SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:15 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Just my opinion, but the 5 minutes of time that Kevin took at the CP isn't going to be a game changer in the relationship anyone else has with Jasmine.
Especially not when this was what KW interrupted laugh out loud

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 A372q

source: My SC
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:12 am

Idlemess wrote:I'm sure that KevinW is not the only one cutting it up with Drew. Just as it seems that Drew is not all that bad but annoyingly arrogant. At first impression, I thought that Kevin was going to be a meathead jock type and was on the show for whatever reason other than love. Aren't they all? JMO. 
He's not a finesse guy, smooth and sauve. He seemed to be a guys' guy and a man that mays a girl take a second look because first impressions aren't what they're cracked up to be. Seth anyone? 

When Kyle and Scott complained about him taking more time with Jasmine, it wasn't a strong opposition to him because Kyle added " as much as I like the guy" then taking time from other guys without a rose. In this instance it wouldn't have mattered.  The man wanted to let Jasmine know that it was more than the rose and he IMO wanted her to know that she's the prize so to speak. From all appearance, it didn't bother Jasmine at all with that smile on her face.

Good Post

Also I'm going to wait and see how the actual 'jealousy' scene plays out before making any judgements
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Well seems to me after her date with Thomas he fell back in line like a good boy to wait for her next move. Whereas Kevin is actually showing interest, chasing her, by seeking a few minutes at rose ceremony party even though he had a rose. I am afraid his jealousy affects her choice since in the clip shown he gets up and says he's had enough. Remember she has expressed fear any man will hurt her by leaving like her father did. Then Kevin gets upset and walks away. It creates doubt of will he stick by her when times are tough. Maybe that is his obstacle to overcome, can he convince her to trust him? hmmmm.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Oh, I have no doubt that's the obstacle they will choose to high light for Kevin's journey on this show.

On a post show interview Jasmine had said that it was an emotional journey for everyone, as real feelings were involved and that sometimes things gets heated because of the intensity of the situation. She goes on to say that it was understandable (and forgivable?) as this makes us human. Sorry I don't remember the specific interview. I think it was one of those sit in radio interviews. My initial interpretation was that Jasmine was defending whoever (could be more than one person) may have said or done something on the show. As well as maybe putting what we may see into context and soften the blow of how the public might react. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:35 pm

In future episode Kevin W gets angry and walk away and Mike calls some a bully.  One thing to note that the person the bachelor/bachelorette chase is always the winner the one chasing the bachelorette never wins.  So far Kevin is chasing (re getting a rose and still go for more talks) Nick did that in Kaitlyn season and come in 2nd. Will Kevin break the spell?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:03 am

Idlemess wrote:I'm sure that KevinW is not the only one cutting it up with Drew. Just as it seems that Drew is not all that bad but annoyingly arrogant. At first impression, I thought that Kevin was going to be a meathead jock type and was on the show for whatever reason other than love. Aren't they all? JMO. 
He's not a finesse guy, smooth and sauve. He seemed to be a guys' guy and a man that mays a girl take a second look because first impressions aren't what they're cracked up to be. Seth anyone? 

When Kyle and Scott complained about him taking more time with Jasmine, it wasn't a strong opposition to him because Kyle added " as much as I like the guy" then taking time from other guys without a rose. In this instance it wouldn't have mattered.  The man wanted to let Jasmine know that it was more than the rose and he IMO wanted her to know that she's the prize so to speak. From all appearance, it didn't bother Jasmine at all with that smile on her face.

IMO it all boils down to what Jasmine appreciates. She likes bold moves, tge guys being the first to grab her attention. I bet she actually liked KevinW 'stealing' 5 minutes of her time, when he felt he had something important to tell her. In her eyes it's about her, and bonding with her, not about a guy code. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:2. Kevin W, 32: At this point I feel it’s impossible Kevin W won’t be at least Final 4. He’s never been completely brushed by the wayside (à la Mike—more on that below), he’d already gotten both a 1-on-1 and Group Date rose by Week 3, and he was a prominent character in Week 4 regardless of what was going on. We weren’t shown his 1-on-1 time with Jasmine on the football Group Date, but we were shown his quiet jealousy upon seeing Shirtless Mike. Kevin W is just always… around. He’ll obviously stay that way for a good while.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:54 pm

I really liked this little moment Kevin W had to hobble towards Jasmine. Being called second is the longest he has ever had to wait for a rose, btw:

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Mj110
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Mj210

I know there are more 1-on-1s Jasmine will go on in future episodes but at the moment I don't think any other relationships she's formed on the show match the depth of her's with Kevin W IMO. I like that above laughing and having fun and enjoying their physical chemistry, she also allowed herself to be completely vulnerable and emotionally open with him. I don't think we've seen the same extent of that with anyone else yet - it'll be interesting to see if we do in the future

source: My SCs
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Episode 4

I saw that he was a good sport and seemed to look out for Chris during the game. Overall seemed to be well liked by the guys. Whatever is going with Chris and Drew is between Chris and Drew but noticed by the guys.

I thought it was interesting that Jasmine said she noticed Kevin's reaction (and about him being bothered) when Mike came out with an open shirt. This was a cue to raise the "jealous' edit imo.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:17 am

This is amusing! giggling

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 14550039_1117274128363918_3564994924954779648_n

goodhumanprods Cool fan art! @kevindexter @kevin.c.wendt #bachelorette #bacheloretteca @bacheloretteca @goodhumanprods

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLZcHrFBLfh/?taken-by=goodhumanprods

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:02 am

Amazing! What an awesome job!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:09 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Cuit3__XYAEjuh-
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Kevin W. knows how to give a killer pedicure. Can we get the next appointment? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold