SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Jordan's face is priceless when he first sees JoJo!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:47 pm

I think his reaction to seeing her might be some of my fav SCs from the HTD.  Baddy is actually showing emotion and feelings.  Say it ain't so! laugh out loud

I hope they got to watch his date together so that he could tease her about her nervousness, insecurity and endlessly questioning him and his intentions.  And I really hope watching back now she can see just how interested he was and how OTT she was.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:51 pm

One of the producers posted this picture. Love how happy he looks Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIB57jIh2Aa/

Also, Jo snapped again. Looks like she's out and about in LA. I think they were definitely together this weekend. They were so quiet and now all of sudden are both spotted and are snapping/tweeting.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:51 pm

It seems like Jojo will question and pressure Jordan again next episode according to the new release:

"Her second date in Thailand finds JoJo hiking through one of their beautiful national parks with another of her handsome suitors. They climb up a steep mountain, but are rewarded when they reach a stunning sacred temple hidden in a mystical cave. They discuss their possible future together and the delightful hometown visit they shared. The couple is unable to kiss or be physical inside the hallowed cave. Is their relationship based on physical chemistry, or is there an emotional connection as well? That night after the man gives less than satisfying answers about what he envisions their future to be like, JoJo pressures him. He pours out his heart as he attempts to convince her about how serious he is about their relationship."
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Dessler wrote:It seems like Jojo will question and pressure Jordan again next episode according to the new release:

"Her second date in Thailand finds JoJo hiking through one of their beautiful national parks with another of her handsome suitors. They climb up a steep mountain, but are rewarded when they reach a stunning sacred temple hidden in a mystical cave. They discuss their possible future together and the delightful hometown visit they shared. The couple is unable to kiss or be physical inside the hallowed cave. Is their relationship based on physical chemistry, or is there an emotional connection as well? That night after the man gives less than satisfying answers about what he envisions their future to be like, JoJo pressures him. He pours out his heart as he attempts to convince her about how serious he is about their relationship."

Ugghhh...I hate to read that there will be another epi with doubt filled questions, guess they will continue to drag our poor Jojo and Spicy child BBJ Jordan through this till the bitter end. I cant wait till the aftr to finally see our happy couple, IRL, and doing and saying what they want, not more good stuff on the cutting room floor. yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Dessler wrote:It seems like Jojo will question and pressure Jordan again next episode according to the new release:

Ugghhh...I hate to read that there will be another epi with doubt filled questions, guess they will continue to drag our poor Jojo and Spicy child BBJ Jordan through this till the bitter end. I cant wait till the aftr to finally see our happy couple, IRL, and doing and saying what they want, not more good stuff on the cutting room floor. yes  

IA, but it is our lil Jo's fault. If she keeps doubting, the viewers will also keep doubting him
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:10 pm

it's toally her fault.

I wouldn't blame him if he had bolted. He is the runaway child after all. I would.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:10 pm

laugh out loud and after all this drama and issues and drama and issues, BBJ still has stuck by Jo's side, seems completely devoted and committed to her, and 100% in their relationship. She's lucky he didn't opt to stay in those caves, alone, away from her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Sadly, I think the questioning will continue until FRC laugh out loud At least Jordan continues to get the best dates.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:17 pm

I do have to say though, that this reads as if they weren't touchy feely etc, like there was an issue....but isn't it tradition to honor the culture, so you remain covered up, no hanky panky etc, more so that them not wanting to kiss etc.... cause we know our Spicy child BBJ and Jo cant keep there hands off each other. no idea

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:21 pm

OccasionalRach wrote:Sorry guys, had some copyright issues! :/

Jordan's HTD should be up now.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1BxX1jDdom2ZrGS8TqC0OQ

Thanks, Rach!  These are wonderful!!!!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Di_ATL wrote:snip

I do have to say though, that this reads as if they weren't touchy feely etc, like there was an issue....but isn't it tradition to honor the culture, so you remain covered up, no hanky panky etc, more so that them not wanting to kiss etc.... cause we know our Spicy child BBJ and Jo cant keep there hands off each other.  no idea
I think they weren't allowed to touch to respect the cultural traditions, not because they were cranky and unhappy with each other. No way would Jo ever be cranky with him anyway, at worst, she would probs cry and whine and wait for him to comfort her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou