SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:32 pm

@LadyBug82. Thank you so much for the SC's...You made my day ...I love them... :claphands

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:35 pm

I watched their htd again (for sleuthering reasons laugh out loud) and maybe at the end when Jordelle is saying goodbye to Jordan's family, there's an ITM from Jordan: "Jojo is everything (VO) to me right now" (we see him say that) so maybe it's a frankenbite, though, it does seem to go well together. To me it just seems very convenient that he talks about "right now" and she questions him about "forever"
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Dessler wrote:GIF created by me

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 PoLx0hRxg

oh...the look that tells all The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 3806527698

I agree, so much tenderness and love.

Thanks for all the GIF's Dessler. I'm always looking forward to your treats after every episode. For sure you will get your hand full capturing their sweet moments during FD, last date and AFTR .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Thankyou Thankyou! Love everything about this site. Just wanted to add that @klanesmith wrote on Twitter wihilst viewing HT 19 July. Don't know to bring over, sorry. Appeared to me very excited and interested in her Kokoda time with the Rodgers and liked a comment by @laurenandbenhiggi with very telling emojis. Plus made telling comment in regards to robbys HT.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:49 pm

traveler90 wrote:I watched their htd again (for sleuthering reasons laugh out loud) and maybe at the end when Jordelle is saying goodbye to Jordan's family, there's an ITM from Jordan: "Jojo is everything (VO) to me right now" (we see him say that) so maybe it's a frankenbite, though, it does seem to go well together. To me it just seems very convenient that he talks about "right now" and she questions him about "forever"

I remember he said it twice in the episode. I believe during an ITM either during or right before the day portion of the date? I'd have to go back and see.

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:57 pm

I also recall that he said Jo is everything to him "now" in 2 diff itms so I think that's how he was talking. I don't take it badly. I found it more along the lines of now that she's around and they're going through the show, she's everything. Like she's a new thing to him "now."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:06 pm

I was looking at the giff with Luke's girl friend, Lindsey ..She's very pretty too. I think their names are so cool ...Luke& Lindsey...Jordan&JoJo .....
Perfect .... High clap I love it ...!!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Loulou wrote:Thankyou Thankyou! Love everything about this site.  Just wanted to add that @klanesmith wrote on Twitter wihilst viewing HT 19 July. Don't know  to bring over, sorry. Appeared to me very excited and interested in her Kokoda time  with the Rodgers and liked a comment by @laurenandbenhiggi with very telling emojis. Plus made telling comment in regards to robbys HT.

Not sure which tweet you are referring, but her bff also called Jojo spicy .

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 2j2f4hl
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:10 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Dessler wrote:GIF created by me

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 PoLx0hRxg

oh...the look that tells all The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 3806527698

I agree, so much tenderness and love.

Thanks for all the GIF's Dessler. I'm always looking forward to your treats after every episode. For sure you will get your hand full capturing their sweet moments during FD, last date and AFTR .

The heart wants what the heart wants. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:14 pm

http://okmagazine.com/photos/jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-hometown-yearbook-pics/photo/1001460130/

Baby Rodgers! ‘Bachelorette’ Frontrunner Jordan’s Secret Yearbook Photos Revealed — See The Pics That Stole JoJo’s Heart

The Bachelorette frontrunner Jordan Rodgers took JoJo Fletcher on a tour of his hometown and showed her what he was like during his younger years, but now, never-before-seen photos of Aaron Rodgers’ brother are surfacing for all to see! Click through to see Jordan as a young child and a stud in high school!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Bachelorette-contestant-jordan-rodgers-childhood-high-school-photos-HERO

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-02

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-03

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-05
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:17 pm

Isabel123 wrote:http://okmagazine.com/photos/jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-hometown-yearbook-pics/photo/1001460130/

Baby Rodgers! ‘Bachelorette’ Frontrunner Jordan’s Secret Yearbook Photos Revealed — See The Pics That Stole JoJo’s Heart

The Bachelorette frontrunner Jordan Rodgers took JoJo Fletcher on a tour of his hometown and showed her what he was like during his younger years, but now, never-before-seen photos of Aaron Rodgers’ brother are surfacing for all to see! Click through to see Jordan as a young child and a stud in high school!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Bachelorette-contestant-jordan-rodgers-childhood-high-school-photos-HERO

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-02

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-03

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-05
Oh how cute laugh out loud he would have been my type when I was 13 laugh out loud (the first picture after the collage)
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:19 pm

http://okmagazine.com/photos/jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-hometown-yearbook-pics/photo/1001460134/

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-04

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-07

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-08

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-09

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Jordan-rodgers-high-school-yearbook-bachelorette-10
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou