SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by FMG2015 Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:41 pm

^ agreed plus Ben is an only child and has hinted numerous times in interviews how it's been a transition to sharing a life/home with someone. Lots of compromises and conversations have probably occurred but that's what stands between the couples who make it and don't . JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:39 pm

If it was counseling not linked to premarital counseling and rather because they are having problems, why even bring it up and invite that kind of questioning and criticism about their relationship? They both seemed lighthearted talking about it. I think it's a good idea, shows they are mature with their heads screwed on straight.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:24 am

I'm a firm believer that more people and couples should get counselling, and preferably early on, not when one party is ready to sign the divorce papers. It can only help, IMO.

There's such a negative connotation to anything related to mental health, counselling etc, that people only think bad things are happening when a couple goes to counselling. IMO re BenLo specifically, they way they met, moved together, started to live life together was and is very dramatic. Getting advice and help with it all from a counsellor is really smart. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:52 am

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-reveal-theyre-in-couples-counseling/

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Is shilling that important that they're willing to continue living in lala land with this fake reality show when they're already in counseling in real life? Or wait, is there a real relationship or would there be more issues of these two weren't fed and loved and doted on by The Machine? Who knows. Imo. I don't get any of these people.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:10 pm

I really don't see why this is a big deal. I don't see this as a negative thing in any way. To me, it's their way of ensuring their relationship progresses in a healthy manner.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Alanna wrote:Is shilling that important that they're willing to continue living in lala land with this fake reality show when they're already in counseling in real life? Or wait, is there a real relationship or would there be more issues of these two weren't fed and loved and doted on by The Machine? Who knows. Imo. I don't get any of these people.
I know it almost makes me feel bad that I am so excited to watch them again on my TV that I don't even concern myself with the consequences on their relationship. Oh well, they decided to make the show and now I will selfishly watch it!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:35 pm

There's nothing wrong with counseling. It's actually a great thing. The issue for me is that they've talked about how they still need to get to know each other, trying to work past issues that stem from the show and real life issues, etc. Next month makes a year since they got engaged. Counseling would be great for that, however, filming the show wasn't the best idea. When you think about it, they've only had four months of legitimate normalcy without having to be in hiding or filming a show and yet those four months were right after the finale, which isn't the easiest time. It's all about adjusting.

They're both sweet people and I don't think that they won't work out. I just don't think the show was the best idea. It's not real life. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Since when does couples counseling before tying the knot = doom.  question

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:57 pm

I dont understand how the show and what happened on the show is a problem in their relationship essentially a year later..? IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:44 pm

I think it might be in general, they're making and taking proactive steps because of how they got together and how dramatic it all has been. I wouldn't take every word literally, just that they're getting help and go to counselling for it all. IMO it's a good thing. Makes them seem more real to me, working together to better their relationship, and getting tools to do it well. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:50 pm

^ IDK. Lauren has brought up the "dating many girls" aspect of it all in interviews from back in March til present day. I just don't see why that would be an issue a year later. Everyone has seemingly moved on, so it's just weird IMO.

As of today, I've set my recorder for the 4 episodes of the bachelor/Happily Ever After. I'm readyyyy.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq