SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:52 pm

ATFR

Chad = 39 min
Jojo = 1.5 min

rofl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:54 pm

seriously!

I said this already, he's going to get his own reality show, complete with stalking Jojo and hooking up with all the Exs possible.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:55 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Noooo. Why does Chad have to be at ATFR? He said he'd be on his best behavior...but yeah the hell right. IMO.

The ChadBear needs to be there to launch the truth grenades :stirthepot bowdown :dancingdoggy:
No he doesn't. He already did that at MTA. This should be about JoJo for once. This is her time to shine. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:56 pm

I really hope they don't give him too much airtime. This is Jojo's night. The poor girl- and her f1 for that matter- have been through enough. Tptb shouldn't let Chad overshadow or put a damper on that.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Noooo. Why does Chad have to be at ATFR? He said he'd be on his best behavior...but yeah the hell right. IMO.

The ChadBear needs to be there to launch the truth grenades :stirthepot bowdown :dancingdoggy:
No he doesn't. He already did that at MTA. This should be about JoJo for once. This is her time to shine. IMO.

It's too late for her to shine. She had PLENTY of chances. This season was a snooze w/o Chadbear. Chad deserves the whole ATFR devoted to HIM.

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Btw, yeah Chad may have "dirt" on Robby because he's now close with Hope. But the "dirt" he said he had on Jordan (at MTA) was what magazines and RS have been saying for months. So it really wasn't anything new or obvious.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:00 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know if Robby was being sincere or not. It was a little too perfectly rehearsed for me. Parents often seem to prefer the f2 so it's nothing new.

yes

But then Robbie has been rehearsed from day one. It's as though the lines are run through multiple times in front of a mirror and then comes out perfect. That's the impression he gives off.
He has that competition mantra ingrained " feel success, be success", whatever his years of training have instilled. It's part of his persona.

IMO.

I can imagine parents falling for it and thinking that thiis is the perfect match for my daughter. Jojo probably brought him to this point because of just that. Jmo.

I also think that just perhaps this will be good enough as an audition piece for him. Mothers across NA will be drooling for him to woo their daughters.
IMO.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:00 pm

seton wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

It's too late for her to shine. She had PLENTY of chances. This season was a snooze w/o Chadbear. Chad deserves the whole ATFR devoted to HIM.

JMO.
He had the whole first half of the season devoted to him. I know I passed Anatomy and Physiology with flying colors, and from what I've learned..men don't have vag*nas and last time I checked this show is called The BACHELORETTE. Chad is an azzwipe and needs to save his bull sh*t for Paradise now.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:00 pm

It's After The Final Rose, not the Psycho Chad show! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Seriously. I cannot stand Chad.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Most people label Jordan as slick, but I actually think Robby comes across as insincere. He posts waaaaay too much on SM, imo. Look at me, look at me mentality. Yeah, no thanks.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:04 pm

Eff JoJo. I'm all about the ATFR being all about Chad. The MTA was seriously my favorite episode this season thanks to him.   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 48 1f601

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily