SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Al Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:04 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Too funny laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BIyOM0-gIlW/
Lauren at the end Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 3806527698
eta: They even look like they're the only people dancing in the place, I'd have the same reaction as Lauren laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:07 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Too funny laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BIyOM0-gIlW/

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 1f483  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 1f46c  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 1f61c  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 1f602 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 1f602
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:14 pm

Ben dancing is hilarious!!

Highlights from another interview I hadn't seen. Sorry if it's already been posted.
“We don't have a date yet, but we have kind of started the initial phases,” she said. “We both kind of talked more about maybe a winter wedding … Hopefully cameras will catch it, and I think that’s something that’s really cool, because I know nothing about wedding planning. I wish I could've watched someone else plan! So, hopefully you'll get to see that on the show. … I would say definitely, but I don’t want to make any promises!”

Lauren gets teary-eyed talking about how Ben has encouraged her blog. “He’s been so supportive this whole time,” she said. “Having someone there by your side who tells you you can basically do anything when some things are really scary, especially when it comes to doing something that you've never really done before, it’s meant the entire world.”
http://www.etonline.com/news/195065_lauren_bushnell_reveals_wedding_plans_with_bachelor_ben_higgins/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:12 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BIy8ICPjIZy/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Oh no! I don't know if I can say this in a fan thread but one of the comments suggested he might be designing a wedding dress for Lauren? Please no! I don't like his style. I would much rather Desi or just plain old dress shopping. Does Lauren get to decide?!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:29 pm

^^ I think that's just a random fan asking. I doubt he'll be in charge of the wedding dress. (Cause agree, yikes.) I think the others who have had tv weddings have had legit wedding dress designers design their dresses.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:08 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Ben dancing is hilarious!!

Highlights from another interview I hadn't seen. Sorry if it's already been posted.
“We don't have a date yet, but we have kind of started the initial phases,” she said. “We both kind of talked more about maybe a winter wedding … Hopefully cameras will catch it, and I think that’s something that’s really cool, because I know nothing about wedding planning. I wish I could've watched someone else plan! So, hopefully you'll get to see that on the show. … I would say definitely, but I don’t want to make any promises!”

Lauren gets teary-eyed talking about how Ben has encouraged her blog. “He’s been so supportive this whole time,” she said. “Having someone there by your side who tells you you can basically do anything when some things are really scary, especially when it comes to doing something that you've never really done before, it’s meant the entire world.”
http://www.etonline.com/news/195065_lauren_bushnell_reveals_wedding_plans_with_bachelor_ben_higgins/
aw, that last quote is so sweet! Ben and Lauren seem like such genuinely nice people and I'm happy they seem to be in such a sweet, nurturing relationship
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:54 pm

http://999thepoint.com/meet-ben-higgins-of-the-bachelor-at-coors-fields-diamond-night/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:55 pm

I love that there will be a contribution to Ben's charity. He picks and chooses his appearances so wisely.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:18 pm

That sounds like fun. What a great idea. IA they pick and choose what's best for them. Ben had mentioned that right from the start.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:24 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BI08jhHANY_/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Can someone please bring the tagged pic of Ben and Lauren hiking today(only on his account) I'm pretty sure Ben's dad is in the background? Thanks!

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye