SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:58 am

The model pic is cringey but she could be hiking and it would be met with criticism laugh out loud. Maybe it's so annoying to me because Ben doesn't get nearly as much.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:02 am

I guess Ben just has a lot of immature fans who are jealous of Lauren/think, for some reason, that he can do better/should've picked JoJo. I don't really get it. She's not my favourite person from this franchise, but I fail to see anything offensive about her either. She seems perfectly nice to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:05 am

mindless wrote:I guess Ben just has a lot of immature fans who are jealous of Lauren/think, for some reason, that he can do better/should've picked JoJo. I don't really get it. She's not my favourite person from this franchise, but I fail to see anything offensive about her either. She seems perfectly nice to me.
I disagree. I'm very happy Jo isn't with Ben, I don't think that whiny baby is any special catch. Lauren rubs me the wrong way because of her over the top humble, totally unreal, holier than thou attitude, sooo classy she is (in her mind). All IMO of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:07 am

I too think she is trying too hard to look like a sweet girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:10 am

I like Lauren, probably a little more than I like Ben who has gotten on my nerves in their show. I don't get the criticism but don't follow them closely. Fans should move on imo. Jojo is happy with someone else and Ben & Lauren have been together for a year.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:13 am

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:I guess Ben just has a lot of immature fans who are jealous of Lauren/think, for some reason, that he can do better/should've picked JoJo. I don't really get it. She's not my favourite person from this franchise, but I fail to see anything offensive about her either. She seems perfectly nice to me.
I disagree. I'm very happy Jo isn't with Ben, I don't think that whiny baby is any special catch. Lauren rubs me the wrong way because of her over the top humble, totally unreal, holier than thou attitude, sooo classy she is (in her mind). All IMO of course.

Well I was just talking about fans of Ben, since I don't think people who don't care about either of them would bother to keep commenting on her SM. I think it's mostly Ben fans who keep at it.

I have to say, I don't see the attitude you speak of. I just see a slightly vapid and bland, but nice girl, who fits the blandest of the bland Ben just fine. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:26 am

bleuberry wrote:It's strange because the only other girl who IMO gets that kind of reception is more outwardly controversial. Lauren barely talks laugh out loud. If she's a mean girl then where??? (or I missed the receipts). Does that even make sense?! laugh out loud

There tons of fake and annoying people in the franchise IMO so I wonder what sets Lauren apart.

I'm with you. I just don't get it either. I don't follow them closely, only what I read here and in their fan thread. I think they are a sweet couple. I don't see what the difference is between her and so many other former contestants who model clothes or post on SM. She doesn't post nearly as much as some other's who I find truly annoying. IMO SM has gone bonkers. There will always be those who claim the lead should have chosen so and so as if they know what's best. IMO Ben chose the right one for him. They balance each other out. They do a lot together, and do their own thing as well. They've settled into his home, she's decorated it nicely and they are enjoying life from what I can see. They took a chance on their own show they are young, I don't see anything wrong with them. As an outside viewer, I'm happy for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:43 am

My opinion of them is probably skewed because I have a friend who has met them, but when they are described as white rice (Ben) and ice princess (Lauren) I have a hard time feeling sorry for them and any criticism they receive. JMO

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:It's strange because the only other girl who IMO gets that kind of reception is more outwardly controversial. Lauren barely talks laugh out loud. If she's a mean girl then where??? (or I missed the receipts). Does that even make sense?! laugh out loud

There tons of fake and annoying people in the franchise IMO so I wonder what sets Lauren apart.

I'm with you. I just don't get it either. I don't follow them closely, only what I read here and in their fan thread. I think they are a sweet couple. I don't see what the difference is between her and so many other former contestants who model clothes or post on SM. She doesn't post nearly as much as some other's who I find truly annoying. IMO SM has gone bonkers. There will always be those who claim the lead should have chosen so and so as if they know what's best. IMO Ben chose the right one for him. They balance each other out. They do a lot together, and do their own thing as well. They've settled into his home, she's decorated it nicely and they are enjoying life from what I can see. They took a chance on their own show they are young, I don't see anything wrong with them. As an outside viewer, I'm happy for them.

I really don't "follow" any of these people or couples other than monitoring the forum any more. However, she and Ben are by far less annoying to me than many. I lump them in with a lot of them.
As far as I'm concerned, I hope they are happy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:13 pm

I think people were 50/50 on her during Ben's season. I remember seeing a lot of talk on social media about there being no substance with her and then their most recent show made things even worse. She gets it really, really bad.

I had seen a tweet on Twitter while their show was airing and it was essentially how these two seem like complete opposites. Ben is polished in terms of how articulate he is and very politician like with a nerdy side whereas at least on the two shows she's been on, Lauren comes off as a bit ditzy, whiny and she enjoys the finer things in life. It is what it is and reality television shows give off a vibe that might not even be how you really are in real life. I don't get a mean girl vibe from Lauren, but I can absolutely see why people can be annoyed by her. That try hard, let me give you my best angle and purse my lips together in every picture/snap is annoying.

With that being said, even though they put themselves out there, it's too bad there are people out there that take things to the extreme in terms of hate. Like with anyone, I hope they're happy. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:24 pm

I agree Ash. The basic snaps get annoying to me, they're all the same. I don't even watch them anymore. Still, I think overall she's harmless so the level of hate she gets surprises me for someone who's, at worst, vapid, bland, and appears cold/RBF. IMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:24 pm

I think Lauren is genuinely a nice person. I think people are just turned off of her for a few reasons, that I've noticed. She gets a lot of complaints for her "boring stuck up attitude" (which as I've said before, my personality/temperment is similar to hers, sad to say  hmmm  ) Some ppl say she's too uptight, speaks like she's talking down on others (because of the way she drags her words and bats her eyes), not very fun or funny, and has really bad resting biotch face. She also gets complaints for being too high maintaince and vain. From what I've seen, it's because she is very into not only fashion, but very expense stuff. And because she also takes too many selfies/"try hard" videos of herself on snap. Like she'll purposely purse her lips or twirl her hair or stare at the camera all seductively.

^ Those are the main reasons ppl seem to have a problem with her, from my observations around the web.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq