SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by USAGold Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:58 am

traveler90 wrote:Wow, ladies! You've been busy yesterday laugh out loud and welcome to all new members  hi
I love all this positive energy here, it's my happy place  group hug  And between Jojo's ig like and baddy's new haircut pic, I think they are doing just fine. I won't believe a word RS says as long as he has no proove or unless we notice something on SM. Until then #goingdownwiththeship

Yes all ! Nice to see such support ! I still remember how the Brooks is coming back saga and then the smear on poor Des getting engaged to Chris when she really loved Brooks & how Chris was default and they'd never last She took a lot of heat but they are happy & made it ! Hoping the same for J & J !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:24 am

I was just thinking about how I might be looking forward to the ATFR show more than the finale episode. And then it dawned on me...was the rumor a plant, to get people more excited for the ATFR show? More people will be anxiously awaiting the update. Have they stayed together for the past 11-12 weeks??? If they did, do they look like they're in it for the long haul???

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:28 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I was just thinking about how I might be looking forward to the ATFR show more than the finale episode.  And then it dawned on me...was the rumor a plant, to get people more excited for the ATFR show?  More people will be anxiously awaiting the update.  Have they stayed together for the past 11-12 weeks???  If they did, do they look like they're in it for the long haul???
You're not the only one speculating that the rumor is a plant. I don't know! I want it to be a plant because I want her to be happy and she so clearly loves BBJ and only wants him. And I really do think her sm and behavior post-show has shown a happy, confident in her choice girl so I'm not sure what to think. It's confusing!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jjdavid Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:58 am

Guys, I think I'm gonna join in on the party!
So are we wanting no sm over the weekend from them, in order to put our fears to rest?
Well, no sm that places them apart from each other anyway, and then we can pretty much be confident that they're still together?

jjdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:05 am

cheerleader

Yay more to the party.

I have no clue what sort of trail to expect on the weekend prior but others can chime in here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:09 am

jjdavid wrote:Guys, I think I'm gonna join in on the party!
So are we wanting no sm over the weekend from them, in order to put our fears to rest?
Well, no sm that places them apart from each other anyway, and then we can pretty much be confident that they're still together?
Right! Sm is okay but no sightings out in public, especially with other dudes from the show. Like if we see Robby and Baddy out being besties, then it's time to panic (again!!) laugh out loud Good/positive indicators would include either or both posting about their excitement for everyone to see the ending, being active on sm at the same time, and any other fun/obvious clues they could throw out. Like posting one wearing something we know the other also loves or would wear.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:14 am

Alanna wrote:
Right! Sm is okay but no sightings out in public, especially with other dudes from the show. Like if we see Robby and Baddy out being besties, then it's time to panic (again!!) laugh out loud Good/positive indicators would include either or both posting about their excitement for everyone to see the ending, being active on sm at the same time, and any other fun/obvious clues they could throw out. Like posting one wearing something we know the other also loves or would wear.

OK, Alanna - now you just told them what to do so it looks like they've broken up and put us all in a tizzy! affraid :bigsmile:

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jjdavid Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:16 am

Alanna wrote:

Righto! Thanks!
It's gonna be a long couple of days, hoping that we don't see them out and about then! Fingers Crossed Guys!

jjdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:24 am

I'll be watching social media like a hawk, so I'll bring over anything that I find laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:33 am

Ash2214 wrote:I'll be watching social media like a hawk, so I'll bring over anything that I find laugh out loud
Me too!! Time to batten down the hatches, cancel all my plans, buy all the pints of ice cream, and lock myself in my apartment until Tuesday morning. Status level: #gethelp #obsessed

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:I'll be watching social media like a hawk, so I'll bring over anything that I find laugh out loud

Thank you for your service, Ash! And Alanna!

And even though I was teasing Alanna, it wouldn't surprise me if Jordan and JoJo have been told to make some separate plans at least once or twice in public to make it look like they're living up the single life.  Assuming they are together, of course.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:36 am

Alanna wrote:
Me too!! Time to batten down the hatches, cancel all my plans, buy all the pints of ice cream, and lock myself in my apartment until Tuesday morning. Status level: #gethelp #obsessed

LOLZ I find comfort in knowing I'm not alone in my obsession Hugesmile #teambutt #teambaddy #teamdownwiththeship
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13