SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:55 pm

As much as I like Nick ... I hope he found love and if not, that he finds it soon and away from TPTB cameras ... I wish nothing more than to have nothing to write about him giggling since once a couple starts their "private" relationship I tend to not commentate on it ... and I'm ready to move on from Nick's discussion, since those threads are my world right now here, but I'm trying to step out more.

As for the guys from Jojo's season, I might disappoint someone, but I didn't really get a good feeling from Luke or Robby ... so from the top "3" I would choose Chase, even though he didn't make me curious at all ... I preferred Wells, but I don't think he is up in the running.

So ... I just cross my fingers that Nick is in a relationship, so that I don't have any reasons to watch the next season.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LonesomeLuke Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Yeah happygolucky..I think I'm waiting for Luke to just have a private relationship with someone and is the only reason why I'm waiting to find out who is 21. I think that's what I took away from the season. He's pretty deserving of it and he doesn't need the show for a career at this point. 

I'd rather poke around see how his music is coming and hope all these new faces he's gotten to know have someone in mind who is just the perfect match and stage their own fancy 1:1 for him! I mean it's not like a girl can't request to meet the family in only 4 weeks at this point because he 'doesn't ever do that' Smiley

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:07 pm

Why don't they just put me out of my misery already? This hope that it could be anyone else but Luke it not actually doing me any favors. Just announce something already. Someone was saying possibly After Paradise this week? Surely they've put together the female cast by now or are at least close. Just tell me. I'm a big girl, I can probably take it. Isn't Luke in Cali for a wedding or something this past week? They wouldn't even need to fly him in.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:27 pm

I would definitely be on board the Nick train. I've always liked him, though his Kaitlyn appearance brought him off his pedestal a bit (though he's redeeming himself somewhat on BIP). However, I think he is polarizing and TPTB tend to shy away from that. Though, they know how we works by now since he's been around the block 3x (another negative in his column: fatigue).

However, at least he is interesting. Luke is too boring for me as well. I ended up skipping most of his dates with JoJo and I don't find him that attractive. Robby to me is too over the top. Too try-hard. I'd be on board with Chase as he was my favorite from JoJo's season, but I don't think he is in the running. I'd also be down with Wells, but again, he was on BIP and not on the season long enough.

I'm resigned to the fact that we'll get a season of Luke, who (IMO) is a cross between the farmer and Ben. Yuck.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:31 pm

I am eager to find out who the next Bachelor is because BIP is so crappy.  

I don't even know why I'm eager to find out more crappy news. 

UGH!  Just shoot me now, MF. Just take out your weapon, announce that it's "Nobody That Mia Wants," and be done with it!  Give me the closure that I'm looking for. I have a project waiting for my full attention elsewhere. Just tell me, so I can move on. Last week I was okay with your carnival games, but I've grown tired of your idiotic clues.  Just put me out of my misery once and for all. ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2292733854
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Geez no more Nick, I like the guy but this is starting to be like his career. I too hope he is found whatever he looking for with Jen and ride off into the sunset. 

I agree Wells would be great but not looking likely. There is no hoping it's anyone at the point but luke

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f49b  ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:13 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  55m55 minutes ago
Today's clue-- The Beatles. #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe?
Source

James Taylor was showing off his Father's rather extensive Beetle/Bug collection  -  does that count?  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:33 pm

I'd love it to be Wells but I know it's not. He has the best personality & sense of humor of any of the guys from Jojo's season, imo. Luke is my 2nd choice because I think he's a nice guy and there's a shot of there being an interesting season with him. I don't see that with Chase. Robby is a little too metro for my liking although does have a personality that translates on tv. I'm so over Nick being on my tv so it's a big no from me. I don't think he's in the mix in any case. #nickfatigue

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Enough with the vague clues that could quite literally be any one of the potential guys

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's the edit that will add extra to anyone or detract from anyone.
I think Nick's expiration date is up with being the lead unless there would be no other option like Brad 2.0. I do think he could pull a season off as well as Arie could have years ago. I think it would have been good tv.
As far as this season goes, Robby, Daniel or Wells could provide an interesting season, IMO. Luke or Chase might be great guys IRL, but I don't think the tv loves them. TPTB would have to work with the edit quite a bit imo.

I agree about the edit.  What I don't like about the edit is that when we have a "normal" or not so exciting lead, tptb compensate with an over abundance of the crazy.  IMHO, a little crazy goes a long way.  It can be amusing and help the season along, but tptb usually go way overboard and eat up all the time with this nonsense.  They leave me wondering who some people are and why we didn't get to see more of them. And why I am still watching.

PS I'm done with the clues. Omaha and The Beatles have me thinking he is really messing with us.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:47 pm

Okay so with the current clue are any of their middle names John Paul George or Ringo?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:52 pm

The Beatles....first thing that popped in my mind is "It Won't Be Long"

Fleiss just sent tweet that he can't reveal the B until everything is signed, sealed and delivered.

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck