SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:46 am

Thank you CH!!!!! Lovely snippet of info!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lucas15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Well there you go. I wonder if he meant to say that, laugh out loud doesn't matter, we have our answer! Nice catch @Al !

He specifically said this year!

CH may be a tool (OK IMO he IS a tool) but he's also a consummate pro and well schooled in what to say and when to say it and what not to say. I don't think this was a slip on his part, I think this was just the way the show decided they wanted to spin up viewership for what they have planned. 2016 was always one of the possibilities mentioned by Ben and Lauren and while it was never their place to leak a date, I always expected the show would when they were ready. We're less than a month away from the start of the HEA show and I think that's going to be in some significant part a promo for a wedding.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:10 pm

The synopsis for the first episode is out. It's gonna be about JoJo's ATFR, the lunch date, and the twins and Lauren install a toilet.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:40 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BKVw8-7B8rH/

Lauren is having a girl's night out tonight
https://instagram.com/p/BKEXxUfBPeT/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:21 pm

Hmm well it says it is from 8-9 so it is an hour long I guess half the show will be jojojo double date and half about the toilet. What randomness. Oh well you better believe I will be recording it and watching when I can. I hope the toilet half will show off their house a bit.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:43 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BKWDxQ_An5p/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:59 pm

If the show is 1 hour long, there will likely be 20 min. Of ads, if like other shows, then they will rerun their Bachelor story, so that likely just leaves time for cameos appearances of these guests. I hope so, anyway!
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:21 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The synopsis for the first episode is out. It's gonna be about JoJo's ATFR, the lunch date, and the twins and Lauren install a toilet.

So you can already see how manipulated and produced this will be. They filmed JoJo/Jordan date like well into filming, so they are cutting and pasting things out of order. I guess it makes sense they kick it off where casual viewers last saw them... With the dual ILY.

I'm ready for the wedding!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:23 pm

New promo
https://instagram.com/p/BKWrXa6gVOo/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:14 pm

Did we catch Ben shaking his butt in the promo? There are some adorable moments in the new promo. I wish i could just watch their candid moments and out takes..... Basically their REAL life.

PS: where is baby Ceyla? She needs to make appearances.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Mollie and their mom are in Denver and were at the event
https://instagram.com/p/BKYwWiSDNM_/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:17 pm

I fear the show is going to be so scripted. Oh well! I'm still looking forward to it!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye