SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:31 pm

She is crying because she wants this season over as bad as the next person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:33 pm

People Magazine Verified account  ‏@people ago
#TheBachelorette's Robby Hayes is 'devastated' by accusations of lying and fame-seeking http://peoplem.ag/YuQUStq
(a video)

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Maddy wrote:People Magazine Verified account  ‏@people  ago  
#TheBachelorette's Robby Hayes is 'devastated' by accusations of lying and fame-seeking http://peoplem.ag/YuQUStq
(a video)

In a sneak preview of Monday's episode, one of JoJo Fletcher's final four suitors is met with the unsettling news that his ex-girlfriend has taken her previous accusations to the next level and has enlisted a friend to blast him on social media and in person for lying and seeking out fame.
"We know it's not true," assures Hayes' mother, who is the unfortunate messenger during his hometown visit.

Who's to say when Luke had his HTD, as other's have mentioned, his family gave him the unsettling news of the spoilers of the JoJo and Jordan show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:37 pm

I feel sorry for Robby. RS put that false information out there early on and he has never bothered to confirm that it is true or false. According to Robby, his sister and mother, it is not true.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:07 pm

julychild wrote:Jojo and Luke sneak peek:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-luke-pell-exclusive
Oh my gosh this broke my heart. Luckily he seems ok now on SM, but ouch, I had a bad case of sympathy pain watching that.  Upset
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
morningledger.com

This alleged elimination could be because Jojo has already set her heart on Jordan Rodgers. Luke was reportedly offered a rose from the bachelorette, but he turned it down knowing that her heart is with someone else.

There isn’t any confirmation that this is what will happen on the show, but it was speculated to have taken place as Chase McNary was originally the one sent home. Since Luke had decided to reject Jojo’s rose, Chase stayed back.
Well it doesn't make sense to me. Didn't Luke ask to speak to Jojo before she started calling names? Why would he ask to speak to her and then have to reject the rose? jmo scratch
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Can someone tell me the order of HTD as they were filmed?

It could explain JoJo's frame of mind if the previous date was emotional, etc. She appears upset with Robby at his, gets weepy with Luke.

TIA
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:19 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Can someone tell me the order of HTD as they were filmed?

It could explain JoJo's frame of mind if the previous date was emotional, etc.  She appears upset with Robby at his, gets weepy with Luke.  

TIA

I believe it was Chase, Robby, Luke and then Jordan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:22 pm

So tonight will be straddle , tattle and rattle.
She'll straddle Jordy, Robbie's mom will tattle about Hope and Luke will rattle her at FRC. What's Chase up to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:25 pm

:yes: it was.

Auntie's filming schedule:

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3)
4/19: HTD #1 Chase McNary Castle Rock, CO
4/20: Travel
4/21: HTD #2 Robby: St. Augustine, FL
4/22: Still in St. Augustine / travel to next date
4/23: HTD #3 Luke in Burnet, TX
4/24: Travel
4/25: HTD#4 Jordan in Chico, CA
4/26: 8th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED: Luke
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:28 pm

ForeverLove wrote:So tonight will be straddle , tattle and rattle.
She'll straddle Jordy, Robbie's mom will tattle about Hope and Luke will rattle her at FRC. What's Chase up to?

Paddle?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Can someone tell me the order of HTD as they were filmed?

It could explain JoJo's frame of mind if the previous date was emotional, etc.  She appears upset with Robby at his, gets weepy with Luke.  

TIA

I believe it was Chase, Robby, Luke and then Jordan.

Thank you all, I could have checked in the filming schedule My bad.

So Chase was smooth fun date, Robby was emotional and challenging, Luke made her emotional/sad and Jordon she was ready for and put all the drama behind her I assume.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99