nikki was full on *IMO*.

..again, this is all JMO and I am not saying that Nikki is not the winner, what I am saying is that at this stage I don't see any sound evidence on tv that suggests he is more interested in her than he is in Olena or Alex.

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:07 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hmm! This is interesting.

The headline is actually quite misleading. I read the article to the end and about halfway through it states that another body language expert actually disagrees with the first assessment and believes that Richie is quite natural around Nikki.

Seems like another typical Fmail!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:29 am

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:love that popsugar exit interview, Kiki Rocks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is interesting but confusing, in this one Kiki mention Nikki as her favourites, but there is another interview that seems to be more recent in which Kiki observes that initially she thought it was Alex or Nikki but that now she thinks the dark horse is Olena. Basically she said almost what Keira said. In Kikki's words: 'But now that I've been watching it at home and seeing things that happened on the single dates, I think Richie's really perplexed by Olena.'

This is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also check out this interview. Steph says that unlike most people she just couldn't see the so called connection between Nikki and Richie. He thinks he connects more with Olena, Faith, and Alex than with Nikki. In Steph's words:

'Um, to be honest, I've never really seen Nikki as a front runner. She never struck me as . . . Even from day one, or maybe about a week after I got there the girls were all saying how Nikki's going to win and this and that, and I just couldn't see it. Nup. Nikki's a little bit different on camera to off camera. That sort of threw me a little bit. I don't think that she'd be able to handle Richie's adventurous side. I don't know, she's a beautiful and caring girl — absolutely beautiful — but I think he needs someone a little bit more outgoing. A little bit more adventurous than Nikki. But I was literally the only person who couldn't see it."

Link here:

Last edited by BedHead on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add italics)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:34 am

Well, if Richie is looking for somebody outgoing, that rules Olena out as well IMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:52 am

in_denial wrote:Well, if Richie is looking for somebody outgoing, that rules Olena out as well IMO!

Personally, I don't see why it rules Olena out! Read the Interview that Steph gave. Read meticulously what she says about Nikki and about Olena. She says that Nikki is much quieter in real lif, and that Olena, on the other hand, is more outgiong and adventurous than what she is on tv, although reserved (she says that Olena is very geuine). I trust Steph's insight because Steph and Olena are now very close. I can definitely see that outgoing side of Olena and I thus, wrongly I assumed everyone else saw it. Olena was travelling the world alone for 3 years and she has already lived in different places across the world. One thing she is not is definitely boring. Another thing is that last week she won that hay challenge but the media ignore it, even though she defeated Richie. Moreover, yesterday she challenged Richie and won...I think that means she is proactive and she is not afraid to explore new things. Just because she doesn't like mosquitoes (and neither do I) it doesn't mean she is not fun. In fact, many of the things she says about team challengers are said in a playful tone. As I said, read the interview given by Steph with an open mind Smiley

Finally, I find very interesting that Steph noted certain things about Nikki. She talks nicely about Nikki, and thinks she is a beautiful person, but at the same time Steph is just honest and plainly says that she jsut doesn't see a deep connection between Richie and Nikki and that in her opinion they are not well suited. I remember Steph saying she was considering doing a double degree in biomedicine and psychology but deferred it for her modelling career...interesting, I find her observations quite revealing and insightful, probably because I share her views and I too study behaviour :P so I see a connection. All this is JMO, of course; it is hence, subjective. Smiley
Here the link again:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:57 am

Is it just me or did it sound like Steph was speaking for Olena?.i mean if Olena is f1 do u think she would be upset that everyone thinks that Nikki is a front runner to the girls?and maybe Steph knows more than we think ... because she has been hanging out with Olena right? And how would Steph know what Richie is after? I mean Steph was adventurous and was eliminated? I might be just reading to much into her interview.....or am I Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:01 am

IMO, if Richie wants someone outgoing, there are others that have a more outgoing personality than Olena.

Would like to add that travelling the world does not necessarily mean you are outgoing. I am an introvert and have travelled a fair bit!

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:05 am

in_denial wrote:Well, if Richie is looking for somebody outgoing, that rules Olena out as well IMO!

Richie's attractions are not so clear cut *IMO* and I actually think that perhaps he really hasn't completely made his choice as yet.

Why kiss Nikki immediately after Olena has expressed her reticence and need for reassurance?
Why kiss Olena immediately after Nikki has professed her commitment to him.
Then go on to have a long snog on the couch with Faith.

And the really important conversations that we see him have seem to be women he is not so invested in, like telling Kiki he was lonely.

I have no clue who or what, but i am kind of enjoying the ride and I think Richie is too.
Good on him.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:07 am

romance realist wrote:

Richie's attractions are not so clear cut and I actually think that perhaps he really hasn't completely made his choice as yet.

Why kiss Nikki immediately after Olena has expressed her reticence and need for reassurance?
Why kiss Olena immediately after Nikki has professed her commitment to him.
Then go on to have a long snog on the couch with Faith.

And the really important conversations that we see him have seem to be women he is not so invested in, like telling Kiki he was lonely.

I have no clue who or what, but i am kind of enjoying the ride and I think Richie is too.
Good on him.

Yes, I think too much emphasis is being placed on the outgoing, adventurous thing. He will choose whomever he feels the most for.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:08 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting Steph's exit interview with Popsugar.....I was really curious to read what she had to say especially since she was seen hanging with Olena this past weekend. Also the fact that she had Faith as one of the front runners is interesting to me as well & matches a couple of the other girls that were interviewed.

An observation from Steph's Popsugar interview link: the theory that the girls had about "my Richie"....interesting to me that the girls had that convo yet to my recollection left out of the edit....sure makes one wonder how telling that could have been if they had aired it....interesting.....jmo.

PS: Did you actually have feelings for Richie in the end?

Steph: I started to. I definitely started to. [But] I didn't have enough time and I'm not someone who just drops everything and goes in head first. I tried to but then it was sort of like I was going against myself. I promised myself the whole time that I wouldn't go against myself; I'm not one of those people who's just going to put my whole life on the line and throw it at someone. I just don't think it's very practical to do that. I kept a very realistic perspective, whereas all the other girls threw themselves into it. They had this theory like, "My Richie is different to your Richie," and I honestly could just never, ever, ever grasp that concept. I thought they were delusion. I just could not do that. I tried because I thought it might easier, but nope. Richie is Richie. There's only one Richie and he is the same person to all of us. He doesn't have 10 twins.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:23 am

I wasn't being impolite. I just feel you are trying to push me into seeing things your way, that is all. I respect your opinion. I just see things differently, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:32 am

I suspect Olena is more outgoing once you get to know her. To those she doesn't know, she probably gives very little. Not a bad thing, necessarily.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT