SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 28 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:15 pm

Truth. Funny word. Whose? That something was said, that someone had been told? Sure... Let's talk about TRUTH. Ashley should go 1st I guess, since she is such a passionate advocate... but instead of talking about others, why not reveal some truth about herself and her reasons and math.

I'm getting Jack Nicholson moment "you can't handle the truth"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by suzq Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:21 pm

Ashley, Jared and Caila are all there right now? They are prolonging this more? I wonder what is being said -- if Ashley will spill the beans ahead of time. Whatever has happened -- I can't help but feel sorry for Caila because she has to deal with Jared and Ashley at the same time -- it is like 2 against 1. Do you think anyone will have info ahead of time about the Ellen show -- it's airing tomorrow?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:52 pm

One thing that is FACT is AshleyI called Caila and Shu vile derogatory names. Anyone but Ashley would have been removed for this. Think Chad.
Another FACT is Caila has used manners and class in response to Ashley's obsessive Trash. IMO Ashley is deranged and needs psychological help. The more she talks...the worse she looks. no no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:58 pm

Will the "truth" that "justifies" calling Shu a vile name be in the next snapchat or Cosmo recap.

Although I find it disgusting, I "get" why the bunny boiler hates Calia so much- totally Calia's fault that Jared was attracted to her. no no

But what did Shu do to Ashley??

Or is her wrath directed at all with a "different" ethnic background?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:04 pm

What Ashley said makes complete sense to me and I believer her on it. Too many people that actually have met Caila and lived with her have alluded to the fact that she is a shady woman. Jubilee, twins, Amanda, and Carly. They cant all be lying manipulative famewhores and Caila this innocent saint that can do no wrong. 

As far as why wasnt this addressed last night, you could tell that Ashley came out completely on the defense. She had just listened to them tell Jared to cut her out of his life and IMO she barely held it together. Not to mention, they were only given just a couple of minutes seeing as they had to move on to the bachelor announcement. 

Ashley also apologized last night for the names she called Caila. She said they were completely out of line and she was in the wrong. She also admitted on the show to Jared that she felt like saying those things was coming from a bad place. However, she made sure to clarify last night that the last conversation between her and Caila had nothing to do with jealousy, but concern for her friend.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:35 pm

Then are Jami, Shushanna, Lauren Himle, Amber, Jen, Rachel, Olivia all liars too? They've supported Caila and lived with her. Are the people who are supporters of Ashley I the only ones to be believed?

If Caila said that she wasn't 100% into Jared, then I am still not seeing the issue. Caila said this openly on the show, Carly mentioned it. She told Jared to his face that she had doubts about their relationship. So what was exposed? And how can Ashley's apparent concern for her friend be separated from her jealousy? As we've seen, their form of "friendship" is full of blurred lines and questionable motives.

Ashley did it this way because snapchat gave her maximum exposure. Look how many people excitedly said we should watch it. It served her purpose. Again, this is all based on a conversation Ashley never heard in person. Her version of the story is based on what Amanda told her and what she wanted to hear. Even if Ashley's "truth" is correct then Caila's crime was that she wasn't 100% into Jared. Something he said he knew on the show. no idea  

I'm still waiting on the smoking gun that in any way absolves Ashley from the horrific things she's said and done to Caila. Her non-apology was prompted and insincere. I don't think Ashley is sorry for anything she's done. People continually make excuses for her IMO, and this is just another example of it. Caila isn't perfect and she's made mistakes. But she's done nothing to justify the vitriol directed at her. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:43 pm

@siena can you give me the exact snap chat user name as I could not find it before -- I would like to watch it if it is still available.  TIA
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:44 pm

Its FabFitFun

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Max64 wrote:Its FabFitFun

Thanks but that isn't working for me for some reason.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Max64 wrote:Its FabFitFun

Thanks but that isn't working for me for some reason.

Hmmm, I found it when doing a search for "stories" It popped right up

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:05 pm

truelovealways wrote:Recap of Ashley's snap who would rather not watch
during rose ceremony nights the guys and girls are separated
during this portion of the night there aren't many cameras around its one of the few times they get to being on camera and being mic'd up
she referred to Caila as "someone" and said that she used these very rare occasions to express how she was really feeling about her best friend
On this night Cailia told Amanda that she didn't mind getting engaged and breaking it off 3 months later.
She also told Amanda that she didn't like him 100% sure
So Amanda told all of the girls that its bad and Caila said that she said some really "bad" stuff and that the whole house couldn't stand her "lies" that she was she was telling people about her feelings about Jared

That's why they call her fake. Maybe we will get to hear some others make some comments on this. Caila is a flip flopper. If you listen to the reasons why she ended her previous relationships, it seems whimsical. Also, when she is invited out on a date, she changed her mind more than a few times. She's a flake and a flip flopper. It would not surprise me if she made comments about not being genuinely interested.

Maybe she held her true feelings in for so long that she finally had to tell someone, and as soon as the cameras were off, it came out. Some people just can't contain themselves.

Is this too intimate for Jared to bring up in the After show? He does say other people told him. So it is likely true.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:07 pm

I don't care who said what to whom. It should have been Caila and Jared to figure out. It's no one business especially Ashley to try and "protect" Jared? If Caila was so manipulative, she would have stuck it out to the end to see if she could get an engagement out of it. Then break up after three months? What would the purpose be of going through all that?

None of that makes sense. Amanda told Ashley, Ashley told every one else. Ashley's friends take her side. Why didn't Amanda tell Jared herself? Everyone warned Amanda about Josh.

Why would Caila continue to see him after BIP, meet his parents, etc if she wasn't interested and didn't even like him. Ashley is a liar. We've seen how easily she can lie straight to someone's face. I don't believe a word she says. I can see this being another Lochte moment.

I hope Caila speaks up on Ellen and stops being considerate of every one else's feelings.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs