SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by snowandcold Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:45 pm

This is going to be a very hard break up for Jojo
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:
snowandcold wrote:BBJ will save the day I have faith but this is a very rough ride at this point!

I think so too. He clearly loves her in my eyes and is willing to do what it takes to make her happy, I actually like that he doesn't always do/say the right thing, but is willing to get it right for her
ITA. I think he doesn't know WTF he's doing and wouldn't even be here if he didn't love the lead. He's doing his best because of her, even if he isn't perfect.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:
snowandcold wrote:BBJ will save the day I have faith but this is a very rough ride at this point!

I think so too. He clearly loves her in my eyes and is willing to do what it takes to make her happy, I actually like that he doesn't always do/say the right thing, but is willing to get it right for her

I agree and I still think that at this point he was still in his own head knowing that there are 2 of them left still. I remember the sadness in his face at the last RC when Jojo said something about caring about both of them.
snowandcold
snowandcold

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:47 pm

The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC 35m35 minutes ago

#BTS: Jordan meets JoJo's family and he brought hats! #TheBachelorette
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 25 Co0B_yaUAAAyvDE

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 25 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 25 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 25 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 25 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:47 pm

According to RS... JoJo and Jordan have bought a house in Dallas and will be living there. They announced on JKL
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Holy crap!!

RealitySteve: (MAJOR SPOILER): At the Jimmy Kimmel taping tonight, JoJo says she and Jordan have bought a house together and Jordan is moving to Dallas

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Cute!! She's cheesing sooo hard in that pic with him Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Holy crap!!

RealitySteve: (MAJOR SPOILER): At the Jimmy Kimmel taping tonight, JoJo says she and Jordan have bought a house together and Jordan is moving to Dallas
They're faking it!!!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud Such commitment from faking.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:49 pm

Oh wait I thought she dumped him! laugh out loud
snowandcold
snowandcold

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Holy crap!!

Ahhhh so crazy cool.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:50 pm

snowandcold wrote:Oh wait I thought she dumped him! laugh out loud

8 ball failed again!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:51 pm

love Robby's slippers
snowandcold
snowandcold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake