SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Her sister was there, and some other girls too

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Alanna wrote:I think I'm just baffled by the idea and implications that somehow she and Ben are sophisticated famehos and just simply better than Twins, Duh, Janner, etc. because to me, she's nothing more or less than her best friends that she's in Vegas with right now. Of course, Ben has yet to call her a b!tch on camera so they have that going for them. Imo.

I'm missing that. Maybe I'm lucky. cantstopl I won't discount that.
I read this thread as I do all the others, and IMO the fan for this couple aren't really different than any others. However, I will admit I lack the fan gene, but I am personally not seeing anything IMO showing anything more or less.
Being that this is a discussion thread, I am seeing some retread discussion and back and forth, but again that is fairly the norm for all couple discussion threads.
With that being said, I am personally able to stomach this couple a bit more than most of the others, especially the more recent nauseating successes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:45 pm

yana_bach wrote:So Lauren's bachelorette party consists of Amanda, the twins and ...AI?! You would think at least her sister would be there...

Her sister was there, as well as a few IRL friends. Ben had a TON of people. For him, mostly IRL friends and JJ (who has also kind of crossed over into IRL friend for Ben), Jared and Tanner representing Bach nation. It was a good mix of real life people and Bachelor faces.

Yeah... the only people who ever imply that Lauren is perfect are the non-fans using it to knock her down. She's never said she's perfect, neither has Ben, nor has the show. I don't think 99% of her fans think she's perfect either. Same all goes to Ben, outside of the stupid Perfect Ben promos, which is nothing more than a dumb advertisement along the same vain as Juanuary or whatever.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:02 pm

Just watched this: http://people.com/tv/bachelor-ben-lauren-not-in-any-rush-to-wed/

But they are having their bach/bachette parties? Is that because of their TV show?

Also, wow, Ben looks different. He still looks good, but lines on the forehead and has gained some weight. No more Bachelor trainers anymore! Not like I'm one to judge. I've looked incredible and only okay now. Smiley
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:10 weeks? I don't know why but I thought it was like 6 or 8 episodes. No wonder they had to bring in all the extras and fake stuff.
All other shows on Freeforum run for 10 weeks, 1 hour episodes (technically 42 minutes, without commercials.)

This is a one time "series" which has to be done by Dec/January for Freeform regular programing. Obviously Bach/B&L fans will watch this but will any other Freeform viewers tune into this.?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 1f49c

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 8367-910 benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 I_got_13 benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:
umngirl wrote:10 weeks? I don't know why but I thought it was like 6 or 8 episodes. No wonder they had to bring in all the extras and fake stuff.
All other shows on Freeforum run for 10 weeks, 1 hour episodes (technically 42 minutes, without commercials.)

This is a one time "series" which has to be done by Dec/January for Freeform regular programing. Obviously Bach/B&L fans will watch this but will any other Freeform viewers tune into this.?
You know I have wondered that exact same thing because in my mind the answer is: no way. It is my opinion but no one is going to watch that is not already at least a bachelor fan, why would they? Freeform must have had nothing going on because I cannot picture more than maybe a million people watching and that seems like too many. Ben had at most what 8 million watch of those half maybe liked him with Lauren and so we are at 4 million and of those maybe half know the show exists so maybe 2 million and it feels like a big leap that half of those people have or are willing to find freeform and then actually watch. Maybe half a million?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Linds911 wrote:

Possibly the people that are incredibly bored with their lives...?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Nobody really watches the Freeform channel so all the viewers will be bachelor fans IMO. The ratings will probably be dire but that's par for the course for that network.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:59 pm

I watch it mainly cause of Pretty Little Liars and some of their other comedy shows which do get 1-2 million viewers with shows that currently have 4 or more seasons. Will be interesting to see how the ratings are come Wed. morning.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 1f49c

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 8367-910 benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 I_got_13 benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Linds911 wrote:I watch it mainly cause of Pretty Little Liars and some of their other comedy shows which do get 1-2 million viewers with shows that currently have 4 or more seasons. Will be interesting to see how the ratings are come Wed. morning.
I commend you for keeping up with PLL. I was done after the 4th season. It was going down hill after the third IMO. Same with Switched At Birth and The Fosters. Did the ratings for the network drop after it went from ABC Family to Freeforum? I think A LOT of ppl still don't even know that the name changed, thus leading to confusion IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:45 pm

We don't get Freeform here in Canada, but are able to get it on the W (women's) channel. It is where we see Bachelorette Canada . Perhaps other areas are doing the same.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:50 pm

On comments below pictures and videos posted by Benandlaurentv people consistently ask what freeform is....

I don't have regular tv, so I am hoping this gets streamed on Hulu like all the other bachelor shows and how PLL does.'

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq