SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:30 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^I agree!!

I also agree with those remarking that Jo Jo was far from glowing when CH asked if she was happy at MTA. It must be difficult for her to be constantly seeing headlines and SM posts about her f2 being there for ulterior reasons. That has to put a lot of stress on a new relationship.

What's sad, imo, is that she seems so unsure in the previews and questioning of Jordan to the bitter end. I wonder if she would have been that way with any guy or if there is something about Jordan that leaves her wanting more clarity, assurance and just a safe spot.

I can't recall a past lead ever acting this way with their chosen f1...still chasing. Maybe Jillian. Anyhow, imo, Jo Jo is acting like Jordan is Bachelor and she is once again in the fretful f2.

It's also a shame that the same uncertainty she felt INSIDE the bubble during production trickled into MTA with Chad ' s remarks about her f2. Of course, TPTB kept that in the live show and have to think that we will see more of that during ATFR.

Time will tell, as always.

According to RS, they have already broken up.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:43 am

I believe that rumor just because as everyone observed during the MTA when CH asked her Fi she's happy, her lips were pursed and she's not glowing. Well, hopefully she learned her lesson by now. She just wasted her opportunity by chasing the Dbag despite all tho warnings she got!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:41 pm

I heard they broke up during dinner with Brad and Chantal's gramma. Gramma ordered the shrimp and Brad went with medium rare NYC strip steak.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:53 pm

rotfl rotfl rotfl

RS being admit that Brad had dinner with them and Emily actually believing questioning it might be my favorite biggest, funniest, best mistakes he's ever goofed on.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I heard they broke up during dinner with Brad and Chantal's gramma. Gramma ordered the shrimp and Brad went with medium rare NYC strip steak.

Good times hi cantstopl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:rotfl rotfl rotfl

RS being admit that Brad had dinner with them and Emily actually believing questioning it might be my favorite biggest, funniest, best mistakes he's ever goofed on.  laugh out loud

you know its bad when the f1 actually believes someone else is the f1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:rotfl rotfl rotfl

you know its bad when the f1 actually believes someone else is the f1.

That Emily was a funny girl.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:20 pm

I don't think Jo is happy about this, she just fav'd some tweets about being treated like a human and not a character and all sorts of BS on sm. 

I'm not sure if I just want Jo to be happy so I hope she got the man she wanted in the end or what, but I don't think such a hard won relationship with so much physical spark would burn out before the show is done.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Between this thread and GA just learning about Dr. RS, in Jordan's thread, I can't quit laughing. laugh out loud

Not getting much work done, but hey it's been a fun day. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:26 pm

I really think the main reason she's was so upset at MTA, was because of all the public crap IMO. Yeah, it's not as bad as what others had to deal with, but it still hurts. Especially for someone as sensitive as little Jo.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:01 pm

RS has caused quite a stir....I think he's just guessing....or someone just might be playing him.

Reading lots of comments about her demeanour and facial expressions at MTA so I went back to watch it as I didnt get that impression when I watched it the first time. All I noticed that she was one nervous girl that was terrified about what the guys would say to her ( we saw how emotional she got letting them go) and once it was over she was absolutely releaved to be finished and made lots of gestures to emphasize that. Id pay more attention to how she was in interviews over the MTA.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31 pm

^ I agree with you. But I got the same impression from her interviews from MTA. Even of interviews from MTA that came out BEFORE MTA aired, I thought she was aggravated. And I just KNEW either MTA didn't go well for her or she was just p'od with everything.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear