SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:12 am

Ah right I forgot this is the same woman who tried to sabotage Lauren B's relationship with Ben and then lied to her face about it. Of course she has no problem throwing Caila under the bus and relates to Ashley I.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:14 am

Amethyst wrote:It was interesting to hear Ashley's take on Josh. She likes him -- said that he lights up a room when he walks in. It showed another side to him. For Amanda's sake, I hope that Josh is more nuanced than he seems on BiP.

IMO the biggest narcissist usually are very charismatic people. I'm so hung up on that short scene when he questioned Amanda on how she could still like Evan. That's just too huge IMO. And AshleyI's world view is pretty messy, too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:19 am

truelovealways wrote:Jen and Nick are the only couple I care about this season and they are living up to my expectations they are so cute together heartbeat
Oh my goodness they are the cutest! I just finished watching and they can't stop grinning around each other it is adorable. beatingheart They are definitely my favorite couple to watch this season. They seem like a great fit, not to mention they make a stunning couple! wowzers!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think Daniel should replace Chris Manson.

or at the very least Sean for this season on After Paradise.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:26 am

AshleyI needs a medical intervention and a long stay in a psych ward. Besides being delusional and mean she is such a phony victim. Ashley's foul obscene name calling of Caila should have had her tossed out of Paradise...just like Chad.

Jared also needs medical intervention to sprout a pair of testicles. Being too nice or stroking his ego with Ashley's obsession....either way it is messed up.

Caila did nothing wrong. She in no way deserves the vitriol that has been thrown on her. It is a sad commentary that being nice and desirable is equated with being fake. IMO Caila is beautifully sincere and genuinely kind. She is too good for this Franchise and Jared. I hope she moves on from both of them.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:43 am

Seabear wrote:AshleyI needs a medical intervention and a long stay in a psych ward. Besides being delusional and mean she is such a phony victim. Ashley's foul obscene name calling of Caila should have had her tossed out of Paradise...just like Chad.

Funny how AshleyI can call Caila a wh**e with no consequences. Imagine any man calling a woman a wh**e, they'd get thrown out.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:56 am

It's disgusting that there were no repercussions for AshleyI. She really is just a mean girl.

I was prepared to be disappointed by this episode, but to see the way AshleyI behaved was next level. Caila was essentially manipulated by an obsessed girl who wanted to make sure Caila would never meet the guy she's infatuated with. And all because AshleyI knew Jared would like Caila. The fact that people could even see Ashley as a victim in that scenario is truly disturbing.

I agree @Seabear that the vitriol thrown at Caila is so undeserved. AshleyI can call someone a wh*re and be applauded, and Caila goes on a date because she liked Jared when she met him, and she gets attacked? What a messed up world. I hope Caila leaves all of this drama behind her. It isn't worth her time. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:56 am

Seems Jared is just incapable of hurting anyone. I only watched part of the first hour; too busy with RL. And that is from a devoted Bach/ette fan. The whole season is a train wreck. However, TPTB must think it attracts viewers, thus advertisers, etc. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:28 am

Ashley I seriously has issues to deal with ... and people applauding her are only augmenting her delusional state that that's an acceptable behaviour. It's not!
It's immature, disrespectful, ignorant or plain stupid, arrogant/snobbish and nothing better than Chad for the same matter ...

and TPTB are shameless capitalist of disgrace.

Enough from me on things that I don't want to focus on, because TPTB don't deserve the consideration after all they present and place on market things that I hope people would question more "before buying" ... but for that, there needs to be an education first. Sadly the numbers show the lack of it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:02 am

The refreshing lack of Josh this episode was unfortunately compensated by an abundance of Ashley I. You win some, you lose some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:59 am

sosleepy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
sosleepy wrote:How old is Ashley I.? Wasn't she like 26 on Chris' season? Doesn't that make her about 28-ish now? Good Lord in Heaven. She is the most freaking immature nearly 30-something I've ever seen. Literally. Like she literally seems stunted around the age of 13. Honestly. I'd like to think some of it's an act and she's playing it up, but I just don't think so. What the heck happened to her to make her so stunted around your average 7th grade mentality? Poor girl. Get therapy.

Her bio tonight labeled her as 28.
I agree she is stuck in middle school. I think some of it is acting and played up for her character on the show. However, it think the underlying her is what we see and get. How did she get that way? I am thinking after seeing the segment with her father, that his uprearing and feelings toward her was/is a huge part. JMOAA

What is the segment with her father? Was it on After Paradise? If so, I missed it. I can't watch this crap without CH at the helm. It doesn't seem right or natural. I am curious about Ashley's dad dynamic. Something somewhere screwed her up BAD. Her sister seems equally deranged, but in a different kind of way. Same "trauma," different way it manifested?

On After Paradise, they showed a short blip of Ashely's dad and what he thought about Ashley. He said the kind of things expected by a dad regarding their daughter only he had no acknowledgement of any of the crazy, crying, childish behavior. It's like he was totally unaware. Wondering if the editing was funny and the audience didn't get to see part of it. Like maybe dad was not asked about that stuff. IDK. But he seemed in deep denial regarding his daughter's behavior.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:00 am

I'm just so sick of Ashley. I don't find her insanity and constant crying entertaining in the least anymore. Even if she and Jared had something romantic at some point during the winter, she herself said they'd been just friends for the 5 months leading up to Paradise. If a guy tries to have a relationship with you and still decides he'd rather go back to being friends, then he's just not that into you. How can she not see that? Does she really think that by keeping Jared away from every woman he might like, he'll one day think "I guess there's no one in this world for me, so I might as well settle and date Ashley"? That is just so messed up. Does she not want to be loved the same way she "loves" Jared? I loved Nick telling her that it's not love, because it isn't. She's just like a toddler who wants a certain toy and throws hissy fits when her parents say no. If you really love someone then you want them to be happy, even if it's with someone else. Hell, even Emily showed more love for Jared while he was breaking it off with her. Ashley is truly missing something important. She must have been spoiled all her life by her delusional father and now can't handle the fact that she can't always get what she wants. Guess what Ashley, other people have needs and wants too, and yours aren't any more important than theirs. Shocker, I know.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick