SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:09 pm

I personally didn't enjoy the results of the vote last time, one of my least fav seasons ever laugh out loud,  so I'm not interested in a second attempt.  Now, if they kept both all season thwt might be interesting.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:TPTB always have one they prefer, but IMO, they do not plan out for only one.  The story board is the story board regardless of the lead.  They may just add a tweak to personalize a date or two, but they keep stringing them all along up until the very last minute just before a contract is signed.  That way there are always other options to mention if the one they're talking to stalls or demands too much.  And they always have a fall back plan incase the one they're talking to walks away or refuses to play there games and keeps telling them they're not interested, like Chris L.  So they don't get burned again or have to pull from thin air and shell out way more than wanted for the lead to agree, like Brad 2.0.  

JMOAA

IMO Yes. I can't stress every word you said enough.yes From what I have seen from last season until today, the signs point to Luke.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I personally didn't enjoy the results of the vote last time, one of my least fav seasons ever laugh out loud,  so I'm not interested in a second attempt.  Now, if they kept both all season thwt might be interesting.

I am not interested in a vote this time either.  laugh out loud  But do TPTB know in advance what the likely outcome will be, via interview with the cast?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:27 pm

^^^ I would think so because TPTB, handlers, etc., know the girls preferences ahead of time.  It's part of the questioning and casting process, from what I've heard and reading here the past. I think they kind of have to say who they're interested in and prioritize the names on the list.  But I'm sure after meeting each guy some might change their preference like some of the guys who thought they wanted Britt going in, but ended up voting for Kaitlyn.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:30 pm

I really hope it's just one. The producers rig it to pick who they want anyway, so having 2 is a waste of time. Sure seemed like they already were set on Katelyn and Britt was just there to create drama. Especially if some of the girls like one better it's just pointless. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:TPTB always have one they prefer, but IMO, they do not plan out for only one.  The story board is the story board regardless of the lead.  They may just add a tweak to personalize a date or two, but they keep stringing them all along up until the very last minute just before a contract is signed.  That way there are always other options to mention if the one they're talking to stalls or demands too much.  And they always have a fall back plan incase the one they're talking to walks away or refuses to play there games and keeps telling them they're not interested, like Chris L.  So they don't get burned again or have to pull from thin air and shell out way more than wanted for the lead to agree, like Brad 2.0.  

JMOAA

IA and that's what I have seen the past few seasons so it makes the most sense to me. I will be shocked though if Luke is not the Bachelor and can only see him not getting the gig if he doesn't want it. I won't be surprised if Chase is getting strung along just in case, but everything on JoJo's season regarding Luke (his intro video to his HTD) felt like Luke was being set up for the Bachelor, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:15 pm

Beagle wrote::headbanging I just sent this to Mike Fleiss and @LeahBlock liked it. Does she know something? Probably not.I really don't want to keep my hopes up. Upset

https://twitter.com/MHBeagle/status/769653512942841857
I don't know if you are kidding but the Mary in the Beatles  Let it Be ...is famously Mari Jo Juana....your response to it being Nick's Mom...sweet and I hope Leah liked it because it's her job to send out a thousand likes...but  unless Nick's mom is a famous Pot Smoker or Fleiss is picking Chase where pot is legal in his state...it might also be that they know this song lore and think it's funny that anyone took the original quoter seriously about the Beatles clue Smiley

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:40 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:
Beagle wrote::headbanging I just sent this to Mike Fleiss and @LeahBlock liked it. Does she know something? Probably not.I really don't want to keep my hopes up. Upset

I don't know if you are kidding but the Mary in the Beatles  Let it Be ...is famously Mari Jo Juana....your response to it being Nick's Mom...sweet and I hope Leah liked it because it's her job to send out a thousand likes...but  unless Nick's mom is a famous Pot Smoker or Fleiss is picking Chase where pot is legal in his state...it might also be that they know this song lore and think it's funny that anyone took the original quoter seriously about the Beatles clue Smiley

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698 , no I didn't know about Mari Jo, I just thought Mother Mary was a clue because Nick's mom's name was Mary, I just threw it out there Hugesmile . I better delete the tweet if it's about a pot smoker. :shocked!:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:13 pm

I am not a fan of the vote between two either. I think it greatly reduces the pool even though they add a few more. They are always going to have their quota of crazies, party girls and drama queens no matter. I would hope that whoever has a reasonable number of choices. Also, in keeping with the new trend, they should be given the names of a few, so they can be googled and studied before night one.
Just kidding on the last part!

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:18 am

I think people are putting too much stalk into MF's "clues"...if you can call them that laugh out loud. It seems like he enjoys toying with people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:47 am

Oh, MF definitely likes to screw with people, IMO.  So I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.  His clues are ambiguous at best and could be applied to multiples, which is what he wants...just to keep people talking and generating interest in the show and upcoming lead.

Even during filming we make a note of his tweets, but it's not really until after filming and the shows airing that we can really use them or figure out what he was meaning by them by matching up events fo we've sleuthed.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:39 am

What was the tweet?  That link isn't working for me

ETA:

I just really hope beyond hope that the lead won't be Nick....enough of the guy already. All he wants is the notoriety and fame....don't like him at all.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck