SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just for clarification regarding Matrix Media and other media that take pics on the show:

The way it works is that they have BTS pics (literally thousands) which are categorized and are accessible to online/offline magazines who can purchase the pics from Matrix Media online (it's literally like buying a pair of shoes online).

Now some of the pics are categorized as 'locked' so that magazines/etc cannot purchase them until Matrix Media unlocks them (usually because Channel Ten lets them know before the season airs which ones are to be unlocked for release and when).

Because of this the magazines deal directly with Matrix Media and there's no "approval" by Channel Ten directly to the magazines (since MM has the pics) and the magazines can state their source is Channel Ten even if Channel Ten never approved Matrix Media to categorize the pics for release.

So this means that if pics are not labeled/categorized correctly and are unlocked before they were meant to be then any magazine can purchase them within a second or two.

But that's my point it seems Channel ten would have let them know which ones to unlock and lock so why be so careless when a photog has taken the final image IMO The production team this year needs to be sacked because they are seriously letting things slide

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:47 pm

^ As stated above. These photos are done months ago. There's no evidence to show when Channel Ten told MM to lock or unlock pics and could have done so months ago (had a timeline) and Matrix logged it incorrectly. As for obvious edits, it's nothing new. If anything, that the show is now produced by the US Bach shows I wouldn't be surprised if it gets even more obvious and even more so since the lead is a past contestant. So I hardly think anyone should be sacked just because of some pics in articles that are from the show (it's not like it's a spoiler of the ending) and hardly think the pics even matter since the show is being super obvious with the edit (as the media has reported, Sasha included) which many more people watch than read an article with some pics.

ETA: Even without the pics, the edit is far more obvious than any pics since the show itself has shown the girls saying from Ep 1 until the recent Eps that Nikki is the "frontrunner/winner/the one". That's far more obvious, imo, than some pics in an article.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:50 pm

If an item is purchase it is owned. Why removed it. It is their's to do whatever unless there is a collaboration i.e. Business deal with each other

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:51 pm

I agree Fifty. The edit of the show itself tells the story, you don't need to add the media, SM or release of the pics to convince people which story to follow. If you do, then you didn't do a good job with the edit. If you are trying to distract or stir the pot, then I get it.
I personally prefer the AU, NZ shows and their edit, which is culturally more acceptable than USA's for me, because it's more "close to reality". But it's a TV show and I never forget that.
All the participants proved to be so much more than what "info" we were given of them on the show. The SM and media in general in AU despite having tendency to tear down people like it happens everywhere on the globe, does though give a chance to these people of more rounded portray, asks tougher questions and doesn't end up only on superficiality. You can see that even in the selection of people on the show.
So, what I'm saying is ... that not showing "the kiss" .. was a choice, either Nikki is F1 or not ... but even without a kiss the public already stand behind her, likes her and sees her as a winner ... no need to give away to the media another confirmation, if keeping the secret of the ending is so important to them (whoever is controlling the show) - and it is apparently, since they don't have RS-type who spoils scene by scene version of the edit.
So to me, if I want to be positive about the TPTB ... I would say they are playing the field with the release. It continues to not impress me though or convince me of Nikki's F1 spot.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:54 pm

Idlemess wrote:If an item is purchase it is owned. Why removed it. It is their's to do whatever unless there is a collaboration i.e. Business deal with each other

It's theirs (the magazines) to remove it if they want as well. It's not been reported that anyone told them to remove their articles so maybe they wanted to for their own reasons. It can be debated but I don't think it matters as much. It's not like it was a spoiler. Maybe some more info will come out on why the magazines pulled the pics. Will have to see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:07 am

Bringing over from the s/cap thread. Same story from Daily Mail and posted upthread by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so will bring those forward too.

Cuddles wrote:NW magazine show pictures of Alex, Nikki and Olena and say he married the winner.
LeapofFaith wrote:I.Cant and I.Dont.Wanna  DEAL
Idlemess wrote:What?. Really where is this article? Wow so Megan stating he's engaged wasn't far off?. I so confused duh
happygolucky wrote:I know this isn't "media thread", but let's not forget who is the source ... NW ... we got those titles before ... with the model-pics of the girls in wedding gowns. No truth in it.
Samilltakerichiethx wrote:Daily mail this morning claims that Richie has married the winner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698  It wouldn't be the Daily Fail unless the lead is married or having a baby with the winner giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:20 am

So nw mag show a pic of supposedly the winners hand with the engagement ring if it's true who's hand does it look like

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Imo it's faiths as she had red nail polish on  for Hamish blakes date .....ill keep dreaming .... cantstopl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:25 am

Every year the magazines say the lead is married to his F1. It's their way to sell magazines. I doubt Richie is married let alone engaged since he said before the season aired that he won't be getting engaged.

Only interesting thing on that magazine cover is that Alex, Nikki, and Olena are on the cover - the 3 girls I think are F3 and who Dave said were F3 (because I think he knows).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:28 am

happygolucky wrote:I agree Fifty. The edit of the show itself tells the story, you don't need to add the media, SM or release of the pics to convince people which story to follow. If you do, then you didn't do a good job with the edit. If you are trying to distract or stir the pot, then I get it.
I personally prefer the AU, NZ shows and their edit, which is culturally more acceptable than USA's for me, because it's more "close to reality". But it's a TV show and I never forget that.
All the participants proved to be so much more than what "info" we were given of them on the show. The SM and media in general in AU despite having tendency to tear down people like it happens everywhere on the globe, does though give a chance to these people of more rounded portray, asks tougher questions and doesn't end up only on superficiality. You can see that even in the selection of people on the show.
So, what I'm saying is ... that not showing "the kiss" .. was a choice, either Nikki is F1 or not ... but even without a kiss the public already stand behind her, likes her and sees her as a winner ... no need to give away to the media another confirmation, if keeping the secret of the ending is so important to them (whoever is controlling the show) - and it is apparently, since they don't have RS-type who spoils scene by scene version of the edit.
So to me, if I want to be positive about the TPTB ... I would say they are playing the field with the release. It continues to not impress me though or convince me of Nikki's F1 spot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm thinking you are both with me with the frustration that is this season. I was starting to feel like I was in an asylum trying to convince people I was sane IMO. Like it genuinely doesn't make sense to me that after all the effort of trying to cover the leak photos they are handing everything to us or production is just not doing their job properly IMO. The part I highlighted above is exactly what Im talking about. Everyone on SM are already saying its Nikki, they all seem to like her so why leak the photos or be so careless to have them unlocked. You wouldn't in a single minute have this happening unless it was purposeful in the US franchise and in saying that, the obvious edit because he is a return is not making any more sense to me seeing that the US Bachies are returns from the previous Bachete seasons for the last at least 6 or 7 seasons and not all of them have had an obvious edit IMO. SFro was different as Blake did a Melsnick not just because she was rejected as Richie was.JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:32 am

The US Bach show has very obvious seasons, lets their affliated magazines (Us weekly and People) post obvious and BTS stuff, has BTS pics on their websites, as well as lets the contestants do what they want on SM for the most part and not be locked down while the show airs. However, even with all that obvious stuff, the US Bach show does not post a 100% spoiler.

IMO, what Bach AU S4 is doing (and being that they are now produced by the Bach US shows) is letting things be obvious but not wanting an obvious 100% spoiler.

Very typical stuff, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Every year the magazines say the lead is married to his F1. It's their way to sell magazines. I doubt Richie is married let alone engaged since he said before the season aired that he won't be getting engaged.

Only interesting thing on that magazine cover is that Alex, Nikki, and Olena are on the cover - the 3 girls I think are F3 and who Dave said were F3 (because I think he knows).

Im not sure where it was written that Dave said Alex was in it. Attached is his Insta pic from the first night he doesn't mention Alex [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mind you he's not the sharpest tool in the shed so highly likely at this stage he maybe blabbing. He was seen hanging with Keira recently???

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:43 am

It was posted awhile ago in the other thread but here is the link and excerpt again

'He's so awkward!' Dave Billsborrow enjoys watching 'nervous' Richie Strahan on The Bachelor... and says Nikki Gogan is his favourite to win

...although Dave Billsborrow didn't win Sam Frost's heart, he did make some friends in the process - now counting Richie Strahan as a close mate.

And as Richie navigates his way through the weird and wonderful world of reality TV as the star of the new season of The Bachelor, Dave has offered his commentary on the show.

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, he said: 'It's quite funny, I love watching Richie, he's a legend but he's so awkward that it's almost too genuine.'

He also revealed which contestants he thought had the best chance of winning Richie's heart, putting Nikki Gogan, Olena Khamula and Alex Nation as his top three contenders.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT