SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by snowandcold Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:52 pm

2 hours and 9 minutes! Not that I'm counting laugh out loud
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by snowandcold Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:53 pm

torybean wrote: handwave Hi everyone!!!  Have silently followed this thread all season and love it!! I'm soooo excited for this couple and can't wait for tonite!! I'm staying here to follow all the media rounds.  You guys rock

Hi there! This is the happiest place for sure! clapping! clapping! clapping!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Forget Disneyland...this IS the happiest place on earth! :cutesmile!: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Tonight is the nighttttt. I hope all goes well!! Good luck and best wishes to everyone involved!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Tonight is the nighttttt. I hope all goes well!! Good luck and best wishes to everyone involved!

Yes it sure is! I hope we see a great romantic proposal & and even more romantic ATFR!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes back. I haven't posted in so long that I have get used to everything again.

Preparing my Finale Night platter. This is like the Super Bowl around our house!!! Ready to give some Jordelle love.

Go BIG or Go HOME

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Before this thread closes I want to thank all the Mods for making sure we have a HAPPY place to enjoy together and show our love for these two!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:18 pm

snowandcold wrote:Before this thread closes I want to thank all the Mods for making sure we have a HAPPY place to enjoy together and show our love for these two!

I second this!!! Thank you guys! See you in the Jordan Rodgers and JoJo Fletcher fan thread! When this opens again will the name be changed?

Love all you mods for your hard work!

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:43 pm

One hour and about 15 minutes left to detonation time. I don't think I've been looking forward to an FRC and AFTR so much since JASH

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:43 pm

harley_quinn wrote:I just love this thread. For me, it's time for bed. It's 11pm and I set my alarm to 1.45am  :shocked!:  I hate getting up in the night and love my sleep but it will be worth it. I even made muffins for the frc. If anyone has a live stream link, pls send it to me or post it in the thread.

Thanks ladies  group hug  I'll see you on the other side JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 13 2498057887 in the Jordan Rodgers and Jojo Fletcher fan forum cheerleader

PS: I think we'll get to see one of the most romantic proposal in bachelor nation history  :sprinklehearts

You are very devoted to your couple! yes

Welcome1 @torybean Enjoy your stay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:45 pm

This thread WILL NOT be closed during the FRC. Thanks to @Alanna for the suggestion. Since the sleuthing and spoilers point to Jordan as the F1, the mods have agreed it's a good idea to keep it open.

Enjoy. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:45 pm

Excellent news, GA! Thanks dear!

ETA: This is our version of a 'safe house'. Glad we'll be able to stay in our 'safe house' to discuss the finale!! No one I'd rather spend it with than you guys. I'm technically all by myself watching the finale (and subsequent media rounds), but I feel like I'm surrounded by crazed fans like me! I love this place!

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake