SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Higgs13 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:43 pm

I can't wait! I'm going to get a mani/pedi just so the time will pass faster. CU all later..... so excited! handwave handwave

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Nice IG from one of the producers, she tagged both Jojo and Jordan: 

I cannot see these two tonight sitting on the sofa at ATFR without JoJo touching him.  I think Baddy might be a little more reserved.  She wants to touch him any chance she gets!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 9 3806527698
Maybe but honestly I can't see Jo ever feeling happy and safe with a man that isn't incredibly affectionate with her and is reserved instead. I think that's something that will make her feel insecure and cray fast. 

And I don't think he's really that reserved either. On the family date, she was essentially in his lap and he kept his arms around her and they even kissed at the table. I expect the same level of affection from him unless he really is getting sick of her antics. So hopefully no!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Nice IG from one of the producers, she tagged both Jojo and Jordan: 

I cannot see these two tonight sitting on the sofa at ATFR without JoJo touching him.  I think Baddy might be a little more reserved.  She wants to touch him any chance she gets!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 9 3806527698
Maybe but honestly I can't see Jo ever feeling happy and safe with a man that isn't incredibly affectionate with her and is reserved instead. I think that's something that will make her feel insecure and cray fast. 

And I don't think he's really that reserved either. On the family date, she was essentially in his lap and he kept his arms around her and they even kissed at the table. I expect the same level of affection from him unless he really is getting sick of her antics. So hopefully no!!!

True. I hope he packs on the PDA tonight with her! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 9 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:55 pm

Judiful wrote:I. as watching GMA , and saw a little Bachelorette tease not much different than what we have already seen, but the clip of Jordan holding JoJo with her face burried in his chest (probably crying ) just grabbed my heart ..He looked so intense and nervous, he almost looked gaunt to me. I wish I could grab SC's to share with you, but I can't. I paused that moment to capture a closer look,  and swear I could feel his pain.  I think I'm going to be crying right along with Jordelle tonight because it's going to get so romantic-dramatic and so emotional ...Gonna need Kleenex !! :tissuebox   ....It's gonna be a good one ...  :fanningfan

This one ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBGlkFsLPxs
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Thank you for the update, Kathy. Now, I'm really sure they're are doing just fine Smiley 5 more hours, guys! danceround I'm reading a book for the time to pass laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:02 pm

An interview with Luke and Chase as to who should Jojo pick , Robby or Jordan. Both answered Jordan is the great fit. See below excerpts or you can click the link to watch the video.

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/783781/who-should-jojo-fletcher-pick-in-the-bachelorette-finale-jordan-rodgers-or-robby-hayes

Jordan Rodgers or Robby Hayes?

That is the question on every fan of The Bachelorette's mind today as the time has come for JoJo Fletcher to choose between the former football player and the former competitive swimmer (Seems like she has a type, right?) during tonight's finale of the ABC hit. And when E! News attended the Men Tell All taping, we decided to get some expert opinions on which suitor JoJo would be better off with: her most recent exes, Luke Pell and Chase McNary!

While Chase, the second runner-up, admitted it's a tough call for him because he likes both Jordan and Robby "a lot as individuals," he did go on to say, "Jordan is a good choice for JoJo."

As for Luke, who made it to the final four and is the frontrunner to be the next Bachelor, he also agreed that Aaron Rodgers' younger brother seems to be JoJo's pick. Both are great guys. I think JoJo was excited about Jordan before anybody stepped out of the limo," Luke explained to us. "There was a lot of hype coming in for him being on the show... she gave him the first impression rode and just looked at him with a lot high expectation from the beginning than she did a lot of the other guys. That's probably the best fit for her, that made her happy then and I think that'll make her happy going forward as well."
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:08 pm

@Emila23_12....BINGO ..That's it ..Thanks..For me, that moment just grabbed my heart ..I was trying to imagine what he must have been going through knowing Robby was still out there somewhere . He had no guaranteesat all ..He must have been freaking out inside ..I can't wait until tonight ...

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Isabel123 wrote:An interview with Luke and Chase as to who should Jojo pick , Robby or Jordan. Both answered Jordan is the great fit. See below excerpts or you can click the link to watch the video.

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/783781/who-should-jojo-fletcher-pick-in-the-bachelorette-finale-jordan-rodgers-or-robby-hayes

Jordan Rodgers or Robby Hayes?

That is the question on every fan of The Bachelorette's mind today as the time has come for JoJo Fletcher to choose between the former football player and the former competitive swimmer (Seems like she has a type, right?) during tonight's finale of the ABC hit. And when E! News attended the Men Tell All taping, we decided to get some expert opinions on which suitor JoJo would be better off with: her most recent exes, Luke Pell and Chase McNary!

While Chase, the second runner-up, admitted it's a tough call for him because he likes both Jordan and Robby "a lot as individuals," he did go on to say, "Jordan is a good choice for JoJo."

As for Luke, who made it to the final four and is the frontrunner to be the next Bachelor, he also agreed that Aaron Rodgers' younger brother seems to be JoJo's pick. Both are great guys. I  think JoJo was excited about Jordan before anybody stepped out of the limo," Luke explained to us. "There was a lot of hype coming in for him being on the show... she gave him the first impression rode and just looked at him with a lot high expectation from the beginning than she did a lot of the other guys. That's probably the best fit for her, that made her happy then and I think that'll make her happy going forward as well."

Thanks for posting this! They would know who would be a good fit for her more than people just watching an edited show on television.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:25 pm

The thing for me is all the guys still have a lot of love and respect for JoJo. All her F3 guys has had nothing but nice things to say about Jordan. If they really thought Jordan was this shady guy that won't love and respect her, I doubt we'd see them so supportive of Jordan.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:27 pm

everly wrote:The thing for me is all the guys still have a lot of love and respect for JoJo. All her F3 guys has had nothing but nice things to say about Jordan. If they really thought Jordan was this shady guy that won't love and respect her, I doubt we'd see them so supportive of Jordan.
Here's who doesn't like BBJ that I've seen: Steve, Bestest Trainer Evah, anonymous swipers on Raya. Jo should be scared, he's so BAD. To the bone, some might say.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Another interview with ET asking both Luke and Chase who's the right fit for Jojo. I really like Chase description of Jojo and Jordan's relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVeeI5-F4yI

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Isabel, would you like to move both links over to the SM thread?  I think it would be nice for others to hear what Luke and Chase had to say about Jordelle's relationship.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake