SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 pm

bamagal wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
It comforts me (because I'm a psycho laugh out loud) that he's following along with the sm Jo is getting and is involved/cares about what's going on with her. I'm still hoping we'll see a protective BBJ emerge post-show considering it's what Jo loves so much in men imo, but we have seen zero of that from him so far on the show. So I think there's a disconnect there somewhere- either she doesn't need it as much as she claims (doubtful) or those sneaky editors or BBJ couldn't get there during the show but hopefully is there now that they're engaged and committed.

I think he's protective of her but TPTB chose not to show this side of Jordan. Example is the scene where he's comforting her during the tabloid with her ex, and Jordan making a rats nest of Jojo's hair? Sadly the clip was not aired and ended in the cutting floor.

I chose my avatar for THAT reason!  As a reminder that, no matter how bad the edit, he does have a protective and comforting attitude.
Yeah!! Exactly! That's the Baddy I expect to see post-show. I can't reconcile Jo choosing a man who WON'T make a rat's nest in her hair on a moment's notice and won't give her a pep talk beyond teasing when she needs one laugh out loud Does not compute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:04 am

Judiful wrote:Well, I've been calling Jordelle @SugarAndSpice all afternoon ...LOL. well they are so cute ..I have been obsessed ..and I love these photos of Jordan. He was such  a little cutie ...Well he still is .. jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 1710264613    i :fanningfan

Ha, thank you! Love that name so much I just added it as my siggy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:13 am

Isabel123 wrote:Both look so cute in their Senior High photos.....

My SC

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Wmkykg

They were and still are cutie pies! :yes: I cannot wait to see these two together post-show, on ATFR, doing the media rounds and just taking photos together! yes jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 1710264613
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:19 am

everly wrote:This is funny. Jordan faved a tweet from a fan defending him and Jo from a loon that has been harassing JoJo on Twitter. I bet he can't wait for the next week to go by. laugh out loud
"And eat a huge bag of hard solid rocks!" cantstopl I can't! Too funny! cantstopl

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:22 am

^ That's what the tweet that Jordan faved said btw.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:48 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
everly wrote:This is funny. Jordan faved a tweet from a fan defending him and Jo from a loon that has been harassing JoJo on Twitter. I bet he can't wait for the next week to go by. laugh out loud
"And eat a huge bag of hard solid rocks!" cantstopl I can't! Too funny! cantstopl

laugh out loud Can't wait for the finale to air. I have a feeling these two will end up defending each other more than they do themselves

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:35 am

Judiful wrote:I was looking at the giff with Luke's girl friend, Lindsey ..She's very pretty too. I think their names are so cool  ...Luke& Lindsey...Jordan&JoJo .....
Perfect .... High clap  I love it ...!!

Agree! and Aaron and Oliva? Suspect see the problem there??...

LOL...just sayin'.... :gotcha:

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:45 am

weetybix wrote:
Judiful wrote:I was looking at the giff with Luke's girl friend, Lindsey ..She's very pretty too. I think their names are so cool  ...Luke& Lindsey...Jordan&JoJo .....
Perfect .... High clap  I love it ...!!

Agree! and Aaron and Oliva? Suspect  see the problem there??...

LOL...just sayin'.... :gotcha:
Haha you guys are cracking me up laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:46 am

BKay wrote:
Judiful wrote:Well, I've been calling Jordelle @SugarAndSpice all afternoon ...LOL. well they are so cute ..I have been obsessed ..and I love these photos of Jordan. He was such  a little cutie ...Well he still is .. jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 1710264613    i :fanningfan

Ha, thank you! Love that name so much I just added it as my siggy.
There you go ..I think it fits them perfectly ....but how does one do the signiture trick ?? I'm challenged .....Help ..no idea
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:07 am

This photo was taken last night at an airport in California. I wonder where he's going? I noticed that he is always careful with his hand placement when taking a pic with a fan  giggling .

Jordan with a fan today❗️ @allisonrigby_ @jrodgers11 #thebachelorette #bachelorette #jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #jordanrodgersforthewin by @joelleandjordanrodgers

Jordan in California today at the airport with a fan!  @jrodgers11 #jordanrodgers #jojofletcher #thebachelorette #bachelorette by @joelleandjordanrodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:02 am

JoJo was in Austin last night, according to some fan pics on that Joelle_rodgers IG account.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:58 am

I'm going to expect lots and lots of FS updates this week from everyone! Will be on vacation with the In-Laws and don't know if I'll be able to watch bestbud!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou