SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:13 am

Well at least that poll knows what needs to happen!:Nod: IMO if AshleyI ever wants a chance at a serious romantic relationship then she needs to stop wasting her time on someone who does not want a serious romantic relationship with her. I think she has a lot of issues but she'll probably ignore them because there's enough sycophants to make her believe her delusions.

I also feel like I'm in the twilight zone because AshleyI still doesn't see anything wrong with trying to manipulate and control Jared and Caila. She basically found out Jared likes Caila, befriended Caila, and then asked Caila to never meet Jared because he would be interested in Caila instead of her. That is such a clear example of obsession and toxicity. I can't understand why AshleyI isn't being called out as a terrible friend, and instead it's Caila receiving the hate. Since AshleyI isn't being criticized for thinking she even had the right to do that it will probably just further bolster her delusions. I don't find that level of insanity or drama entertaining, I find it disturbing. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:21 am

^
I agree, I don't get how no one is calling AshleyI out on being a manipulative schemer and playing with people. What right does she have to tell Caila not to meet Jared and not go to BIP?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Ugh, so apparently on this weeks episode they cut out the part where Ashley I. was begging Jared to go on a date with her? And then when he wouldn't she asked Daniel. Did anyone else hear this? I was a bit confused because RS said that Jared/Ashley did go on a date, but he was wrong.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:01 pm

^ Where did you read that Ashley begged Jared to go on a date with her?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:13 pm

^^ It was on Possesionista's blog post today/ her recap of tuesdays episode, IDK where she heard that. But it does make sense. On the date Daniel mentioned being Ashley's last resort. And with RS thinking they did go on a date, it does seem like they cut that part out.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:18 pm

^ Thanks! I never read her blogs, but good to know! Wish they would have shown that though!

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Duke702 wrote:^^ It was on Possesionista's blog post today/ her recap of tuesdays episode, IDK where she heard that. But it does make sense. On the date Daniel mentioned being Ashley's last resort. And with RS thinking they did go on a date, it does seem like they cut that part out.

Last night they showed Ashley talking to Jared. He reads the date card and suggest that she could take Daniel, that he was a fun guy and she would have a good time with him. She told Jared that Daniel was her last resort.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:53 am

Ashley has deep psychological issues IMO. That kind of crying incessantly is not normal. I find her sexual hangups and her sisters sexual issues to be rather disturbing. Opposite ends of the spectrum. Very weird to share that info on TV. It is completely bizarre to me that people on SM find this entertaining or normal and acceptable. It is so obsessive and delusional. What almost 30 yr old woman talks about going to 2nd base. Yikes! :shocked!:
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:06 am

Seabear wrote:Ashley has deep psychological issues IMO. That kind of crying incessantly is not normal. I find her sexual hangups and her sisters sexual issues to be rather disturbing. Opposite ends of the spectrum. Very weird to share that info on TV. It is completely bizarre to me that people on SM find this entertaining or normal and acceptable. It is so obsessive and delusional. What almost 30 yr old woman talks about going to 2nd base. Yikes! :shocked!:
JMO
^ IIRC, 2nd base means he touched her bosom?   Rolling Eyes
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:24 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:^
I agree, I don't get how no one is calling AshleyI out on being a manipulative schemer and playing with people. What right does she have to tell Caila not to meet Jared and not go to BIP?
I think most people, including BN folks, don't "approve" of AI's behaviour and find it ridiculous ... we could see that a little bit in the eye-rolls of Sarah and Carly making fun of the situation ... most "sane" people probably find it disturbing and some just prefer to avoid it ... I would presume most people don't call her out and if we see them "give support" to Ashley ... mostly because they feels sorry for her. Not because she would be right in her doing, or because they would accept her actions as normal and justified, but because they understand she has issues and don't want to poke further.
But someone needs to shake her up ... seriously I hope for her sake.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:51 am

Wow, so much info in this blog. Some snippets below.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a62964/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-season-3-episode-3/?src=socialflowTW

''Before I go any further, let me try to explain the situation between Jared and me since our first stint in Paradise the previous year. This goes back to what I mentioned earlier about there being two versions of the truth in each relationship. And this is my version: I thought we built a strong friendship that was moving into promising territory November through January mostly. In late February, he told me he saw me just as a friend and I was completely crushed. But he'd allude to things maybe changing down the road, and I couldn't fathom how we could spend hours talking and getting along so well and not be together romantically. I couldn't separate him being a sweet, loving friend from a possible boyfriend. Nor did I want to believe it would never happen so when I did feel like maybe he was leading me on, I'd never tell him, because I have to admit, I wanted it to keep coming. I'd never had a guy treat me with as much appreciation and respect as he did. When you find some you consider to be the man of your dreams, it's hard to accept you'll only be friends. Jared thought that I had accepted that going into Paradise when I thought I made it clear I'd always have feelings for him.''

''Yes, I was concerned about her going to Paradise because I didn't want Jared falling for someone in front of my eyes, OK?! I know his type! Still, Caila assured me on multiple occasions that even if she did Paradise, she wouldn't want to ruin our friendship by dating Jared, and that Jared wasn't her type inside or outside (albeit, she'd never met him). Without her in the mix, Jared and I both didn't think there'd be anyone in Paradise he'd really fall hard for — so I didn't prepare myself to walk into that.''

''After all that, it was time to talk to Jared. I never imagined the magnitude of the conversation we were about to have on that beach bed. The conversation lasted close to two hours and truly changed my life … you'll have to watch next week's episode to find out what I took away from it.''
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:19 am

What I see in that Cosmo blog is a self involved delusional twit. Full of excuses and mea culpas...a poor me sob story. Ashley clearly has not learned anything regardless of what she may write...that was imminently clear on AP and the shade she continues to throw at Caila. Barf. Her Laugh Cry equaling self awareness....BS.Suspect no no
JMO

Mia...yes that is what Ashley means by 2nd base. Rolling Eyes
IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs