SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:35 am

bluwavz wrote:sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 1f601

Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr 10h10 hours ago
The guy who takes Ashley I.'s virginity will have a stalker for LIFE, like for real sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 1f610 #stage5 #virgin

Hopefully, it's plastic, really. Then she can simply provide an alter and tribute of lifetime batteries.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Exactly @Fingersandtoes, her hatred for Caila has spilled off the show and into real life. That's not just a character. She had an opportunity to own up to her mistakes. All she has done is doubled down.

I am absolutely shocked that people can still make excuses for her. Most of them seem to be about painting Caila as such a terrible person that Ashley just couldn't help herself? Or that Ashley is "real"? Or that it's just a character? Ashley should be held accountable for her own awful actions, not using Caila as some sort of human shield to protect her from criticism. Seeing the way Ashley's "fans" have behaved online has only reinforced my perception that the people who are supporting her IMO have some serious issues themselves. IMO Ashley crossed the line, and it's too bad that some people won't hold her responsible for doing so. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:31 pm

Amanda and Josh also backed Ashley I. up in addition to Carly.
https://twitter.com/amandastantonnn/status/768289990136606720
https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/768290016317452288.

So maybe there is more to the Caila situation. Still think Ashley is an insane stalker though, and mean, and Caila didn't deserve that.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Of course Amanda and Josh would back Ashley, when she's the "only" one praising Josh in every interview. And Carly, well ... girls with some issues to resolve stick together.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:52 pm

The thing is that AI is responsible for her own behavior.  EVEN IF Caila was the worst of the worst combined--- a fake, a tease who broke Jared's heart, a person who didn't get along with the other cast on BIP, if Caila spoke poorly of AI to Jared and then Jared went running to AI, if she thought she was better than everyone else, if she encouraged Jared to end his Mexico time early and he left BIP and she quickly broke up with him, if she ultimately realized that she really didn't like Jared, whatever in the heck she could have possible done that was so bad.....even if you added up all of that....it still would not justify the bullying, manipulation, and hurtful things that AI and others are throwing at her.  They are only making themselves look bad. All of them.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:14 pm

I have no doubt the whole cast were talking how Caila is fake, only interested in Jared because he's a fan fave, how Caila wasn't 100% into Jared, how she's a horrible friend etc, and it all could be partly true. But all of them have the same qualities, and they don't judge each other the same way. Caila got judged because she crossed the queen b, and that just doesn't happen. If Caila did something horrible, they would've spilled it already. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:23 pm

IF someone from this franchise that I respect stepped up and said they personally know Caila and they agree she is fake and as horrible as AI claims, then I might start to believe it. Until then I see people with similar aspirations making nasty claims about a young woman that they know from maybe a couple of gatherings and a few brief days in Mexico.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:26 pm

Well I don't think the others think Caila is fake and horrible, just maybe they heard more about her interest in Jared that we haven't seen. The stuff Ashley said was horrible, I can't stand her at, she's pathetic. BUT the others didn't say anything that horrible, just that there is more to it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:29 pm

All of them fake interest in people at least a bit. Why was Caila supposed to be 100% into Jared, when 50% of him is tied to AshleyI?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:53 pm

Interesting that JJ Lane, Jared's friend liked this post. So he does agree that Ashley I is creepy.

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 Ftzqfb

Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:56 pm

JJs opinion of anyone or situation is no longer valid to me. He lost validity quite a while back.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:02 pm

Jared may as well just start dating Ashley because as long as she remains in his life and he keeps enabling and supporting her obsession, no sane woman would go anwhere near him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs