SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:36 am

The funny part is that ... we don't know who the source is of those "opinions" ... what's the angle they are going for ... and what kind of relationship (working) they had with those people ... but among all that person only liked Caila ... and that's why I should believe her(him)?
... yeah, see ... I don't believe the people who I actually can hear them talk and say things in my face, when I don't know where they stand and what are their values, views and beliefs ...
why would I believe a nameless, faceless "person" ... online ... ? ... Because it's convenient?
Nah, I pass.

Ariela ... my view of Nick has nothing to do with Josh (who I continue to not consider) and hasn't changed since the first time he graced my screen 2 years ago. So he didn't fool me ... and I still like him.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:49 am

happygolucky wrote:The funny part is that ... we don't know who the source is of those "opinions" ... what's the angle they are going for ... and what kind of relationship (working) they had with those people ... but among all that person only liked Caila ... and that's why I should believe her(him)?
... yeah, see ... I don't believe the people who I actually can hear them talk and say things in my face, when I don't know where they stand and what are their values, views and beliefs ...
why would I believe a nameless, faceless "person" ... online ... ? ... Because it's convenient?
Nah, I pass.

Ariela ... my view of Nick has nothing to do with Josh (who I continue to not consider) and hasn't changed since the first time he graced my screen 2 years ago. So he didn't fool me ... and I still like him.

The crew person also said that the Twins and Evan are nice. That redditer actually liked Nick but still told the truth which is why I believe it. That and yeah, most of the cast seem to be assholes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:50 am

Anyone can claim they know so and so. I'm not quick to believe..if there was proof, then yeah. Until then it's just hearsay IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:52 am

No problem. Reddit is known for their insiders. Great source for spoilers in many forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:54 am

^ I didn't know that. Could be. If Reddit's insiders are anything like Lipstick alley's.. then yeah, questionable IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:02 am

Ariela wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Why is Nick a douche, because he knows that those producers and handlers can't be trusted, so he keeps to himself???

Nick is very FAKE on TV. People have a short term memory. He has learned the ART of being a "nice guy on TV". I'm being kind in my statement ;)

Somehow his envy/jealousy/hate/manipulations have been redefined into "poor Nick". He messes with the viewers minds, and people see him as a victim instead of an instigator and a manipulator. I see Nick as a JEALOUS man, and pi$$ed that Josh took his girls away 2X!!!!!Because he has the laid back persona on TV, people think he's NICE. All he has to do is shed some tears and women will eat out of his hands . laugh out loud

Josh is an intense person, so he's perceived as a bad person. People who walk fast, talk fast, and moan (ok, I hate this obnoxious thing) are perceived as mean. I know this for a fact. I am like that. I have been told many times that people were "afraid" of me. It's not fair, because I have spent a lifetime helping others..... It's just my genetic make up. My father was like that.....I don't know any of these people on BachP but something tells me that Nick is pulling a fast one. Recalling his earlier behavior, he's a slick oil-salesman.....

IMO, Josh was too nice handling the GOSSIP. If it were me, I would have punched Nick's lights out. People like Nick need to be put in their place for good.
Nick is stirring the pot under the auspices that he is "CONCERNED about others"....Oh what BS.

I have always liked Nick, so my memory is just fine. Smiley I won't get started on Josh, because I haven't had breakfast yet!! teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 2498057887
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:04 am

One big turn off is being jerks to the crew, IMO. I'm not at all surprised that Caila was kind and nice to the crew, IMO that's her personality.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:33 am

Their truth ... sure ... maybe ... or maybe not. But the absolute truth I don't think so. Then again I don't think "the crew member" said specifically that Nick was arrogant and a jerk to them in person ... and why every time someone "complains" about the others' deed they don't mention what THEY did and what was their role in that particular situation ... oh, yeah, they can't (it would be too revealing?) ... or they don't want to, because they want to paint themselves as a good/right one. Like Andi and her book ... so convenient ... the business of omitting pays well ... TPTB sure built their empire on that ... because people buy everything so easily, especially when they can make them believe that it's the right thing to do, take sides. Yes, I'm out.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:34 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:One big turn off is being jerks to the crew, IMO. I'm not at all surprised that Caila was kind and nice to the crew, IMO that's her personality.

Exactly. :Nod: There is no need to be so dismissive of crew, beyond that you suck at life.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:47 am

julychild wrote:Don't know if this is BIP related, or whatever it is he is even talking about:

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 CrO7e4jUkAIkVIz

Maybe Nick isn't actually the Bachelor and this is all just an extended version of last year's prank. laugh out loud Imagine if they trot out Luke next week all "just kidding, this is your new Bachelor!"? They'd get slaughtered though, since people are actually excited about it being Nick now.

As for some random nameless person finding Nick arrogant, what's new? The guys on Andi's season thought he was arrogant as well. Seems like most people who really get to know him like him though, and that's more important to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:03 pm

mindless wrote:
julychild wrote:Don't know if this is BIP related, or whatever it is he is even talking about:

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 CrO7e4jUkAIkVIz

Maybe Nick isn't actually the Bachelor and this is all just an extended version of last year's prank. laugh out loud Imagine if they trot out Luke next week all "just kidding, this is your new Bachelor!"? They'd get slaughtered though, since people are actually excited about it being Nick now.

As for some random nameless person finding Nick arrogant, what's new? The guys on Andi's season thought he was arrogant as well. Seems like most people who really get to know him like him though, and that's more important to me.

Really? I know a lot of people who have dual personalities. The persona they project to their friends is different than what is really going on in their heads, hence the "he was a quiet guy....." slogan. Example: some people have an issue, they'll blow off steam with you and then they'll choose to walk away, and won't bother with you UNLESS you get on their case again. Others will hold a grudge and continue to stab you behind your back quietly... From what I've seen on TV, Nick is the latter.

I honestly thought that Nick being a Bach was a PRANK. I thought that at the end of the show we were going to get -Gotcha! I cannot believe that Nick will be the next Bach and that women would actually want to marry him. After all, he has made several proposals on TV. His slimeball personality will come out in real life, for sure. Tick, tock....

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Nick hasn't actually proposed once on TV. Andi didn't give him the chance and Kaitlyn stopped him just before he popped the question. He didn't propose to Jen either. He has proposed once in real life though, years ago, so he definitely wants marriage. He just wants it with the right person, since he's been burned before. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick