SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:31 am

The TMZ article is wrong. Nick never wanted to be with Amanda. The reason he won't take Josh's calls is he has no desire to have a relationship with him. Nick has spent a lot of time with Josh. He knows him well enough to realize they don't see eye to eye and they never will JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:36 am

ReneeM wrote:Sorry for the double post but http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/24/bachelor-in-paradise-josh-murray-nick-viall-feud/  I wonder how ever will nick sleep at night without Josh's respect ? hmmm Rolling Eyes

I'm sure some people will read and believe that story, but it's too stupid. Anyone watching the show can see that Josh didn't find anything out after filming ended. He knew what was said, he had a talk with Evan and will confront the others next week. Secondly, Nick didn't even want Amanda, she said so herself in her blog. Thirdly, Josh will NEVER call Nick to make peace, or whatever. He is a lion!!! Lions don't waste their time about the opinions of sheep...according to Josh.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:41 am

Alanna wrote:
BKay wrote:I'm kinda blown away (and yet shouldn't be surprised) that MM supports BOR moving in with the Duhhh. And the Duhh freely uses the "f" bomb around this pious saint? very warped reality these folks live in.
I literally just LOL'ed BOR & Duhhh. What a match made in reality tv heaven. Couples therapy (to be better for the girls of course) up next.

I hope Andi stays out of it too. Josh is reminding me of BBJ's ex Brittany. Sooo obsessed with the "worst person" ever who they broke up with years ago, that they cannot stop thinking or talking about them. He's so obviously still passionate about Andi and their relationship. He cannot even say one nice thing about his Duhhh without it somehow linking to Andi. Poor Duhhh. She deserves better imo.

I think the name JAM should be dropped and the name BORDUHM might be better suited to this couple.
ETA: BOR is delusional. He is no lion. He is a hyena. No doubt about it.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:43 am

jen689 wrote:The TMZ article is wrong. Nick never wanted to be with Amanda. The reason he won't take Josh's calls is he has no desire to have a relationship with him. Nick has spent a lot of time with Josh. He knows him well enough to realize they don't see eye to eye and they never will JMO

The article only cites sources close to Josh, none from nick, nothing that's just facts, just how Josh feels about everything. Knowing what I know about the entertainment media, the fact that these people are pretty irrelevant so I doubt tmz's digging into their lives, this entire article is coming from Josh/Josh's people IMO. Tragic.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:45 am

julychild wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Sorry for the double post but http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/24/bachelor-in-paradise-josh-murray-nick-viall-feud/  I wonder how ever will nick sleep at night without Josh's respect ? hmmm Rolling Eyes

I'm sure some people will read and believe that story, but it's too stupid. Anyone watching the show can see that Josh didn't find anything out after filming ended. He knew what was said, he had a talk with Evan and will confront the others next week. Secondly, Nick didn't even want Amanda, she said so herself in her blog. Thirdly, Josh will NEVER call Nick to make peace, or whatever. He is a lion!!! Lions don't waste their time about the opinions of sheep...according to Josh.

Yep, that story makes zero sense. How could Josh have been "blindsided" when we've seen him confront Nick already on the show? Maybe he did try contact Nick, but I highly doubt he did it to be friends. More like he wanted to shut Nick up since he's been saying there's no edit and Josh was really "peacocking" and moaning and eating Amanda's face all day unlike whatever version he's now trying to sell. I can see Josh being desperate to shut that down, since he's controlling and all about the image. I don't blame Nick for not wanting to listen to his BS any longer. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:45 am

No one besides Amanda respects Josh which makes this whole thing even more funny.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:48 am

Diana wrote:
No one besides Amanda respects Josh which makes this whole thing even more funny.

Let's not forget, momma. She was most likely the TMZ source.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:54 am

BKay wrote:I'm kinda blown away (and yet shouldn't be surprised) that MM supports BOR moving in with the Duhhh. And the Duhh freely uses the "f" bomb around this pious saint? very warped reality these folks live in.

Let's not forget that MM bashed Andi for having a potty mouth.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:10 pm

That article just makes Josh sound even worse IMO. Nick can't make someone the villain, he doesn't put together the show. That's my issue with Josh. It's always someone else's fault. Andi made him the bad guy, Nick has a target out for him, he's such a victim. Blah blah blah. What a manbaby.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:
poohbear wrote:Mama Murray is defending his son/picking fights again on twitter LOL.......

Poor MM, always so busy. I thought she'd get a week off since Josh was so invisible on Monday, but no such luck.
She cannot get outta practice. Next week is THE week. Woohoo! I'm ordering pizza in honor.

MM will have a stroke before this is over because they are not feeling the love this go round.  I bet she's blaming this all on Andi's book but Josh is just proving Andi's book was right with the way he is conducting himself.  Karma is a B**ch.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:15 pm

hae1001 wrote:That article just makes Josh sound even worse IMO. Nick can't make someone the villain, he doesn't put together the show. That's my issue with Josh. It's always someone else's fault. Andi made him the bad guy, Nick has a target out for him, he's such a victim. Blah blah blah. What a manbaby.

Well according to Josh is the LION and everyone else are the sheep. What an EGO!

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:22 pm

So am I the only one baffled by this comment from Josh in the US Weekly article - "I 100 percent believe that Amanda is somebody I could spend the rest of my life with." Wait, could? Isn't this fool engaged to this woman and per the article has moved in with her and therefore fully present in her kids' life and he's still saying he could see himself spending his whole life with her, as if it's not a sure thing? Yeah this will end well.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214