SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:04 pm

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 CngGZEZWEAE_LsU
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
The final four! Whose hometown date are you most looking forward to? #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:14 pm

Glad you are enjoying yourselves! :Nod::swinginglove:Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:another short fanvid (love story trailer)

Good find ND, the uploader mentioned this is just a snippet. Looking forward to a finish product by August .

Published on Jul 13, 2016
This is a snippet of a video that I am working on for Jojo & Jordan. I obviously have to wait till this season is over to finish, but I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak. So if you want to see the finished completed video then please subscribe to this channel & stay tuned for the first week of August. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QUooqq4k1g
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:30 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:JORDAN'S 1-ON-1

I honestly don't understand everyone's beef with Jordan. I've heard people call him untrustworthy, a "bad liar" (I still don't see how that's a bad thing), a player, and—GASP—There For The Wrong Reasons. I happen to find Jordan quite modest, particularly considering his looks and the fact that he was a professional athlete, and quite well-spoken. He doesn't have any mannerisms (save fabulous hair flips) that seem inauthentic or irksome (I'm reminded of Josh's Too Serious™ face, which by the way, after tuning in to 5 minutes of Famously Single last night, I'm happy to report is still very much intact) and the issues anyone has had with him have seemed pretty petty to me. (It's possible there were better examples than James Taylor's poker rules story, but that was the story James gave to demonstrate Jordan's "entitlement", which, um, was not a strong argument.)

My favorite moment of Jordan's 1-on-1 was when he shared his (surprising, to me, anyway) not-so-great relationship with his brother Aaron, along with this tidbit...
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 ?format=750w
Say what you want about Jordan, this sort of competition and constant comparison would not be an easy thing to go through just as a human being, let alone if it were with your own brother. This whole conversation was an interesting plot-thickening twist for me and I think showed there's more to Jordan than meets the eye.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette12/episode7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Thanks for sharing, Maddy! So refreshing with the negative edit he has gotten.
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:BEST DRESSED
This week it was the two frontrunners (according to everyone but Robby) tied for Best Dressed...
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Format10
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette12/episode7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Jordan may have penchant for skinny denim and v-necks, but he looks best in a suit. He has a great build.

(Btw, he also looks really good in his athletic coaching gear.)
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Getting so excited to see Jo with his family. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:40 pm

traveler90 wrote:
bamagal wrote:I  just realized that I probably need an intervention. I am addicted to this forum. Y'all are great!
You're not the only one laugh out loud

Love these two posts! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:06 am

Some nut is on IG tagging Jordan in pictures of JoJo from the bachelor season. Let's see if he untags himself in the pictures laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:28 am

Ash2214 wrote:Some nut is on IG tagging Jordan in pictures of JoJo from the bachelor season. Let's see if he untags himself in the pictures laugh out loud
I saw that and I think he will untag himself laugh out loud laugh out loud I bet Baddy is just as jealous as most men, not anything excessive or over the top, but not as cool and calm, and totally doesn't care whatsoever, how he acts pretty much. I remember you posting he blocked one of your friends who posted something about Jo leaving him for Robby, proof enough.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:17 am

Isabel123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:another short fanvid (love story trailer)

Good find ND, the uploader mentioned this is just a snippet. Looking forward to a finish product by August .

Published on Jul 13, 2016
This is a snippet of a video that I am working on for Jojo & Jordan. I obviously have to wait till this season is over to finish, but I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak. So if you want to see the finished completed video then please subscribe to this channel & stay tuned for the first week of August. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QUooqq4k1g

yes

I love fan vids and keep looking for them. If anyone has time to move my fanvid finds posts (there were a couple upthread also) to the stickied thread pl go ahead !

I'm still waitng for ai knew i loved u before I met you. Maybe after the FRC.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou