SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by traveler90 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:31 pm

someone tweeted this to Jo: https://twitter.com/JoelleFletcher/likes
The perfect present for her laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:33 pm

heather441 wrote:Ugh! Chad is tweeting nonsense again Rolling Eyes So over him. Can't he just LET IT GO. Clearly is is still pissed he got eliminated. I wonder what he will tweet once a wedding date is set and when they have baby. I can't wait for Jojo and Jordan  to prove this troll wrong!

I just saw Chad's new tweets. I hope Jojo & Jordan report him & press charges on him. He needs to get slammed with a law suit or gag order to shut him up or even a good old fashion beaten. It's horrible what this guy is doing not only to Jo Jo & jordan but to others as well. In the history of this show I have never seen any contestant with this much anger & hate towards others. :shocked!:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:36 pm

Jolena wrote:
heather441 wrote:Ugh! Chad is tweeting nonsense again Rolling Eyes So over him. Can't he just LET IT GO. Clearly is is still pissed he got eliminated. I wonder what he will tweet once a wedding date is set and when they have baby. I can't wait for Jojo and Jordan  to prove this troll wrong!

I just saw Chad's new tweets. I hope Jojo & Jordan report him & press charges on him. He needs to get slammed with a law suit or gag order to shut him up or even a good old fashion beaten.  It's horrible what this guy is doing not only to Jo Jo & jordan but to others as well. In the history of this show I have never seen any contestant with this much anger & hate towards others. :shocked!:

Chad is the worst of all of them. Why is he so obsessed with them? Is it because she sent him home because he threatened Jordan?? Get over it, leave them alone, and mind your own business!
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:39 pm

I have reported Chad a few times already. He is the most CLASSLESS contestant I have ever seen. Someone replied to his tweet saying he should convert his account to a fan account since he is so obsessed with them. giggling
traveler90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I just saw Chad's new tweets. I hope Jojo & Jordan report him & press charges on him. He needs to get slammed with a law suit or gag order to shut him up or even a good old fashion beaten.  It's horrible what this guy is doing not only to Jo Jo & jordan but to others as well. In the history of this show I have never seen any contestant with this much anger & hate towards others. :shocked!:

Chad is the worst of all of them. Why is he so obsessed with them? Is it because she sent him home because he threatened Jordan?? Get over it...

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:58 pm

It's getting to the point where Chad is starting to look stalkerish and obsessive. He might want to give it a rest before all of this comes back to bite him in the azz.

Regardless, I thought this was a cute interaction:

@AmandaRae82W: Made my day seeing you 2! @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11 I was that crazy girl that pointed to u all from @ Village burger bar!

Jordan favorited the tweet on Twitter and JoJo responded to her. The same girl also tweeted this out since Chad's latest tweet:

@AmandaRar82W: @realchadjohnson @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11 don't believe everything you read! I just bumped into them today hugging while walking about

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Chad's obsession with Jojo and Jordan is unhealthy and frightening. He needs a life and help. His behavior is abnormal.

So they are eating tacos again JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 15 3806527698.

Brooke Hughes ‏@thebrookiejar · 14m14 minutes ago

When you see JoJo Fletcher & Jordan Rodgers at Taco Diner

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:15 pm

How is she not getting sick of only eating Mexican food? Or Jordan? JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 15 3806527698
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:24 pm

^ Chad is legit insane. He may have a personality disorder of some sort. He needs help IMO.

I wonder if she's taken Jordan to Tex Mex yet (her fav)..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:28 pm

And sh*t it MUST be true love (or something like that :P)! I'd break up with her just for the fact that all she seems to eat is Mexican food. I could never! Jordan's a trooper laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:And sh*t it MUST be true love (or something like that :P)! I'd break up with her just for the fact that all she seems to eat is Mexican food. I could never! Jordan's a trooper laugh out loud
He actually puts up with a hilarious number of little, tiny Jo quirks and he does it all totally silently with nothing but taking it all in stride laugh out loud She's a very lucky girl imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:57 pm

I imagine he has his own share of cute little quirks, but as long as they keep a sense of humor and love then izz all good. whipped

eta: in case there is confusion, the "he" I'm referring to is Jordan.

Last edited by BKay on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Alright y'all, this is a fan thread for JoJo and Jordan so, let's have more talk about Jojo and Baddy and less Chad.  

And remember there is no negative talk in a fan thread about anyone not just the names in the thread title. Chad has his own threads your welcome to discuss him more there.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline