SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:33 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Alanna wrote:I would bet anything Jared is unhappy with this because he loves Ashley orbiting around him.

Yep. He wants her to 'move on' enough so he can make out with Caila, but after that the worshiping has to be back on.

I don't get why he doesn't like her, especially if she worships him.. She's whiney but so what? She just needs the marriage act to finally happen for her. She'll get her head screwed on right after that.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I can see how Amanda fell for Josh her IQ would be stretching to say it is above 75. I
can not fathom--F-A-T-H-O-M how someone with their JD lived with this knucklehead for almost 9 months.
It's why she became a psycho. How depressing.

Sorry, but she was a psycho before she moved in with Josh. How she reamed out Eric showed that and it had nothing to do with Josh. They are both nuts and I could have done without either one of them ever dating anyone else...at least on my tv.

And Amanda apologizes. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. And she thinks she is a good judge of character. Yeah.

Josh and Andi are both the same person, just different genders. I won't post my honest opinion of them.

Poor Amanda must love bad men. Doesn't she go on about how bad her ex husband was? Now she is picking Josh despite literally everyone warning her AND seeing and hearing him for herself? She's going to walk right into it, and she won't be able to say that she wasn't warned. She received many warnings. This should be interesting. Maybe if she sticks it out she can write a book too and join the Andi club.

I don't personally see what makes Amanda so hot either. Why are all those men fawning over her? Plus you'd think most never-married men would gravitate towards someone with less history.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:48 pm

I always get a chuckle out of Amanda saying she's a good judge of character. Sure you are, Amanda. As evidenced by your two kids and a divorce by 25.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:49 pm

mindless wrote:I always get a chuckle out of Amanda saying she's a good judge of character. Sure you are, Amanda. As evidenced by your two kids and a divorce by 25.

spitcoffee so true!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:54 pm

My DVR glitched and cut off the recording of BIP right at the part where Wells was going to kiss Shushana on their date on the beach. Did they have a RC at the end or was it a cliff hanger to be continued?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:56 pm

Please keep the bachelor discussion in TB thread so we don't have conversations all over the threads. Plus West coast viewing is not over yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:56 pm

MiaHawk wrote:My DVR glitched and cut off the recording of BIP right at the part where Wells was going to kiss Shushana on their date on the beach. Did they have a RC at the end or was it a cliff hanger to be continued?

No RC... to be continued....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:01 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:It's also messed up that she couldn't even wait for him to hop in the limo with her. She just had to leave that instant and couldn't wait for him. She didn't even care if he came or not. Besides, I don't see the appeal.

Heck she probably didn't think Jared would leave with her... I don't blame her for heading out without him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:05 pm

siena wrote:Jared on After Paradise: "I'm not going to hold anything that Ashley's said against her because they were said in jealousy and we've all said bad things."

I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS INSANITY.

But somehow Caila can be bullied for her mistakes? Jared was the one who went on vacation with Ashley after all of this drama. He put his friendship with Ashley before anything else. And they're trying to blame Caila for this mess. There is nothing she could've done IMO to deserve the way she's been treated. I hope Caila gets far away from all of these awful people. :angryemotion

I don't see Jared having a healthy committed relationship until Ashley moves to another country and is banned from the country that Jared lives in. I lost a LOT of respect for him when he didn't use his family jewels to take up for Caila. What man does that???? Jared!!! That's who. I don't care how long I'd been friends with somebody I'm not gonna stand by and let them bad mouth somebody I'm interested in!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:11 pm

Carly is already in cheerleading mode for Ashley! They really do remind me of HS.I can only hope now that Wells will try to date Caila.I think they could have a real chance.If he is dating Ashley after the show is over,he is not as smart as I thought he was.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:20 pm

@LoveDovez I don't think there's much hope for Jared after seeing him on AP. It was bad enough that he said nothing when Ashley used slurs about Caila multiple times on the show. But to excuse it on AP with "oh we've all said bad things" is just so gross to me.

Ashley never seems to be held accountable for her terrible actions. She's always playing the victim, like we're meant to feel sorry for her. She still doesn't think she's done anything wrong, and people like Carly and Jared backing her up is part of the problem. At this point I don't believe a word Ashley says and I think this is all catered to furthering her reality tv career. I think Jared's opinion on people is worthless if he wouldn't even call out Ashley's behaviour. And I don't think any of those people in that mean clique have much integrity. Whatever keeps their position in the bach clique is what matters to them. The fact that the clique have decided to exclude Caila bodes well for her IMO. It's not a club I'd want to join. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:21 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:It's also messed up that she couldn't even wait for him to hop in the limo with her. She just had to leave that instant and couldn't wait for him. She didn't even care if he came or not. Besides, I don't see the appeal.

Heck she probably didn't think Jared would leave with her...  I don't blame her for heading out without him.

I think she's just a flip flopper. She will never make a definite decision on anything, and even after she has made up her mind, she is likely to change it later. Apparently, despite the fact that Jared is a King, Caila wasn't even that interested in him.

I don't blame Ashley I. Remember she's never truly had a man, and she's been rejected terribly every time she's gone near a man. Jared is good looking and she might not find another man as good looking as him for some time. So she can't let him go. He's like her dream man. I can see Jared is one of a kind. Almost every single one of those women wants him. Think of Joe and Samantha, but imagine if Joe had dreamed of a chick like Samantha all his life and ONLY wants that type.

Last edited by IWouldMarryAshleyI on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick