SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:57 pm

everly wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
everly wrote:Jordan liked a fan photo from the @joelle_rodgers fan account. I guess the name doesn't scare him off. laugh out loud

what photo did he like? These fan accounts of Jordele post a lot of good stuff.

It was just a fan photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIDmRUvAd0i/
Whoops. I thought you were talking about the side by side pic of he and JoJo in HS. Someone in the comments said he liked it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Jordan just unknowingly confirmed that he's still around during FD , read his tweet below  cantstopl . He probably forgot that the RC is not yet aired.

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Xlynau
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:16 pm

Considering everyone has confirmed he's already f1, I think confirming that Jo just doesn't magically switch from Luke to Baddy in a tantrum on the floor of the hangar isn't too crazy!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:27 pm

My SC

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Mjsf4j
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:32 pm

My SC

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Ipqss2
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:02 pm

But's it's mad hot in Thailand. Why would he wear a jacket laugh out loud Oh Jordan
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:23 pm

Isabel123 wrote:My SC

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Mjsf4j

this SC is adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:43 am

He looks so good post show! :fanningfan

https://instagram.com/p/BIEVk49BVF6/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:34 am

so many great SC, thank you,  I feel like a little kid in the candy store: ooh this could be my new avatar or this picture, no this one. i need all of them. it's time that i learn how to make a pic collage Hugesmile

can we talk about all the little things that made their HTD so purrfect heartglasses ooh and how hot he looked at the RC? (ok he always looks hot)
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:17 am

harley_quinn wrote:so many great SC, thank you,  I feel like a little kid in the candy store: ooh this could be my new avatar or this picture, no this one. i need all of them. it's time that i learn how to make a pic collage Hugesmile

can we talk about all the little things that made their HTD so purrfect heartglasses ooh and how hot he looked at the RC? (ok he always looks hot)

This HTD seemed so "RL"!  So "un-produced". Through the seasons some have been good.  Some have been  awkward. This one was perfect!  Possibly the best HTD EVER - IMO!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:41 am

So many cute moments on the htd! Here are some of my favs after just rewatching (for research!!):

1) Jo being giddy AF about everything on that date, especially the deer!!
2) Their adorable greeting, and most of all, Baddy's reaction to seeing Jo and the way they knocked into each other when she ran to him
3) Jo's squeaky voice at the "welcome home" at the high school
4) Jo saying she'd date him in hs, when really I don't think she would have! He looked so nerdy and tiny in those pics and she already looked like a very attractive young woman
5) BBJ saying Jo is "everything to [him]"- I think current time Jo must have died all over again hearing those words come out of his mouth, I hope he repeated them to her for the frc too
6) Baddy's mom saying he's all lit up with Jo
7) The PI that he would never get engaged with the idea of let's try and see what happens, that it takes work and he knows it and he'll prove it to her
8) All the head kisses and wrist kisses, especially at the end of the date on the bench
9) Jo's reaction to how Baddy was comforting her at the end- she is silly putty in his hands! I don't even think she was saying words at the end and just generally meowing when he was kissing her head/face and telling her to never doubt them

I could go on but I'll spare you all laugh out loud They're the cutest. I cannot not root for a man that makes Jo behave like this!!

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:46 am

And her minor mental break down before meeting the Rodgers rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou