SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:20 pm

Alanna wrote:I also recall that he said Jo is everything to him "now" in 2 diff itms so I think that's how he was talking. I don't take it badly. I found it more along the lines of now that she's around and they're going through the show, she's everything. Like she's a new thing to him "now."
For Jordan, I think he has his fears, too..He has no guarantees with 3 other guys still in the picture . That must make him very nervous from time to time . All he really has a handle on is NOW . Tomorrow could change everything, and she should dump him..Oh poor Jordan...he needs a hug ...LOL..I can't wait for his proposal ..The man is so smart and articulate ..I love how he expresses himself ..Isn't he amazing ?? LUCKY JOJO !! BTW..I really love this site :yes:

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:24 pm

http://okmagazine.com/photos/jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-hometown-yearbook-pics/photo/1001460140/

Last batch of photos taken from OK mag....

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-11

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-12

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-13

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-14
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:33 pm

Judiful wrote:
Alanna wrote:I also recall that he said Jo is everything to him "now" in 2 diff itms so I think that's how he was talking. I don't take it badly. I found it more along the lines of now that she's around and they're going through the show, she's everything. Like she's a new thing to him "now."
  For Jordan, I think he has his fears,  too..He has no guarantees with 3 other guys still in the picture . That must make him very nervous from time to time . All he really has a handle on is NOW . Tomorrow could change everything,  and she should dump him..Oh poor Jordan...he needs a hug ...LOL..I can't wait for his proposal ..The man is so smart and articulate ..I love how he expresses himself ..Isn't he amazing ??  LUCKY JOJO !!  BTW..I really love this site :yes:
I haven't considered this because to me it seems so obvious that she's going to pick him laugh out loud but joking aside, it makes sense why he only talks about "right now"
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Did anyone else notice in the OK mag banner that the guy in the upper right corner is NOT BBJ? For some reason, that cracks me up!  I guess the days of making certain something is correct before "going to print" are gone, right?  giggling
Thanks, Isabel for sharing them, though!  His baby picture is ADORBS!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Well, I've been calling Jordelle @SugarAndSpice all afternoon ...LOL. well they are so cute ..I have been obsessed ..and I love these photos of Jordan. He was such a little cutie ...Well he still is .. jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 1710264613 i :fanningfan

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:01 pm

This is funny. Jordan faved a tweet from a fan defending him and Jo from a loon that has been harassing JoJo on Twitter. I bet he can't wait for the next week to go by. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:11 pm

everly wrote:This is funny. Jordan faved a tweet from a fan defending him and Jo from a loon that has been harassing JoJo on Twitter. I bet he can't wait for the next week to go by. laugh out loud
It comforts me (because I'm a psycho laugh out loud) that he's following along with the sm Jo is getting and is involved/cares about what's going on with her. I'm still hoping we'll see a protective BBJ emerge post-show considering it's what Jo loves so much in men imo, but we have seen zero of that from him so far on the show. So I think there's a disconnect there somewhere- either she doesn't need it as much as she claims (doubtful) or those sneaky editors or BBJ couldn't get there during the show but hopefully is there now that they're engaged and committed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:20 pm

This isn't the first time he's favorited some tweets defending her and their relationship. That's nice to see.

It's funny to me though because it doesn't seem like Jordan and JoJo really block any of these people (which is a good thing since they shouldn't let it bother them) but he blocked my friend who jokingly said JoJo was going to pull a Mesnick. He might be friends with Robby, but he might be a sore spot for him too laugh out loud which is kind of a good thing IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
everly wrote:This is funny. Jordan faved a tweet from a fan defending him and Jo from a loon that has been harassing JoJo on Twitter. I bet he can't wait for the next week to go by. laugh out loud
It comforts me (because I'm a psycho laugh out loud) that he's following along with the sm Jo is getting and is involved/cares about what's going on with her. I'm still hoping we'll see a protective BBJ emerge post-show considering it's what Jo loves so much in men imo, but we have seen zero of that from him so far on the show. So I think there's a disconnect there somewhere- either she doesn't need it as much as she claims (doubtful) or those sneaky editors or BBJ couldn't get there during the show but hopefully is there now that they're engaged and committed.

I think he's protective of her but TPTB chose not to show this side of Jordan. Example is the scene where he's comforting her during the tabloid with her ex, and Jordan making a rats nest of Jojo's hair? Sadly the clip was not aired and ended in the cutting floor.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:49 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3703668/JoJo-Fletcher-wears-short-shorts-unwinds-Disneyland-emotional-hometown-dates-Bachelorette.html

Jojo looks more beautiful with minimal make up and simple attire. She has great legs.

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 3681AEE900000578-3703668-Looking_to_unwind_JoJo_Fletcher_was_spotted_at_Disneyland_in_Ana-m-24_1469205645286

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 3681B5A400000578-3703668-image-a-21_1469204571966
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:50 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I think he's protective of her but TPTB chose not to show this side of Jordan. Example is the scene where he's comforting her during the tabloid with her ex, and Jordan making a rats nest of Jojo's hair? Sadly the clip was not aired and ended in the cutting floor.

I chose my avatar for THAT reason!  As a reminder that, no matter how bad the edit, he does have a protective and comforting attitude.
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Both look so cute in their Senior High photos.....

My SC

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Wmkykg
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou