SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Al Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Are we surprised that a reality show is staged laugh out loud . All along I've felt that this is just another show for Tptb to have fun with and do what they want, and they chose Ben and Lauren for the ride. Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:14 pm

Lace and Grant? No, thank you. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:31 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm just baffled they are picking mostly alum that most viewers don't care about. It's not like Lace or the twins are these huge fan favorites. It's quite comical actually.

I had a few friends who saw them at the renaissance fair here on Colorado. They told me how staged it really looked and not at all natural.

The pictures I saw from that fair looked ridiculous. It literally seems like they film everything they do. Even their "engagement photoshoot" was filmed yesterday. Because so much is filmed and because so much of it is ridiculously staged, it makes me question at least, if they even know what they really want. Did they really want to take engagement pictures yesterday? Or was it something the show suggested they do so that they can get it on film?

It's just craziness. It's not reality. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:41 pm

^ Not only that Ash, but they had Ben wax his chest! And had Lauren and Ben get pedicures in their Renaissance outfits. It's all so stupid, because they would never do things like that if it weren't "suggested" (forced) by the show. Lauren said in her IG comments that they film everyday morning and night, which means only so much of this filming they're doing is going to make the final cut IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:59 pm

**edited** Right now they are filming a TV show. It's to be expected that they are currently in staged situations. That's just a captain obvious observation.  Additionally, the show's premise is to film their engagment activities, the lead up to their wedding. So yeah, big shock their engagment photoshoot was caught for film. **edited**. FYI- they had an engagment party with just family and friends right before they started filming. I do not believe any of that was caught on film for the show - it was just for them. I loved that, was glad they kept that just for themselves. Also, it was sleuthed they recently worked with another photographer in the Demver area for what many fans thought was engagment photos. Perhaps this second shoot was also "just for them." I guess let's wait and see what pictures surface.

Everything they did before they started filming was so normal, not staged. Right now they are making a tv show. Filming will likely end soon, and they'll go back to normal, no doubt. xo

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:15 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Lace and Grant? No, thank you. no no

It took until the final episode of BIP3, but have to admit Grace definitely grew on me. And the twins are just good tv. Frankly, the only reason I will tune in is to catch up with these other "characters."

I think Ben and Lauren are a wonderful couple. Gorgeous, spiritual, athletic, giving, level headed, apple cheeked and normal....great IRL but not the most interesting TV.

Bring on the abnormal!! :yes:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Come on you guys. Of course a reality show isn't actually all reality and has staged situations and producers suggesting things. They never let the stars of the show have the control. We should all know that by now from watching these Bachelor shows for years. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:21 pm

From what I've gathered, they've been filming this show since some point in June. They were able to be public in mid March.

I get that it's a television show and I get that so much of it has to be staged, but they got two and a half months of "normalcy" before this circus began. As mentioned by someone else above, Lauren herself said they're constantly filming. That's not a normal life. Putting on a show and staging so much of your life isn't normal. I would find it very difficult to focus on things and feelings that are real, when I'm constantly surrounded by cameras. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:27 pm

They are a couple planning on getting married. I'm pretty sure Lauren wanted that photoshoot tv show or not.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:29 pm

They started filming in July. Filmed their intro over July 4th weekend and then they started filming the show at the end of July. I think they are fine. There have been plenty moments where we haven't seen or heard from them on SM and Ben and Lauren have stated that they made sure to have time set aside without cameras just for them.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:From what I've gathered, they've been filming this show since some point in June. They were able to be public in mid March.

I get that it's a television show and I get that so much of it has to be staged, but they got two and a half months of "normalcy" before this circus began. As mentioned by someone else above, Lauren herself said they're constantly filming. That's not a normal life. Putting on a show and staging so much of your life isn't normal. I would find it very difficult to focus on things and feelings that are real, when I'm constantly surrounded by cameras. IMO

They filmed promotional stuff on the 4th of July in Indiana, then nothing for the rest of July. They started actual filming at the beginning of August. They will likely wrap soon, assuming this is an 8-10ish episode arch.

ETA: they've been radio silent on social media for long stretches, except for little snippets like "date night" "their time." They are making good money, I'm sure. It will be over soon. And from my stalking fan ways, it seems they are still setting aside QT just for them. laugh out loud I'm so not worried about them.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Do I wish that other Bach family individuals would be on? Yes. I would have loved a desi episode with her help planning. Instead I get the twins, grace and probably chase and James t and chad. Honestly the biggest draw will probably be JoJo and her twice as many insta followers. Just because something is filmed though doesn't mean they didn't want it. Quite a few alums were married and it was filmed doesn't mean they didn't want to be married. The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq