SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:00 pm

@ReneeM But this is the thing, Caila was open about not being 100% into Jared. She'd had those conversations. They weren't in secret. She expressed on camera to Jared that she had questions about their long-term future. She told him she wanted to take things slowly, and just keep hanging out. Her conversation with Ashley didn't actually expose anything that wasn't already known.

If Caila's plan was to make herself look better then why would she end it now? She and Jared could've continued and likely made a lot more money/press by being together. They dated for 6 weeks and during that time visited each other and made time to be together. She also refused people photo's when she was with him. Those aren't the actions of someone looking for sympathy or publicity. Those are the actions of someone trying to have a private relationship and make it work. I see nothing calculated in what she did. I think Ashley's trying to make this seem like she's exposed something... I think Ashley's just exposed what a manipulative bully she is once again. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:04 pm

Renee... In the same role I'm sure you can write the scenarios for the rest of the cast. Calculating folks... Oh and we can start with my favorite Nick, followed by his close friend Ashley and her girlfriend Amanda and the list goes on, NOONE excluded.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:05 pm

Am so tired of Josh.  His reaction to both finding out what the twins/Nick said and when Amanda went to bed w/o telling him was ridiculous.  I hope Amanda removes those rose-colored glasses before they actually walk down the aisle.  

I finally watched After Paradise b/c I saw Caila in the hulu picture.  And I felt for her when ?Michelle/Melissa? said Ashley was in the wings.  Her immediate reaction made me want to give her a hug.  And how about that clip of her breakdown, talking about being her 'real' self...  console

I'm ready to call it a day and say bring on Nick's season.  TPTB redeemed him during Paradise and now America is ready for him!!  :Woah-hoo:

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:31 pm

I'm not trying to imply that any of them are any better than Caila, even with this new information I still think Caila's a sweet girl who's way nicer than all these people and should run away from this train wreck and never look back. But I still don't think Ashley's lying.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:35 pm

I don't think Ashley is lying. I think the context of the conversation has been twisted in a negative light. Ashley wasn't even there.

This reeks of Ashley and co. accusing Britt of saying she didn't want marriage and a family off-camera. Who would be dumb enough to admit it and expect not to be exposed.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:37 pm

I know Renee, just used your post (well explained) to turn the pointing finger around. I'm tired of AI, Jared, Amanda, josh, Lace, Carly and all of these nice people who preach honesty, fair game and "right reasons".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Ashley said that she spoke to a producer about something Amanda told her, and that this prompted the conversation between her and Caila. Again, this isn't even based on a conversation Ashley was a part of. This is based on whatever Amanda said, and whatever Ashley wanted to hear IMO.

I think the "truth" has been twisted to make it seem like something far worse than it actually is. If Caila said that she wasn't 100% into Jared, but she'd actually said this already, then so what? How is this exposing her? If Caila had said that she'd be willing to take the risk to get engaged and it not work out, then again, so what?

Caila didn't get engaged. She did date Jared. She didn't string out a showmance for money and kept their relationship private. The more I look at it the more I am struggling to see why Ashley and co think this vindicates her or makes Caila look bad? All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:14 pm

Ashley (why don't we have a good nickname for her already?) has gone down the rabbit hole and is living in a bass-ackwards world. She's been in it all her life apparently, so doesn't know right from wrong, good from bad. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:16 pm

BKay wrote:Ashley (why don't we have a good nickname for her already?) has gone down the rabbit hole and is living in a bass-ackwards world. She's been in it all her life apparently, so doesn't know right from wrong, good from bad. jmo.

A good nickname for Ashley would be A**ley. Fits her to a "T." Just my opinion.....
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:24 pm

^Lol, good one.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Someone, I'm sorry I forget who, while catching up on posts I came across a poster who called her Trashley.

Please speak up and take credit!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:54 pm

My nickname for AI is Bunny Boiler

ETA (and for Jared No Nuts)

Last edited by KB_Mom on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick