SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:When the heck did this happen?! :

https://instagram.com/p/BInqaEYAx-B/

Maybe post FRC in Thailand?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:42 pm

Post frc would make more sense. Jo probably would have cried and freaked out more than even her baddy can handle if it was at the hotel.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:47 pm

You guys, I'm so obsessed with her ring laugh out loud

http://site.people.com/style/jojo-fletcher-engagement-ring-photos-exclusive/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplestyle

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:48 pm

I'm watching their interviews over and over again (DVRed them for my parents who are in Minnesota right now) whiling away the hours till BIP...I feel like I need to watch Kelly again next! I was thoroughly impressed with that one. I'm rewatching Kimmel right now. OT how hilarious is Guillermo? "This is to open the nuts!"

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:You guys, I'm so obsessed with her ring laugh out loud

http://site.people.com/style/jojo-fletcher-engagement-ring-photos-exclusive/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplestyle

“But Jordan also loved the sparkle of all the diamonds in the band and how the side view looked like a little crown,” Lane explains. “And how could he not? JoJo is his princess! It was clear he was madly in love with her.”

Even Neil knows she's a Princess.

Princess Joelle and Prince Jordan- Bachelorette Royalty giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:Finally watched the final epi and Im soooooooo happy!!!! cheerleader
What a great, lovely, sweet proposal beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
One of the best IMO not a long speech but so heartfull :sprinklehearts
I love love love the ring PINKHEART Its my dreamring, I always show my bf pics of this kind of rings giggling

http://extratv.com/2016/08/02/bachelorette-engagement-jojo-and-jordan-dish-on-wedding-plans-starting-a-family-and-more/

Amazing interview, thanks for sharing that Smiley
My favorite part:
Jordan added, “What shocked [my family] initially was before we even said hi on that hometown date, they could see how different I was and how in love I was.”
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:01 pm

traveler90 wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:Finally watched the final epi and Im soooooooo happy!!!! cheerleader
What a great, lovely, sweet proposal beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
One of the best IMO not a long speech but so heartfull :sprinklehearts
I love love love the ring PINKHEART Its my dreamring, I always show my bf pics of this kind of rings giggling

http://extratv.com/2016/08/02/bachelorette-engagement-jojo-and-jordan-dish-on-wedding-plans-starting-a-family-and-more/

Amazing interview, thanks for sharing that Smiley
My favorite part:
Jordan added, “What shocked [my family] initially was before we even said hi on that hometown date, they could see how different I was and how in love I was.” [/ quote]

And there is our "Babe" for the season. I knew it would slip out eventually! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:02 pm

He's her bubby, you guys!!! My heart still....gahhh....

-Ariana Grande

erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:04 pm

Sorry for the double post but here is what Ali said about Jordelle:

Congratulations Jojo and Jordan!!!

Congratulations to Jojo and Jordan! I know many of you have concerns about Jordan and don't think they can make it for the long run, but that's really not your call to make! It's obviously not mine either! All the matters is what Jojo and Jordan feel for each other and there is really no way for any of us to know what those true feelings are from watching them on a TV show. Plus, you have to remember that this show finished filming about 3 months ago! They have been meeting in secret during these past 3 months - most likely every 10 days or so - and I'm sure they have continued to develop their relationship and work on any doubts or insecurities either of them may have had when filming ended.

I had the chance to talk to Jojo about her final 4 guys right after she went on the hometown dates while she was filming the show. And I could just tell right away that Jordan was the guy for her. She talked about him with so much respect and love. She was (is!) smitten. As she was telling me about him she flipped through pictures on her phone to show me all the places the went together on the show so far. It was really sweet to see how in love she was. She talk about the other 3 guys too, but it was clear to me that Jordan was "the one." She told me they had insane chemistry and after watching them together on the show, I know exactly what she was talking about. Their chemistry has been obvious from the beginning. So I for one have high hopes for their relationship and wish them all the best! We are one big family in the Bachelor world so I know I'll get the chance to meet Jordan soon and I look forward to that so I can congratulate them both in person! See silly pics of me and Jojo below Smiley

http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2016/8/1/congratulations-jojo-and-jordan
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:08 pm

I'm dying to know what kind of sweet names BBJ calls his little princess laugh out loud She really is a princess and I normally hate that word/descriptor but in this case, it's the only appropriate one!

And I love this. She's glowing!!!
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 66 Image88

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:10 pm

I'd imagine that, in the height of passion, while making love, he calls her Joelle Hannah. And I'm sure that she gets chills whenever he does.

-Ariana Grande

erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:14 pm

rhondam wrote:
nd4reality wrote:this is my absolute favourite.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BInl3-8AGSd/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
Bahahahaha.... so happy and so cute!! Jo said she wasn't a good dancer and I ha e to agree with her! laugh out loud She's not horrible but her rhythm is a little off.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 66 3806527698
Sorry I'm quoting myself but this is cute: 

The show is over, but JoJo and Jordan will likely still be in the spotlight. Fletcher said she might do “Dancing with the Stars,” but insisted, “I don't know what's going to happen!”
Jordan added, “Those dance moves I saw the other day… jumping on top of the bed... sign her up!” 
JoJo admitted, “I could use a few tips, that's for sure.”
extra article

I love how even though she's not the best dancer (she's DEFINITELY far from bad though!) she dances anyway! She doesn't take herself too seriously and neither does Jordan..... You're absolutely right ND, they are two peas in a pod!! 

The genuineness that comes through in these cuties' interviews is not surprising to me. I did worry the negativity would've made them a bit "hard", but I'm so happy and impressed that they chose not to let it wear them down and they set that tone with the media. Love love love them!
:cheerpom:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake