SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by julychild Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:13 pm

The Bachelorette's Chad Johnson Thinks JoJo Fletcher Might Choose Jordan Rodgers
BY
JESSICA RADLOFF
8 HOURS AGO

After more than 10 seasons, it turns out that even Bachelor producers can be surprised. Take, for example, 28-year-old luxury real estate agent Chad Johnson. He was primed to be season 12's resident villain—he's outrageous, he's over-confident, and he couldn't be left alone without threatening one of JoJo Fletcher's many suitors. But somehow along the way, Chad did the unthinkable: He became likable. In a season full of guys who spent their time singing songs about JoJo and declaring their love for her within minutes, Chad was actually the voice of reason. Sure, he may not have understood that not making friends in the house will only hurt you, but he was the first contestant in a long time to not get swept up in the reality dating show. If he only would have controlled his temper, there's a chance we could have been talking about Chad as the next Bachelor instead of one of JoJo's final four.

When we caught up with this season's most talked-about contestant after The Bachelorette: Men Tell All taping, you couldn't help but notice that plenty of attendees in the audience were wearing custom-made T-shirts pushing for Chad as the next Bachelor. When was the last time you saw that from a villain? But what is Chad like IRL? Is he as ridiculous as he seems? As violent as we saw? Honestly, off stage Chad is much like you'd expect him to be: arrogant, tough, and charismatic. Even in interviews, he's ready to play a role. But when the cameras aren't rolling, sometimes you'll see a Chad you never expected to see, a more genuine and empathetic one.

Here's what happened when we confronted him about that and so much more.

Glamour: For better or for worse, you were one of the most honest contestants to ever appear on the Bachelor franchise.

Chad Johnson: Absolutely.

Glamour: Would you have done anything differently knowing how it all played out?

Chad: I think the only thing that I’d change is the fact that I thought that trying to scare the guys would get them to shut up and really all it did was sabotage myself even more. Here's the thing: I have plenty of friends back home, and I’m nice to them—we make jokes, I talk to them all the time—but I didn’t come [on the show] to make friends. I came here to meet a girl to possibly get married to. Could I have shown up and been like, "Hey, bud, tell me about your life! Tell me everything about you!"? The fact of the matter is that [no one] here should have been doing that. They made it like it was a bad thing for me to not have done that. Like, "We all ask you about your family!" and I’m like, "Well, I don’t give a f--k about your family. I’m not here for your family. I’m here to meet a girl I might possibly marry."

Glamour: During the commercial break here at Men Tell All, you apologized to Chris Harrison for something that happens on Bachelor in Paradise, and we saw a different side to you in that moment. It was so genuine. Are there different sides to you than what we saw on The Bachelorette?

Chad: There are a lot of different sides to me.

Glamour: Is what we saw on The Bachelorette really who you are?

Chad: I’ve got multiple sides to myself. I’ve got myself on a date with a girl, I’ve got myself when I have 15 people listening to me—there’s a totally different side, and that happened a lot in Bachelor in Paradise. When I’m talking to a bunch of guys and I’m competing for something, there’s another side of me. When I realize I made a mistake, that’s also a different side. Once I drink, it becomes hard to control the different aspects...sometimes when I drink, I have too much fun. The truth is, I only drink once every six months, unless we’re on camera. If you tell me, "We have a camera [on you] today and tomorrow," I’ll drink today and tomorrow. But other than that, when I’m home working, I drink once every couple months—if that. It’s got to be a special occasion too.

Glamour: You threatened to come after Jordan Rodgers. Did you mean that?

Chad: When I told Jordan I’m going to go find you, it’s not necessarily like I’m going to go get you and hurt you. It’s more so that I want you to understand there are consequences to your actions. You don’t get to sabotage me with a girl I’m trying to marry and on a national television show in front of 10 million people and just talk absolute trash about me and say the worst things possible. And then at the end of the day, be like, "We’re good friends." It’s not going to happen. This is the real world, bud, and there are consequences.

Glamour: At the Men Tell All, you said you have dirt on James Taylor, much like you did with Robby's ex-girlfriend. Where are you getting all this info?

Chad: Ha! A lot of it is research. Some of it was I think other people were noticing my research [and came to me]. Most of it started falling into my lap. I’ve got a friend who was at a wedding shower the other day and a guy that was there, who I’m good friends with, happened to know that his cousin had dated one of the guys [on the show]. Other people hit me up online. I had another friend who knew somebody who knew somebody who sent me screenshots. I know everything. Then I have inside sources who were on the show, who are acting like they’re good with all those guys and then in reality are sending me poop. I’ve got poop everywhere.

Glamour: Things get tense with you and JoJo at the Men Tell All. What is your opinion of her now, after doing The Bachelorette?

Chad: [My] opinion of JoJo now is the same as before. She seemed genuine today. There are times when she definitely did not. She obviously made some f--ked-up decisions. I think she’ll obviously realize that depending on what her outcome goal is. Because if her outcome goal is marketability and endorsements, J.Rodge is the way to go.

Glamour: Justin Bieber recently posted a video of you on Instagram, laughing at your comment about milk on the 2-on-1 date.

Chad: Yeah, I saw that!

Glamour: Do you think you’re funny? I mean, you weren't as much the villain this season as the comic relief.

Chad: Honestly, I’ve had people ask me, "Do you want your own show?" and I’m like, "I would love to have my own show." Not because I want to be famous and because I want to be on my own show, but because I want to f--king watch it. [Laughs] Half this poop I say I don't remember saying, and then when you watch it on camera, it’s like 10 times amplified. You’re like, "What the f--k was I saying?!" I turn off my brain and open my mouth and just some weird things come out. Somehow it works out to kind of make sense.

Glamour: Let’s say you’re single at this time next year and the producers say, "Hey, we’d like you to come on The Bachelorette." Would you do it?

Chad: Depends on the bachelorette! Like I said before, I’m not going to come on and bullcrap and pretend that whoever it is is the most greatest girl on earth just because I want America to think I’m a sweet guy. I don’t care. I didn’t come on this for fame. I’ve got money, I don’t care about being famous. I legitimately showed up and was like, "I’m going to be myself, whether people like me or hate me." It doesn’t matter.
http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-chad-johnson-on-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:23 pm

I don't care about being famous....says the guy who is going to be on his second reality show. :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:34 pm

thanks @julychild

interesting. especially this:

Chad: [My] opinion of JoJo now is the same as before. She seemed genuine today. There are times when she definitely did not. She obviously made some f--ked-up decisions. I think she’ll obviously realize that depending on what her outcome goal is. Because if her outcome goal is marketability and endorsements, J.Rodge is the way to go.
http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-chad-johnson-on-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I don't care about being famous....says the guy who is going to be on his second reality show.  :gotcha:

He's a piece of work. Rolling Eyes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Such a load of BS

He loves the fame and thinks too highly of himself. He needs to take several seats

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 1f49b   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:08 pm

HEA wrote:thanks @julychild

I think he sums things up perfectly. GO Chad!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister 21 m
Major Bachelor announcement coming soon!!! #TheBachelorette

:shocked!: Big suprise with two being eliminated Monday night! Rolling Eyes laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Oh yes, Chad. She would have been better off you with, the biggest attention seeker from this season or James Taylor, Luke, Robby, etc. who also love promoting themselves. He also completely went out there thinking he could marry JoJo. Totally Chad laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I think he sums things up perfectly. GO Chad!

YASSS! Chad for President

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:38 pm

He was just one of many who were vain enough to think that the only way Jojo chose Jordan over them was because of his brother ... No ...she just wasnt that into you.... duh

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

:shocked!: Big suprise with two being eliminated Monday night!  Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

all the acting will bear fruit.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

:shocked!: Big suprise with two being eliminated Monday night!  Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

Here it comes! New show! ?   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 3806527698

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  51m51 minutes ago
Looking strong!
 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 Cn_6_V8XYAAT1KB

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily