SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:56 am

I can't handle Luke he puts me to sleep. I, too, am resigned to my fate. I hope his women bring on the sprinkles or whatever we are calling it. Sigh. Nick sounds good. Or at least better.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:55 am

bluwavz wrote:@Ladybug82 Some of the ladies are wanting Nick. Where does he rank for you on the ice cream scale? cheeky

I have a love hate relationship with Nick.  Some days he doesn't bother me others he does.  But if it meant no season of Luke, I say bring on Nick. cheeky

On the ice cream scale, he'd definitely have topping and lots of flavor.  He is not vanilla. laugh out loud He'd probably be like a hot fudge Sunday or banana split, where there's lots of yummy goodness mixed with things I don't like.  But to avoid having only plain vanilla or not getting to eat any ice cream at all, I'd just avoid the parts (coconuts, banana, etc.) I didn't like. Hugesmile laugh out loud

Where does he rank for you?  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:59 am

It's the edit that will add extra to anyone or detract from anyone.
I think Nick's expiration date is up with being the lead unless there would be no other option like Brad 2.0. I do think he could pull a season off as well as Arie could have years ago. I think it would have been good tv.
As far as this season goes, Robby, Daniel or Wells could provide an interesting season, IMO. Luke or Chase might be great guys IRL, but I don't think the tv loves them. TPTB would have to work with the edit quite a bit imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:23 am

@Ladybug82 I think Nick ranks for me similarly. He has toppings I like and don't like. cheeky

I do think he's one of the few who would be able to handle the negativity that comes with being in the lead role and it wouldn't be a boring season that's for sure. If his edit went south like it tends to with most leads at least I know I wouldn't have to hear complaining about non-fans and edits. I'm mostly resigned to it being Luke but I can't dismiss the overwhelmingly positive reception Nick has gotten this season or Ashley I's Bachelor poll results. I doubt any of Kaitlyn's BiP guys would've won in a Bachelor poll against Ben Higgins last year. Nick and Josh both being on BiP this season has made Luke and Chase very forgettable to me. They're such polarizing men and to end this season with a Luke or Chase Bachelor announcement feels rather meh for me, you know? laugh out loud

My personal pick is Wells but I know that one is a long shot at this point. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:15 pm

I guess Arie is dating someone seriously? If so, too bad. If not, maybe he'd be ready to do it if they asked. I could really really enjoy watching him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:46 pm

I don't know what Arie's current status is, but if I was him, based on what TPTB did to him in the past... I wouldn't answer the phone or give them the time of day.  And if for some reason I did speak to them, I'd tell them as nicely as possible to kiss my a$s.  ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f618 Arie has moved on and proven he doesn't need them.

I agree, that while Luke and Chase are great guys, they don't make for good, entertaining, lively tv.  And after the drama on BIP, they will both (unless we got more of feisty Chase like on his exit) be total Snoozefests.  I certainly don't want a season of Josh if that relationship doesn't work out and wish Nick would finally find someone.  But they do bring something to the show that Luke and Chase are lacking or at least they're edit last time around did, IMO.  I'd be thrilled with Robby, Wells or Daniel.  But I'm fully prepared for a season of Luke.   ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f366

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:53 pm

If I had my pick, it would definitely be NICK!!!!!  He's smart, entertaining and adorable.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:17 pm

I think Luke will be entertaining based on what I've seen of him on SM. Bring on the well rounded cowboy!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Seabear wrote:I think Luke will be entertaining based on what I've seen of him on SM. Bring on the well rounded cowboy!

If you follow Luke (and Chase for that matter) on SM, I think you get an entirely different perspective, IMO.  I know we have tried to post quite a bit in his Fan Thread.  Knowing people who know him well, they were very disappointed in his edit as so intense and boring.  They have said he was frustrated with that, too, and he even referred to it in one article and said that he hoped people would see his "fun side".  THe people I know who know him very well say he is the "instigator" and always pulling practical jokes and probably one of the "funniest guys they have ever known".  His SM has shown me that, IMO, and we saw glimpses toward the end in his time with guys and a couple moments with Jo JO.  HOwever, for the most part, they definitely only showed the "serious/intense" moments with Jo Jo.

Last edited by Frymama on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:39 pm

IMO a Luke season will depend 100% on chemistry. I tuned in to JoJo to see what dresses she would have on. With the male lead you lose a little fashion element. Luke was the plus plus plus 1 on the eye candy...but it was JoJo getting him to take that shirt off get him all 'fired' up.

How many times is he going to have a date where the girl is in control and is like drop & give me...like JoJo did...

Ugggh...why can't he just be a movie star?? If he isn't dreamy and very connected with a sweet successful girl who likes bow hunting and ball gowns then his fan base...could very well feel it was a flat season too.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:39 pm

IMO it does not matter too much how someone is on sm or their own real life as what will be the bottom line is their edit.
The edit will be dependent on the storyline and if he is on TPTB's good side or bad side.
It's nice if they show an entertaining and fun side, but you never know with production. It's not up to the cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:46 pm

Frymama wrote:
Seabear wrote:I think Luke will be entertaining based on what I've seen of him on SM. Bring on the well rounded cowboy!

If you follow Luke (and Chase for that matter) on SM, I think you get an entirely different perspective, IMO.  I know we have tried to post quite a bit in his Fan Thread.  Knowing the Shipley family and some others who know him well, they were very disappointed in his edit as so intense and boring.  They have said he was frustrated with that, too, and he even referred to it in one article and said that he hoped people would see his "fun side".  THe people I know who know him very well say he is the "instigator" and always pulling practical jokes and probably one of the "funniest guys they have ever known".  His SM has shown me that, IMO, and we saw glimpses toward the end in his time with guys and a couple moments with Jo JO.  HOwever, for the most part, they definitely only showed the "serious/intense" moments with Jo Jo.  

I worry about him looking like he's trying too hard to be fun. When you are meeting someone you don't know that past...the Ships...etc all do...so he's 100% himself in the fun dept...but with a girl...he might be serious. That's the whole getting in touch with your emotions stuff he talked about...he likes the romantic build up. That's not a cut-up that's a SERIOUS luver! I fell in love with every cowboy...cause I'm hyper! Every dang one of them walks slowly in the barn like you can burn slow the whole day. Animals require it. Maybe he should just stay out of the Barn. Too much knowledge to know it's dangerous to spook the herd.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck